All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 05'

by TheIrishTux

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jester4932jester4932about 8 years ago
next adventure

Maybe a sex club as voyeurs to start and then exhibitionists? Or role reversal where Amy becomes the dominant.

Loved this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

maybe one of the scariest places of all..getting married..unless its with the One

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You could always leave it.

I think they are pretty settled as a couple, and their issues got resolved.

I suggest, if you do anything, that you could bring Amy's friends into the D/S lifestyle, and as it was suggested, make Amy dominant. Perhaps some exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Whoa, what a great chapter! I think ended it well! Buttttt I want to read more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I definitely think Amy should become dominant (or try at least:)) maybe have Jake pull it out of her, playing off of teaching her new things and letting her get to know herself, be the dominatrix for a couple chapters with lots of teasing and tantric. Or have them have sexcapades in other places. I loved this story! Great ending!

SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
Keep it where it is

The problem that a lot of authors have is that they take the same characters and ask where next? The problem is this often just leads to escalation of experiences until some chapter down the road, Amy is banging three dudes in France while Jake takes on the entire harem of a Sheik. If you're truly a fan of Whedon, you'll know that the best part of a story is an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As much as I like them...

The only course that I see might be exploring D/s relationship further between each other and leading a their engagement. I think if you bring in group sex, etc then you're to change the dynamic of them being a great couple! As a result, I would either explore the D/s relationship or just let them ride off in thr sunset!

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 8 years ago
Add some exhibitionism

To the mix, exhibitionism or a little more domination. Nothing like a good spanking or tickling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is it women always turn into sluts when they are upset at a guy?

"Amy had tried to use other lovers as a replacement, she had yet to meet anyone who could fill her so pleasurably and completely as Jake. "

Jake is celibate the entire time, never went beyond oral with the call girl, and Amy is fucking her way through the club scene. Women really can't control themselves, they really are slaves to desire

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxabout 8 years agoAuthor
RE: anon 4/20 "women turning into sluts..."

I have to disagree with your assessment. Amy's mention of trying to get over Jake is a single paragraph, while Jake spends chapter 3 and 4 sleeping with Erica (who is actually a bartender, not a call girl), and her friends. Amy trying to dance with other men at Hyde doesnt mean she's 'banging her way through the club scene' either. Amy trying to fill a void left by Jake is no different than Jake trying to replace Amy with Erica or Erica/Hailey, and so if anyone is a "slut" in this series, it's probably Jake. As a final note, I'm not sure where you got "Jake only did oral". He clearly sleeps with Erica in part 3, and Erica/Hailey in part 4. Once again, Jake's more of the "slut", and I put that in quotes because I really don't see someone trying to find someone new to get over someone as slutty. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy life

You don't need to go in any direction. Maybe marriage kids and grand kids. The story ended where it should have two people in love. Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hot writing

The story is perfect as is. Really hot writing. You can probably also write a few non consent stories too. This one was really very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous