What Happens in Oahu... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready kiddo?"

"Yep, she replied." She grabbed an oversized shoulder bag and tossed it over one shoulder as she came out of her room. Jim relieved her of the bag. Jim told Ashley to go on to the truck. He would be down in a sec. She smiled brightly and winked at him as she went downstairs.

Jim walked into him and Rachel's room. She was still in bed. He came over to her side and leaned down and kissed her on her cheek. She woke up just enough. "Are you about to leave?"

"Yeah," Jim said. "Ashley's already waiting in the truck."

"Okay, enjoy your trip and keeping my fingers crossed for this deal with Marshall for you. I'll see you when you get back." She sat up just enough to kiss Jim good bye.

************************************************************************************************

It took Jim and Ashley about 30 minutes to get to the airport. By the time they got through security they had about a twenty minute wait before they were permitted to board. Once on board and in flight Jim noticed how happy Ashley was. Her face was beaming. She couldn't stop smiling. It made him happy to think that she was excited for this trip. The flight to Atlanta was uneventful.

They had a short layover and before they knew it they were back in the air headed to Aruba. The leg of the trip to Aruba from Atlanta was longer than the flight from Hartford to Atlanta. Four hours later, Ashley grabbed Jim's hand and squeezed tightly as she looked out the window as the pilot said,

"Ladies and gentleman, this is your Captain. We are beginning to make our descent into Aruba. We will be landing shortly. Once the plane landed and passengers began to disembark, Ashley held Jim's hand as they made their way off of the plane. Both of them eager for what this week ahead held.

... To be continued.