All Comments on 'What I Was Looking For'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good -- All but the ending

Ending is too quick and too silly. What was erotic becomes not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why did you have to spoil it ?

You had a great story going until you bring up the subject of anal sex . Very few people really plan it in conversation with their partner , it either happens or it doesn't .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Her "Cum" is really piss--Just in case you didn't-

know that-The oversize dicky does nothing for the story, at least not for grown ups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whote a load of rubbish!

Everything everybody else has already said, but also: AS IF! As if hair dye and contact lenses would stop you recognizing your own sister! Grow up. (Better still, go away, stop submitting here until you DO grow up. If you don't ever grow up, feel free to stay away from Literotica...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
female ejaculation is NOT urine

Just for the record, for the guy that decided to be crude. Her "cum" is not piss, as you put it. If your going to comment make sure you know what your talking about. Female ejaculation is NOT urine. While it is still highly debated on the cause and precisely where it comes from the chemical make up of female ejaculate shows that it is in fact NOT urine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bad endding

very bad endding i agree it is hard to believe that he could not recognise his own sister just because she changed her hair and eye color keep it atleast sounding realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total waste of time

no way he wouldn't recognise her and even he didn't as soon as he found out he would be pissed and hate her even more. no guy would ever want a girl that constantly chased away every girl he ever dated. sounds like some virgins wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sympatico

Slide two fingers into a virgin pussy,

Encounter the hymen after entering the vagina and inch or so,

Not recognising the v o i c e of the stepsister after more than 14 years in the same house,

Nah, I call bulldust!

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago
Great Submission

Loved the story. Keep up the great work. Don't listen to the Anonymous comments. Notice that they are too ashamed to show their IDs and I don't see any submissions from them. Love that you are contributing member and looking forward to reading more of your work. Again..... keep up the great work.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Story is ok but rather too obvious that it's going to be the sister. Would have been better to have spent a bit more time developing the sisters alta ego and ways of disguising who she was.... that would also help to improve the overall length as rather too short.

Having said all of that it is meant to be helpful comments and please do continue sharing your work with us.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

How could he not know her, blind, deaf and dumb?????

That a big plot problem, sooo unbelievable.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

poor bro was dumber than a box of rocks and sis wasn't woman enough to look like a woman.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely story!

11/10!!!!!

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I really liked the story. Found it hard to believe she pulled it off, but I love happy endings. Only problem for me was it was too short. Maybe another chapter to further explore the continuing relationship. Video night should be a plot line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous