What Happens in Saratoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Ever had ten inches inside you before, Roy?" Claude asked, taking his cock out of Roy's mouth and leaning so that his balls slapped against Roy's face.

"No," Roy whimpered, licking the pendulous ball sac and the underside of the cock above them.

"Is it going to be too big for you?"

"No," Roy gasped before taking the bloated head of Claude's cock back in his mouth and eagerly sucking on it.

"Good," Claude said, his fist working around the part of his cock that Roy's mouth could not reach. "I'm hard. It's time."

***

"Want to see your face our first time," Claude explained after putting his young protege on his back, with a pillow under the base of his spine elevating Roy's ass for Claude's pleasure. "I want to watch your expression when you feel my cock go inside of you."

Claude kept rubbing lubricant all over his swollen organ while looking down at Roy. Roy's slim, almost hairless body was glistening with sweat already, his tiny dick hard and curled back up to his tummy with the little wrinkled nut sac danging helplessly below.

Roy's puckered ring was oozing with lube as well, and was still a bit opened up from the work the vibrator had done, but Claude knew that it was still going to be a tight fit. How many times had he gotten to this point only to have the guy chicken out, or simply not be able to take him?

More times than not, Claude sadly mused, but Roy was going to be different. He could feel it, and when he climbed between Roy's thighs, which Roy himself was holding wide open for him with his hands, Claude knew that he never wanted anyone more.

Claude let out a moan as he pushed the head of his cock into that tiny orifice. Roy would have screamed, were it not for the handkerchief that was stuffed in his mouth, but even with that, the squealing sound Roy made was plenty loud.

"Yeah!" Claude grunted as he pushed more of his cock into Roy, whose face was so strained and distorted that he was unrecognizable, and the tears that streamed out of the corners of his eyes were real, but he took it like a man.

Claude moved half of his cock in and out of Roy's ass with a gentleness that surprised both of them. Claude wanted this to last, so he took it slow, because he had wanted to cum the second his cock entered Roy's hot cavity.

Claude's eyes left Roy's, which were rolled back into his skull, and traveled down his lithe frame. On Roy's belly, ropes of cum had been sprayed, and the cum was in the little nest of pubic hair as well, the result of Roy cumming at some point.

This sight was too much for Claude, and when he could fight it no more he gave in, easing as far into Roy's ass as he could as letting go. Roy could feel the warmth of Claude's seed as it filled his bowels, and when he looked up and saw the hulking figure above him, sweat raining down from his body and onto him, he could see the ecstasy on his boss's face as he came.

Claude let out a long exhale before leaning down and kissing Roy's forehead and getting back up on his knees. He pulled his limp cock out of Roy's cavity, grinning when he saw the gaping hole that remained, big enough to drop a golf ball into.

"Let me help you," Claude said when Roy tried to get to his feet, and he wrapped his arm around his wobbly-legged young employee and helped him into the bathroom.

They peed together at the toilet, the two streams crossing as they tinkled from the two wildly different dicks, and after they were done Roy put his arms around Claude, hugging the furry giant tightly.

"That was really good," Roy said. "Thank you."

"Let's take a shower," Claude suggested.

The shower was a tight squeeze for the two men, but it helped Roy stay on his feet as Claude soaped his body, By the time Claude was done washing his very sore anus, Roy had regained a little of his strength, enough so that he was able to lather up his boss.

Before Claude moved under the spray, Roy ran his hands up and down Claude's muscular arms, and Claude cooperated when Roy lifted his arm, holding his hand behind his neck as Roy leaned forward and buried his face into his mentor's unwashed armpit.

Roy licked and chewed the spray of hair under Claude's arm, savoring the taste and scent of his manly musk, his tongue lapping at the fur throughly before going over to Claude's other armpit. Roy felt his dick get hard as his senses were overwhelmed by Claude's manliness which oozed out of his pores.

Roy's soapy hands reluctantly scrubbed Claude's armpits clean and then worked the foam into his hairy chest, and although it hurt to kneel, Roy managed to scrub his employer's cock and balls in between giving his genitals a lot of love and affection.

"You want it again, don't you?" Claude asked Roy as they dried each other off outside the stall.

"Don't know if I can," Roy confessed, looking at the cock his towel was drying, and even in the flaccid state the dusky brown organ looked imposing. "I'm really sore."

"You can do it," Claude said, spreading his legs so Roy could work the towel around his balls. "Look at your dick - how hard it is just thinking about it."

Even with their great differences in height, Claude's cock hung down right around Roy's crotch, and Claude smiled when Roy put his boner against his cock and rubbed them together, the young man's pale stem dwarfed by his uncut tool. It was as if Roy was turned on by the outrageous differences in the sizes of their cocks, almost as excited as Claude was himself.

"This time, I won't be so nice to you," Claude warned, his breath in Roy's ear. "After I get you ready, I'm going to take you from behind. I'm going to mount you like an animal, and fuck you until you beg for mercy."

"You like hearing that, don't you?" Claude hissed, watching Roy's chest begin to heave as he rubbed the heads of their cocks together, the acorn head of Roy's dick mostly hidden under Claude's foreskin. "You want me to grab your hair and shove your face into the mattress. You want me to grab your nuts in my hand like a vise. You want... ahhh!!!"

Claude looked down at Roy's dick spurting cum all over his cock, the milky ropes of seed spraying all over his brownish organ until Roy was spent.

"You've cum three times already tonight, and I haven't even touched you yet," Claude said with admiration. "That little pecker sure has got a lot of spunk. Now let's get back into bed and get busy again."

***

Roy's eyes winced at the bright sunlight that streamed through the open window of the hotel room, and the sound of Claude talking on the phone brought him back to reality. he was in a hotel room in Saratoga Springs, and his body ached from head to toe, particularly his anus.

Roy's tender orifice seemed like it was on fire, and it felt like he still had Claude's cock inside of him. The second time had been unreal. Claude did exactly what he had told him he would do.

Claude was savage and relentless. He had mounted him just as he said he would, and there was little of the tenderness of their first coupling. Claude was brutal, his cock impaling Roy hard and deep. Claude started thrusting fast from the start, and then went into overdrive, his cock working like a jackhammer into Roy's rectum while he crouched over him like a predator.

Roy could not stop the tears anymore than he could stop himself from ejaculating wildly when Claude had reached around and yanked at his dick with all of his might, and when Claude finally came himself, filling his bowels with his hot cum, Roy's only regret that it hadn't lasted longer than the 15 minutes or so it did.

"What time is it?" Roy asked, wincing when he tried to get up on his elbow.

"Eight, sleepy head," Claude said, throwing the sheet off of Roy and laughing. "Is that thing always hard?"

Roy looked down at his morning wood and shrugged, finally crawling out of the bed and waddling over to the bathroom while Claude laughed.

"Looks like you just got off a horse."

"Never be able to walk right again," Roy mumbled as he took a leak under his employer's watchful eye.

"I was just comparing notes with Carly," Claude said. "Told her that I nailed the sweetest, tightest ass in the world, and she told me about her and Mindy. Carly is crazy about your little lady."

"Claude, I know you're just trying to get a rise out of me," Roy said as he washed his hands and

went to get dressed. "Mindy would never..."

"Let's see," Claude said. "After dinner, they went into the hot tub, and before long Carly's hands were all over your wife. She said that she was surprised how easy Mindy was. It was almost as if she had been hoping for it."

The thought of Mrs. Persaud and Mindy was far-fetched, but Roy found it arousing in a way. Carly Persaud was an attractive woman with a nice figure for a middle aged woman, and Roy thought seeing that blonde naked wouldn't be hard to take, but Mindy with her? She wouldn't even look at X-rated movies.

"Right," Roy said sarcastically.

"Don't believe me?" Claude said. "Let's see, Mindy has dimples on her butt, and she had the cutest little titties. Carly said that it was the first time she had made love to a girl with smaller breasts than hers, and Carly's are really small. She said Mindy's tits are about the size of lemons - all nipple almost - and when she lays on her back they almost disappear. Looks like a boy that way. Bet you like that."

Roy stopped getting dressed and stared at his boss, not believing what he was hearing, but the description was spot on and it didn't stop there.

"That little church mouse is a tiger in the sack too, according to Carly," Claude continued. "For such a meek girl, she turns into an animal between the sheets. Big bush on her too. Carly loves that untrimmed jungle of Mindy's."

"How in the world?" Roy asked, the room spinning as his mind tried to comprehend all of this.

"And all that hair under her arms?" Claude said. "Mindy told Carly that it was you that insisted she not shave her armpits. Mindy was embarrassed about it until Carly told her that she loved it. Reminded her of that intern we had at the winery one summer from Paris. It makes Mindy look more androgynous, and that probably helps you get it up when you see her laying there all hairy with those little swells for titties."

"Don't act offended," Claude said, pointing at the bulge in Roy's underwear before Roy yanked his trousers up. "You love the thought."

"Did Mrs. - I mean Carly, tell Mindy about you and me?"

"No, if you want to tell her, that's up to you for now," Claude said. "And Mindy doesn't know that you know about her, so you can handle that however you want."

"It's all so - too much to take in at once."

"Just think of how much more interesting your life has become this weekend," Claude said. Last weekend you were a closet gay living with a closet lesbian."

"Mindy's not gay."

"You were her first guy, but she had several female lovers growing up," Claude said. "Probably just like you, she got married to avoid the stigma. You two love each other, but like Carly and me, you're more like sisters and brothers than lovers."

Was it true, Roy wondered, and tried to think of a time when he ever felt with Mindy like he had over the last couple of nights with Claude, and couldn't.

"In time, it all will come out," Claude concluded. "You two will tell each other your secrets, and will be open about it all, just like we are. Eventually, maybe all four of us will get together. Just imagine the possibilities."

"You mean..."

"Think about it. The two girls watching us, and us watching them go at it. Imagine your Mindy getting drilled by Carly with her strap-on, like she did last night, and then having your wife watch me fuck you in the ass."

"I don't know if I could," Roy admitted.

"And then there's you with Carly," Claude continued. "I told her about how cute your little dick was, and she was dying to try it out. As for your Mindy, I have to admit the prospect of sticking my cock into that furry little twat really turns me on. Can you picture that?"

Roy winced when he thought about Claude trying to put his huge cock into poor little Mindy, and Claude slapped him on the shoulder before grabbing the luggage.

"Plenty of time for that," Claude said. "Time to get back home."

***

"Tell me all about your trip, honey," Mindy chirped as Roy hobbled into the house. "What's wrong?"

"Just tired, and I was on my feet a lot," Roy lied, his sore anus throbbing as he moved. "It was really a good trip. I got to know Claude really well."

"He seems like a nice man, and Carly - well, I think she's great. She so smart and everything. I think we're going to be great friends."

"Funny you would get along that well with her," Roy opined, "Seeing like she's old enough to be your mother."

"But she doesn't act it," Mindy said. "She's fun and really nice, and she said that Claude really thinks you're great. I'm so glad that you two are hitting it off. You finding this job came at the right time for us."

***

Roy turned off the bathroom light and went into the bedroom, and was startled to see Mindy on her back in the bed, stark naked and smiling at him with her hands behind her head.

"What's gotten into you?" Roy said, not used to seeing his usually modest wife openly displaying herself like this.

"You, hopefully," Mindy said, giggling like a schoolgirl. "Unless you're too tired."

Roy was tired and sore, but as he shrugged off his pajamas, his dick was hard. He could see the tiny tell-tale signs on Mindy. Signs that she had really been busy last night, and things that he wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't known.

Tiny marks around her neck, and a little fingernail scrape on her thigh. Thinking about Claude's wife with her face in that wild jungle of brown hair between Mindy's legs made his cock twitch with delight.

Claude was right. He had never noticed it before, or maybe he had and refused to acknowledge it, but on her back, Mindy looked a lot like a guy. Mindy's virtually flat chest and the thick tufts of hair that filled the hollows of her armpits excited him, and always had.

"Carly invited me to stay over at their place next weekend," Mindy said as Roy climbed into bed with her. "Claude is going to make the trip to New York City with you, if you didn't know that already, so that way I won't be alone. Okay?"

"Sure," Roy said, and as Mindy gently stroked his stiff dick, he imagined what it would be like.

Roy imagined Mindy staring in awe at Claude's gigantic organ, and could almost see her trembling hand reaching out to touch something so unlike anything she had ever seen before.

Roy pictured Mindy getting Claude hard and covering Claude's cock with lubricant - maybe even helping to put Claude's cock into his ass herself, and then Mindy watching with Carly as Claude drilled him into the bedding like a feral beast.

It was only a fantasy - for now - but it was enough to keep Roy hard as he moved his dick into Mindy's wet pussy and began humping wildly.

"Oh, Roy!" Mindy yelped, and as they thrust their bodies into each other, Roy couldn't help wondering what Mindy was thinking.

Was Mindy fantasizing about Carly, or thinking only of him? What was he thinking of - WHO was he thinking of as he lowered his face under Mindy's arm and nuzzled at the thick jungle of hair while his wife squealed with delight?

Roy knew the answer to that. The two of them would have to talk, eventually. Claude had been right about that, just like he had been right about everything else so far.

***

thanks for reading - comments are appreciated

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers