What He doesn't Know won't Hurt Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, take off the blindfold." Commands Eric as his voice cracked slightly. Not only are they the first words he has said all night but they are words I wished he didn't say. I really didn't think this plan through. He is going to be humiliated. He is never going to be able to work with these people again. He will probably quit. I was involved in the trick that got our top salesperson to leave the company. What was I thinking? I feel like I am going to throw up.

Ellen had the most devious smile on her face. There was a lot of excitement in the room as his colleagues had their phones out ready to take a picture. There will always be pictures of when Eric realized he was naked and hard in front of 20 female coworkers. Ellen went around to the back to loosen the blindfold. She fiddled with it and you could see the blindfold start to move. Then the blindfold fell to the ground.

Eric blinked his eyes a few times trying to adjust to the bright lights after being in a blindfold for the past 20 minutes. He continued to squint and blink and then the group all started to clap and laugh. Ellen stepped in front of Eric and said "Hi Eric." Eric's face became very solemn. He stared straight ahead, wide-eyed like he had seen a ghost. He looked over Ellen's shoulders to see the rest of the crowd. The realization that he is face to face with his coworkers as he is standing completely buck naked with a hard on for them all to see.

He didn't know what to do. He could do much with his hands tied behind his back. His first reaction was to bend at the waist to block their view with his torso. I thought to myself, "What is the point of covering yourself up now when you have been on center stage naked for so long already." The mass continued to jeer Eric with whistles and cat calls. He looked around but there was nowhere to go, nothing to hide behind. Eric was stuck, he had to stand there and look into the eyes of his teammates as he was on full display. You could see his cheeks turn red. He just continued to stare into the group and see all his female coworkers staring at his body. He watched everyone taking pictures of him. He knew the pictures would be seen by every person in the office.

Ellen continued to disgrace and ridicule Eric. She looked into the crowd, watching their enjoyment of seeing the naked boy humiliated and turning to see the look of pure horror on Eric's face. She was in heaven as this is exactly what she wanted. She wanted to witness his humiliation. Ellen finally stopped laughing and shouted to Eric, "You have been naked in front of us for the past 20 minutes. We have seen every inch of your body and I do mean EVERY INCH." The ladies burst out into laughter again. Ellen was playing the "ring leader" as she wanted to keep the office mates laughing and cheering at Eric's predicament.

Eric's face was somber. He had been defeated by Ellen, humiliated in front of the entire company he works for. He was playing in his head all the activities that have taken place since I walked him into this room. He thought about who was touching him, stroking him. He recalled the spanking and how his ass was sticking in the air in an embarrassing position. Who spanked him? How shameful he felt being degraded like that in front of everyone. He was a "rising star" in the company and now he has shamed himself. He thought about stroking himself and everyone watching including women that were old enough to be his mother. Why would his colleagues do this to him? He stared off into space re-living what his coworkers have witnessed.

Ellen started her rampage against Eric again. She saw how humiliated he was yet she just kept shouting degrading comments. "Yep, we have seen everything. Don't get mad Mr. Salesman of the Year. We don't want to have to spank your bare ass again!!" The ladies in the audience roared in amusement that they witnessed a male colleague get disgraced in public. Eric's face went from mortified to angry.

"Ok, you have all had your fun now." said the enraged Eric. "Let me go."

"But Eric, you wanted to perform for us." said Ellen in a demeaning voice. "Your audience wants to see a show. You are still hard so you must be enjoying this." Because of this comment by Ellen, Eric realizes that everyone must know of his fantasy to be naked and watched. He shame continues.

"No, the party is over." Demanded Eric, as his voiced cracked as he said it. Eric looked out into the group of office mates who continued to take pictures. There was nothing he could do to stop this. "Untie me! Where are my clothes?"

"The party is NOT over, not until I say it is!" barked Ellen. "Now, you will give us what we came here to see. If you don't, we will go to human resources saying you came into our meeting totally naked and started jerking off. You will be fired immediately. If you continue, nothing will ever be said about it again. We have already seen you completely naked so what's the big deal? But, you choose."

Eric's knew he had been defeated. He couldn't win, no matter what he did. He has been humiliated and the shame will continue. He is being forced to masturbate in front of his entire office staff. Eric was stoned-faced, emotionless, somber. He was going through all the possible options in his head but there was no way of getting out of this.

"Well, what is it going to be, Eric?" asked Ellen. Eric continued to look around the room filled with women colleagues. The women were still whispering to each, giggling. All eyes were still focused on the naked body of Eric. He stood motionless. For the first time, his strong erection has started to subside, no longer pointing up but now hanging downward at about a 45 degree angle.

Eric took a big gulp and told Ellen to untie him. The audience cheered Eric as they were all going to get the show they wanted. They were going to see the "high and mighty" Sales Executive masturbate in front of them. The ladies re-arranged themselves in their seats, and got their cell phones ready. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was surreal.

Ellen untied Eric and Eric turned his back to the audience, giving them once again a full clear view of his ass. The anxious crowd started clapping and cheering realizing that Eric is going to continue. I wasn't sure what he was doing. He was again breathing hard through his mouth. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back slightly as he took some deep breathes. I looked down and he started stroking himself to get hard.

Eric turned around to face the mass. He looked down so he wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. He started rubbing his chest and abs with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other. The ladies watched Eric intently as he stroked his cock to another full rock hard erection. This whole night puzzled me. I don't understand why the ladies, his coworkers, want to see Eric this way. Was it to have power over him now? Was it to humiliate him? Was it to get revenge on what they viewed as a male chauvinist? And I have no idea what is wrong with Ellen. She really surprised me how ruthless she can be.

Eric would look up every once in a while but would look back down again. His cheeks were flushed with overwhelming feeling of shame. He watched as his coworkers continued to take pictures and video of his stroking his member. They would surely show everyone in the office and all of their friends. What if his friends or family somehow saw these pictures? He would truly be disgraced.

Ladies were mesmerized by the performance. They watched Eric's stomach muscles contract as he breathed heavily. His chest and arm muscles were tight as he had a tight grip on his dick. His muscles glistened as he was perspiring from the hot lights. The younger girls in the office, especially Kate his assistant, didn't hold back. They stood and cheered and watched intently. Some of the older women were sitting down and would turn their head away occasionally but always turned back so they wouldn't miss anything.

Eric was close to ejaculating. His motion quickened and his body tensed up. He was taking big breaths and started to moan. He started his orgasm by shooting his first rope of cum straight out in front of him. He let out a loud moan, in between his deep breaths. The women cheered as they are witnessing Eric cumming in front of them. The next few wads of cum flew in all different direction as his hand pumped his cock erratically. Camera flashes lit up the room as everyone was taking pictures of the big moment. He continued to spray semen everywhere while trying to catch his breath, moaning loudly.

Eric momentarily looked into the crowd. Ladies from all different departments of his company are watching him masturbate, his hard dick in his hands, and cum all over the floor. There are ladies that are in senior positions with the company, there are ladies that are his peers, and there are many girls that report to him. How is he going to face these people again? How can he be respected by women who just witness this? Has he just ruined his career with this company?

Ellen threw a hotel hand towel to Eric and told him to clean up the floor. Now that the main attraction was over, the audience members started to mingle and talk amongst their selves, obviously talking about what they just witnessed.

Eric stood up after cleaning up the mess on the floor. Kate and two of her friends came up and stood close to Eric to talk to him. Eric was still naked and still semi-erect. The girls surrounded him so he couldn't leave. Eric looked around for his clothes or something to cover up with. He put his hands over his cock to block the three girls' view. Did they block him on purpose? Did the girls want to embarrass their boss more by standing so close to him?

The girls must have been complimenting Eric on his body as they were caressing his arms, chest and abs. I saw a few ladies continue to take pictures. What a great pic - one naked male talking to three clothed females.

I stood in the corner just watched everyone. Everybody was talking and smiling. I guess they all enjoyed what they just saw. I guess they knew what they were going to see when they agreed to join. Many coworkers stopped by to say good bye to Eric before they left. Were they being courteous or did they just want an up close look at the naked boy. Did they just want to humiliate him a little more. Some would touch him while they spoke to him, mostly on the arm or back but some would give his ass a nice pat or squeeze.

Eric squeezed by the girls and came over to me and asked where he clothes are. I said they are in my room across the hall. I explained to Eric that the plan was only to have everyone see him in his underwear but Ellen did the rest. He gave a half smile like he didn't care. Eric looked so dejected. His head was down and his entire face was now red. I can't even begin to imagine how humiliated he is. I felt guilty to what happened to him tonight.

Eric came into work the next day expecting the worst. Instead, everyone acted like it never happened. It was business as usual and no one said anything or made any type of derogatory comment to Eric. Maybe they were afraid Eric would go to HR and complain of harassment. Maybe it would humble Eric and he wouldn't talk down to women. Maybe they got exactly what they wanted and Eric got what he deserved.

There were times that Eric walked by someone's office or into the lunch room and women were gathered around looking at pictures on someone's iPhone. They would stop when he walked in so he was sure they were looking at pictures of him. I know that the women showed the pictures and videos to everyone in the office and to their friends. Eric knew the same things - that every female in the company, and even some men, has seen the pictures.

Once I explained to Eric what my intentions were, he was not made at me. You would think after everything that happened, his fantasies would diminish but they didn't. He continued to tell me about his exhibitionist side.

Some people never learn.

12