All Comments on 'What Hubby Won't, My Son Will...'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Good story, dealt with sympathetically. Best ending for both of them! I like the 38E's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"my son"

Basically a very good, well-written story, and I'm glad that the kid didn't only fuck his own mother but fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. So we know BWR's heart is definitely in the right place. But it was surely an unfortunate oversight on his parents' part that they never gave the boy a name, so that his mother has to keep on saying, "my son," "my son." The author writes, "my son's erect penis was inside my vagina," and that's great--that's exactly where a boy's penis belongs in my book, up his own mother's vagina. But sheesh, can't the kid have a name like other boys do?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
A hot story

A very hot story, though to be completely honest, I prefer the when you are writing from the son's perspective.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are a moron

Horrible writing.

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleabout 9 years agoAuthor
re: you are a moron

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks "anonymous", I feel I have really grown as a writer after your deep, fair and scathing review.

I hear the Pulitzer people need new blood on their judge panel.

As for you other guys, thanks for the feedback! I do learn from it so thank you for taking the time to comment!

BWR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE MORE..............

I would have loved to have a baby with my mother. My mother had big tits

when I was in my teens.

I WANTED TO FUCK HER SOOO BAD............so Idid the next best thing..........

the M word..........Please contiunue sex during pregnancy..........

ConsanguineConsanguineabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

I enjoy your writing, especially regarding the mother getting pregnant. Most mother-son stories are filled with the same tired vulgar sex talk that characterizes 99% of all other erotic fiction. The point, in my opinion, of the incest genre is the emotional hurdles getting to the consummation, and especially pregnancy. Without pregnancy, an incest scene is no different than any other scene involving sleeping with, say, a teacher, your buddy's wife, or any other person you aren't "supposed to". Thank you for taking the time to explore some of the emotions that make mother-son fantasy the unique experience it should be.

---Consanguine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writer & good stories.

Really good writers such as you should have no problem with negative comments from named or anonymous commentators.

Your talent is clear to see and that is what is important.

Love your stories with the mother getting knocked up.

Without the impregnation of the mother, an incest story is obviously only half done.

More power to your pen and hope to have lots more from you.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 9 years ago
Splendid quickie

I like m/s incest romance genre so much it's silly.

You play on all the tropes beautifully, how insecure the son and mom are and what leads them to bust that taboo and treat it with the proper respect.

The impregnation of course is what really makes me cum buckets-- it's so damned wrong and really damned rare IRL, but wow, so good in fantasy.

BTW, any hopes of making the 4th installment of "Me, Mother and ..." happen?

I want so badly to check in and see how it goes several years on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice

thank you for a great story of mother son love. What a lucky son who not only gets to experience the ultimate pleasure of unprotected sex with his mother, but who also gets to hump a baby into his mother. I doubt this will be the last baby mom has with her verile son. Mom and son will hump away during her pregnancy and after almost a year of repeated episodes of unprotected sex there will be no turning back. what a lucky son.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 9 years ago
Son impregnates mom

I love the fantasy of a son impregnating his mom. Even if you don't write a sequel to this one, I do hope you write further stories with that theme. Keep up the hot writing, in any case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome..

the most realistic incest story ever. it should be on the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just read this story for the second time. Very good! Would love another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

yes I have read it 4 sceond time. I expect 2 again in the near future D

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
and?

what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 2

this story need a 2nd part to it

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Great stories. I am a bbw and ssbbw admirer. Give us more, ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bro 28

OMG, What a brilliant story! You can't leave a great story like this half-written.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Awwww, love it! 5 stars! But now I want to know how her husband reacted when he got the news.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Excellent

But like others I want to know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it except the pregnancy part. I've always dreamed & fantasized of mom but wouldn't want to get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had myself and my husband had more children

My husband and I. Husband has children; I have children. So husband and I have/had children, or even "I and husband". "Myself" isn't the posh way of saying "I".

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

More than one way to skin a cat. I guess for his mum decided to have the son do the deed and hope for the best, in this case she got herself pregnant. Too bad that there wasn't a conclusion to see what the father's reaction to her getting knocked up. 5/5

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Lost me at the 38E.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this little ditty! Short, sweet and to the point. No wasting time trying to make it high-brow literature. Things happened at a very real and realistic pace. Loved it very much! Mom did have her guilt but with a husband like hers who can blame her? Full marks 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story! It just proves that an erotic story can be believable and very hot without 14” cocks or mothers who look like lingerie models. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The previous post is absolutely right! It doesn’t have to be these ridiculous scenarios you see far too often. Well done. It feels more real than most of the stuff you read here and that’s a good thing. The previous post was right. You don’t need fairytales of 14” cocks or guys who push their gorgeous spouses into having sex with other men who have 14” cocks. Haha. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's missing the ending (like too many stories on here sadly). But I imagine it goes something like this: mom and son keep having sex as she phases it out from the dad completely. She reveals she's pregnant and dad goes a bit off the rails and starts accusing her of cheating. She is livid and absolutely indignant at his accusation, and says that condoms aren't 100% effective and a paternity test will prove he's the father (she hopes; it remains a cause for concern throughout the pregnancy but her son reassures her every time they fuck - which is pretty much a daily occurrence). The baby arrives and the test shows that it's a 99% match for the dad's DNA so he buys it, even though it's in fact the son's. The dad is still pissed and they argue; a divorce inevitably ensues. Mom and son get right back to it, trying to get her pregnant again. Fast forward 10 years, they are now a happy family with 4 kids living hundreds of miles away, with plenty of income and a very healthy sex life. The kids will be told the truth in due time. But until then, they're just enjoying life and each other while raising their family - and the mom couldn't be happier to be a mom to little children again. The End. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous