All Comments on 'What I Wanted'

by Jayski

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Gorgeous

You bring my fantasies to life. Well done. Xxxx

Chris

edgrantedgrantalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome 3

Now I am so hard and ready to cum reading this. One big fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

So erotic. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is nothing better than sucking a hard cock. When I did it for the first time at age 48, I knew I had become a cock sucker. That night I sucked 3 more. Later I found out the getting fucked was also great. I was going to be in this city for 3 weeks and ended staying with the man who introced me m2m sex. He fucked me every day at least once. He also introduced to many of his friends and I sucked their cocks and some fucked me. From then on, all I wanted was to be a cock sucker and be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, I want to suck another cock now. It has been way too long and I want to experience that masculine musky aroma and taste of an aroused cock again and to bury my face in the guys hairy musk scented balls as I start working out his creamy load. Nothing like a good cock sucking story and experience to get my desires taking a prominent thought in my head. I have to find a good safe partner to swallow again soon! Thanks for writing your experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous