What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy shifted restlessly. Clearly, part of their fight had been a horrible misunderstanding, but that didn't solve her issues. Even though this last coupling had essentially disproven Victoria's theory about Jake only being a dominant lover, Amy was still afraid that she would lose herself in him.

"Jake, this isn't a romantic comedy. You don't need some grand, sweeping gesture to prove yourself. Next you'll be delivering a soulful speech at an airport."

Jake flinched at her words, once again scrambling to come up with something resembling a satisfying answer.

"Then tell me what I have to do, Amy. I was stupid before. I was weak and insecure, but please, please, Amy. Tell me what to do."

Amy exhaled forcefully.

"Can't we just see what happens, Jake? Can we try and spend some time together that doesn't involve us screwing each other senseless?"

"If that's what it takes, I'll be celibate for life."

Amy giggled, the sounds of her happiness warming a part of Jake that had been frozen solid for weeks.

"What say we start with a drink instead?"

---

Upon collecting their strewn clothing, Jake and Amy departed the Excalibur in favor of the more plush surroundings of Aria. Amy took her time exploring the new suite, exclaiming loudly when she found the bathroom. She had fallen in love with the opulent bathroom at the MGM Skylofts, and Aria's put those to shame. While Amy entertained herself, Jake took the liberty of ordering what could only be described as an excessive amount of food from the room service menu.

As dinner began, Jake caught Amy up on their time apart, talking at length about the house being built, his run of luck at the tables, and finally, he bashfully told her about his desperate search to find her. Surprisingly, Amy barely seemed to register the conversation. Jake noticed, and changed tactics.

"...and then the aliens landed and asked if I was their leader!"

"That's pretty cool."

Jake snorted with exasperation. "Pay attention much, Ames?"

Amy looked up sharply and blushed a deep shade of crimson.

"Sorry, Jake, this still seems a little bit surreal to me. I spent the last few weeks erasing everything I could about you from my life. For you to be back, and here, and...it's all a little overwhelming, is all."

Jake cocked his head, those brilliant blue eyes burning into Amy.

"Is that really all?"

Amy squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. Damn how perceptive he was! She felt like she was blushing from head to toe as she responded.

"Well...no. Honestly, I really still haven't come to terms with how we hooked up the first time."

"I thought I told you the money didn't matter!"

"Not that! I mean..." Amy could feel her face heating up even more as she forged ahead.

"I mean the sex, Jake. The way you dominated me. I felt like you fucking owned me and I liked it! God, you took every ounce of my control away, and I loved it! What if you didn't stop when I needed you to? Hell, I'm so fucked up I probably would have loved that too!" Her blush rapidly devolved into a sob as she poured out her long pent-up feelings to Jake, who looked on as she vented. Fortunately, Jake knew exactly what to do.

With a single motion he stood up and away from the table, slipping behind Amy and taking a tight handful of her hair, yanking her head back as he kissed her forcefully. He lingered for only a moment before pulling his head back a few inches. Amy lost it.

"JAKE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? STOP!"

But Jake continued as if he hadn't heard her screams, shoving his hand roughly inside her yoga pants.

"Jake, seriously. Stop. Stop, right now!"

But Jake continued still, his fingers probing, just inches away from her entrance. Amy was panicking. Why wouldn't he stop? Why wouldn't he listen when she told him no? Then it hit her, clear as the Caribbean Sea.

"Red."

Instantly, Jake's hand released its iron grip on her hair, and his hand withdrew as he backed off to a comfortable distance.

Amy stood up and whirled on him, eyes alight with anger, fists clenched so tightly that they were white.

"What was that, Jake? Huh? Just what the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

"Proving a point."

Amy stopped just short of punching range. "What point could that possibly prove?"

Jake smiled faintly. "That I don't own you. Nobody does. What we do in the bedroom is the illusion of control. In a healthy relationship, it's really the submissive that has all the power, because you can say..."

"Red," finished Amy, finally understanding.

"Exactly. The submissive has the safe word, and in a healthy relationship, using the safe word means the fun is over until you've touched base and talked. The domination is just part of your fantasy."

"But how fucked am I that that's what gets me off?!?"

Jake shrugged. "Not so fucked up. Think about it. How many women are taught that sex is bad? That only sluts and whores do it, only dirty skanks have sex? Being sexual is punished in women and admired in men. So if you're being fucked and you don't have control over it, it's guilt free. You're not in control, so it can't be your fault."

Amy sniffed, wiping away a tear. "That's why I like being dominated?"

Jake put his hands up noncommittally. "Hey, I'm no psychiatrist. It's a reason. Might not be yours, but maybe the reason isn't really that important, Amy."

He stepped forward and took her tiny hands in his.

"Maybe what's important is that we care about each other. That we get along, and can laugh at the same stupid jokes. What I know is important is this: I will never try and change who you are, Amy, because I love who you are already."

Amy was surprised by Jake once again. He had never spoken so eloquently about anything in the entire time she had known him.

"I mean, you're a strong, independent woman who don't need no man, just occasionally likes to be tied to the bedpost."

Amy couldn't help but laugh. There he was. Her laughter triggered Jake's until the two were almost on the floor. It was Amy who recovered first, pulling herself up by the chair and slowly making her way up the stairs, looking down on Jake as she ascended.

"Just where do you think you're going?"

Amy winked at him before continuing her climb and calling back, "Didn't you just say something about tying me to the bedpost?"

---

It was an amazing night. Jake was true to his word and promptly tied Amy to the bedpost before biting his way down her body, Jake's spectacular oral skills in rare form as his tongue brought Amy to orgasm quickly. It was as if a day had passed instead of weeks, Jake knowing exactly how to lick and where to touch to bring Amy, screaming his name as she came. Jake gave her no time to rest, however, merely flipping her over onto her stomach and mounting her. Amy squealed as she was filled for the second time that night, her pussy eagerly accepting Jake's girthy dick. He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled it aside, biting down onto her neck as he began to thrust. Each stroke ground Amy's clit pleasurably against the silky sheets, making her cry out. Jake began to pick up his tempo, pounding into her now, the thrusts forceful almost to the point of pain. Jake's free hand found Amy's taut ass, and, using her abundant juices as lube, pushed his thumb into her ass.

It was too much. The forceful thrusts turned into pure bliss, the pain from her hair being pulled transformed into radiant ecstasy, the double penetration, even slight as it was, sending her high into the stratosphere. Amy screamed, a high, keening wail that went on far longer than Jake would have thought. The orgasm wracked her body again and again; her eyes rolling back as she finally fell limp against the sheets, panting for air. Jake unwound the silk tie from the bedpost and unknotted her hands, rubbing her wrists as Amy gazed off into nothing, still only half-conscious. It took her almost twenty minutes to fully recover the use of her legs and higher brain function. When she did, she looked over at Jake, a euphoric smile on her face.

"Let's do that again."

Jake and Amy spent the next several hours in bed together, teasing, experimenting, and just straight fucking. By the time they even thought to leave the bedroom, it was already noon. Jake contacted Sarah and asked her to get the jet ready while Amy called her friends and told them she was alright. They had been put up for their stay in a VIP suite, courtesies of Vertu, so they were fine with Amy taking off early. The plane ride home was blissfully short, although neither of them slept. After all, as Amy put it, "What better time to join the Mile High Club than in a private jet?"

By the time the car pulled up to their old house in Washington, Jake and Amy were exhausted, mentally and physically. The events of the last few days had simply been draining, so even though it was only 6 PM, neither of them had any issue with crawling into bed and curling up together for a well-deserved night's sleep.

--

As Amy cuddled next to him, the sunlight streaming in on a rare sunny morning, Jake sighed contentedly. Life was good. Amy took a few more minutes, enjoying the warmth of her lover, before propping herself up on one elbow, free hand idly tracing Jake's chest.

"So, big guy, where to now? I seem to recall someone once saying we could go anywhere or do anything."

Jake smirked at the callback.

"I don't know, you pick this time. Anywhere you want. Just not Vegas."

Amy looked at him, forehead adorably scrunched up the way it did when she was confused.

"Why not Vegas? We have such a blast there. What about the rooms and the shows and..."

She trailed off and looked at him curiously..

"Jake...what about The Fever?"

Jake looked at the goddess next to him. The sunlight caught in her hair and framed her face in such a way that it seemed she was some kind of angel, glowing with her own inner radiancer radiance. He smiled warmly as he kissed her.

"I don't need it anymore."

*****

THE END.

*I'm still trying to decide what shape Amy and Jake's next adventure will take. Anal? Girls? Group? Further exploration of the D/S? Comment below and tell me what you'd like to see!*

12