All Comments on 'What Happens in Saratoga'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Every story of yours is similar

Every story of yours has the same child like main character. He is either truly a kid or acts like one. They all are described as having tiny dicks...this is truly freaky, I am not sure why you are obsessed with small dicks and child like men, but I guess I really don't want to know!! Awful!!

timmywellstimmywellsabout 14 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous tool who commented

I know... you said that the last time you read one of my stories, even though it isn't really true, although the theme does frequently appear. Do all your comments say the same thing? Awful.

My question is, why do you bother reading them if you know you don't like them before you even start? Other readers do seem to, judging by the personal comments I get. Good or bad - my efforts have a story line that I take the time to construct, and while I'm not claiming to be a great writer, I'm better than the average here.

This complusion of yours to read something you hate seems a bit weird - do you go over to the cat litter box every morning and grab a turd, and then complain to the cat that it tastes like shit again?

I have never taken a comment down, and I won't start now, but good grief man, you don't have to read them, unless your whole life consists of reading every story that shows up here.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 14 years ago
Screw the trolls

The guy writes about submissive guys who enjoy being dominated by physical men. The dicks are an extension of that submissive character. The guy in this story was in his early 20's and married. Where's the child in that? I think the troll is the one with the problem, You don't like it? Don't read it. I like the author's style. Keep writing and ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Peverted story!

I have to agree with the first comment. I had only read one of "Timmys" stories before and recognized that same child theme. Even the authors name is childlike and his childish "turd" comment shows his inability to accept honest criticism. Criticism I happen to agree with.

timmywellstimmywellsabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

...for your "honest" criticism, Mr. ... Anonymous? Lacking even the balls to make up a name, I see.

Okay. I'll play.

1) "Peverted story!"

I think you might have meant perverted, but since you are a literary critic, I will bow to your superior writing skills.

2) "I have to agree with the first comment. I had only read one of "Timmys" stories before and recognized that same child theme".

Sorry numb nuts... there is no child or childish theme. The character in question is married and in his early 20's. There is nothing suggesting or promoting activities involving minors in ANY of my stories, and if you are insinuating that, then you are not only illiterate, but also a sick and sorry fuck. All characters are of legal age and of sound mind.

3) "Even the authors name is childlike"

Timmy is what I was called and I have been writing here for several years. I have never been called anonymous. That would be way gay. Back to the glory hole with you.

4) "his childish "turd" comment shows his inability to accept honest criticism."

Actually I thought my analogy was accurate. Why read something you know you hate? That's weird and indicates a lot of time on your hands. There was NO honest criticism there, and if I was like a lot of writers here (here? DG?) I would simply banish anything negative and try to let the world think that I was revered throughout the website. I'm just trying to have fun, and judging by the encouraging e-mails I get every time I submit a story, I'm not alone. Thanks to all of you folks that do just that. You make trolls like these bearable.

5) "Criticism I happen to agree with"

FIne! At last we agree. You don't like the theme of my stories, then troll away. Better yet, don't waste your time reading them. There are writers here that I don't care for, but I don't waste my precious time reading and bashing them. That would not only be unfair to people putting in their time and work for no reward, but would also be pathetic. I would suggest you create something of your own to let more people enjoy your fantasies and skills, but your hand is probably too busy for that.

I have NO problem with criticism. That's why I allow and ENCOURAGE comments at the end of every story. I do have a problem with the suggestion that there is anything in my stories besides a relationship between a submissive and a dominant character. That smacks of something illegal and immoral. If you think there is anything more than a story involving consenting adults, take a look in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sounds like little " Timmy" is attacking everyone??

Just finished reading this story, I have to admit I had never read any of timmys other stories.however after reading his attack on the two readers below I chose to try and read a couple. Both of the critiques were spot on! The supposed age of these characters appears to be a thinly veiled cover. They are all young, are portrayed as even younger...and yes I agree they come across as " childlike", right down to their lack of communication skills and as mentioned the emphasis on their tiny cocks. I for one agree that these stories are at best uncomfortable to read. If the author cannot take these gentlemens feedback, why does he allow it. Feedback is not intended to serve the ego of aspiring writers. Grow up Timmy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
First time.

This is my first time readin one of your stories. I'm in my 60's now, but I was broke in like that at 17. I was willing AND able and enjoyed the 9" cock that took my cherry. I still like a good ass fuckin and my wife of 45 years still loves givin it to me. I enjoed this story very much. By the way, I got married at 18 and my wife was 17. WHAT DO U THINK HAS KEPT OUR SEX LIFE GOIN? The open communications.

bigboy269bigboy269almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Hattie's is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF!

What did I miss. This is a threesome? Roy, Claude and who the hell is Ross?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous