What I Wouldn't Do - Where It Started

Story Info
Val wants to say goodbye, Patrick wants to help.
4k words
4.52
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers

Summers in Minnesota were an interesting experience. For most of the year, you spent your life in some variation of sweatshirts, coats, gloves, hats and scarves. But then summer would come, and you couldn't believe that you were living in the Midwest. The heat was humid, but tolerable during the day. The nights, though. That's what made living there worth it. Valerie's family lived right off Lake of the Isles where the breeze was just cool enough to cut through the heat that still lingered in the air. It was as close to perfect as you could get.

With quiet steps, she snuck down the carpeted stairs of the two-story home, bypassing the creaking stair towards the kitchen and out the patio doors. It was the last time, for a while at least, that she was going to be able to enjoy a moment alone in her backyard before life as she knew it changed forever.

Her caramel kissed skin seemed to glow in the moonlight as she stepped out into the darkness. The nightlife was in full swing with the sound of crickets, frogs, and other such nightly creatures moving about with ease. Not looking to disturb the peace, she moved around the pool towards the far end of the large yard where an old rope swing hung from the large tree in the back yard. in their earlier years, if you were looking for her or her twin sister Erica, that's where they'd be. With everyone growing up and moving on, it was hardly in use, but on occasion, there was nowhere else she'd rather be.

With a slight struggle, she pulled her gingerbread colored curls into a messy bun and began to slowly swing. It creaked, but seemed in tune with every other noise that loaned itself to the night air.

'I'm going to really miss this,' she thought to herself.

Keeping her feet on the ground, she moved back and forth leisurely. Her eyes moved aimlessly tracing the outline of her feet before following the grass to the short wooden fence that separated their house from the neighbors next door.

Val couldn't help but smile. The neighbors in question were Patrick and Lisa Black. Once the 'it' couple of the neighborhood, Lisa was a leggy, blonde and beautiful interior designer while Patrick had the smoldering looks of a daytime soap opera star who kept his face behind the camera as a well-off photographer. Despite them seeming better than everyone else, they were generally kind and fun to be around.

There was more than once they were the last couple to leave her parent's annual Christmas party.

Lately it seemed they were headed for divorce as rumors swirled the neighborhood and no one had seen much of either of them over the last six months.

She sighed resting her eyes on the dark blue siding. Ever since he'd patched up her knee when she was 18 due to a fall in front of his house, she'd had a crush on Patrick Black. Not that there was a woman he didn't encounter that didn't find him handsome in some fashion. Valerie always felt guilty that he brought knots to the pit of her stomach every time she saw him. She bit her bottom lip remembering the times he would come out shirtless to his backyard. He was always either taking photos or simply enjoying the weather. Val watched from her bedroom window like a creeper wondering if something more would happen, or worse, what he'd do if he ever caught her.

'I am really going to miss this.'

"Long time no see."

The familiar voice snapped her back to the present. There he was in the flesh.

Patrick Black.

"How long have you been there?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "A few minutes. You looked so peaceful I almost didn't say anything."

"Just came out for some air."

Patrick nodded.

She stood and walked over to him. "How are you?"

He chuckled. "I see the rumor mill hasn't stopped."

"I didn't-"

"It's fine," he paused leaning on the fence. "We are divorced. Finalized as of two weeks ago."

Val sighed. "Shit."

He chuckled. "It was a long time coming."

They stood in the quiet for a while. It seemed that everything else had stopped as well. Val felt the knot tightening in her stomach knowing that he was now officially single. When rumors first began, she couldn't stop thoughts of going to console him during such a hard time.

In reality, she was about as smooth as a porcupine's ass.

"Well, I'm going to just-"

"Want to come in for a beer?"

Val looked up completely surprised. Was this going to be her chance? Was she wrong for wanting to take it? She could only imagine what her sister Erica would say in this moment.

She looked back to see that her own home was still quiet and undisturbed.

It was her last night in town, and the man of her fantasies for the latter part of her teens, and now her twenties, was asking her for a beer.

"Sure."

He smiled. "Come in."

Patrick helped her over the fence and followed her inside. As Val walked, it dawned on her that she'd never been inside their house. From the looks of it, Lisa had taken all of her interior design with her.

"Yard sale?"

He smiled. "Apparently, she felt everything must go... with her."

"Apparently." Val whispered more to herself than to him.

They moved into the spacious kitchen where Patrick handed her a beer. Val moved to take it, but Patrick didn't let go. Her eyes slowly moved up to his.

"You're old enough right?"

A sly smile crept on his face.

"I've been away at college for the last four years. What do you think?"

He let go and moved towards the island. "I'd tell you, but you might think differently of me."

Val turned away from him and took a deep breath. All sorts of dirty thoughts ran through her brain. The last thing she wanted was for him to see her blushing.

'Get it together you dork.' she told herself.

"Need help getting up there?" he asked.

"I can do it." she answered almost too quickly. She slid up on the counter across from him. "I'm not completely helpless."

He smiled taking another swig of his beer. Val bit on her bottom lip. She couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Are you planning on moving then?" She asked finally.

Patrick shrugged. "I haven't started thinking about any of that yet. It all kind of feels surreal."

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"It's fine. You're the first person I've actually told."

Val could feel her heart swell up. He thought of her enough to tell her.

"I haven't really had time to tell anyone I guess. I've been working a lot."

"Oh," she answered immediately deflated back to reality.

"What were you doing outside?" he asked.

Val thought about it for a moment. "Nothing, I was just enjoying the night. Won't be around for too many nights like this one."

Patrick looked at her curiously.

"I'm moving tomorrow. To New York."

"Mmm, to be with your sister?"

Val shook her head no. "Not exactly. I've got a job interview with a publishing company. Figured I may as well."

"I'm sure you'll do amazing."

Val smiled. "Thanks."

"So this isn't like college. No coming back."

She smiled widely. "Not for some time, no."

"That's a shame."

"Why? You going to miss me?"

"I will."

She stared at him over her bottle. She hadn't had a drink in a while, but couldn't imagine that beer was making her feel this lightheaded.

"You couldn't."

"Why?"

"You were never here. How can you miss me when you were always gone yourself?"

"I always came back."

"And so will I."

"Yeah, but now I won't have anyone checking me out from your bedroom window."

Val nearly spit her beer in his face.

"You knew this whole time?"

"You weren't exactly hiding."

She laughed, too loud for any normal person. If he'd ever looked up at her, she would have died from embarrassment.

"Thanks for never calling me out."

"I'm not that cruel." He assured her. "Maybe I liked it."

He smiled and winked at her.

"You're funny."

He began peeling off the label from his empty bottle.

"You wouldn't be going back to New York for a guy would you?"

Val scoffed. "No. After my last boyfriend, the last thing I'm looking forward to is the idea of dating."

"That's good."

He'd said it so quietly she almost missed it.

He slid off the island and went back into the refrigerator for another beer.

"Would you like another?"

Val's eyes trailed up his back. She wondered what it would feel like dragging her nails across it.

Patrick looked up at her when she didn't answer.

"Val?"

Their eyes met.

"Did you want another beer?"

She nodded.

He pulled two beers out and leaned next to her on the counter while he opened them.

Val couldn't hide the intense feeling she felt the moment his elbow met her thigh.

The electricity went directly to the pit of her stomach.

"Leaving home isn't so hard. It's not like you don't have a place to come back to."

"True, but I'm not worried about it. I know I'll come back at some point."

Patrick leaned in. "But you'll still be gone."

Valerie took a drink from her second beer.

"Mhmm."

Wanting to kiss him had become all-consuming at that point, and being that his lips were so close, the idea was quite inviting.

"Just do me a favor, will you?"

"What's that?" her voice had come out entirely too breathy for her own good.

"Don't go chopping all your hair off. If you come back with a bob or something, I'd be devastated."

The request had caught her off-guard.

"Not that I'd even considered it, but why do you care about my hair?"

"Because I'd miss that too."

He looked at her for a beat longer than was necessary. Val felt caught in his gaze not sure what to do.

"I'll be right back."

Valerie hadn't realized she was holding her breath until he moved away from her. The man was sending her body into overdrive and he had no idea.

He came back with his camera.

"Oh no, please don't take any pictures right now."

Patrick laughed. "I'm not. I mean I already did. Earlier tonight, I saw you come out. You looked really beautiful."

As he spoke, he was looking through his camera to find the pictures he'd taken.

Valerie was stuck on the fact that he'd called her beautiful.

"This one's my favorite."

She forced her eyes to move from him to the camera. It was a picture of her with her head leaning to one side with her eyes closed.

"The moonlight seemed too perfect to let it go to waste. What do you think?"

"I think you're every bit as talented as they say. You're going to have to give me a copy."

He looked up at her. "You going to give me your New York address?"

She smiled. "You'd come all the way to New York to give me a photo?"

"Well, there is such a thing as a mailbox, but if you wanted me to, I'd think about it."

Valerie giggled.

An electric silence settled around them. Her giggling subsided while her eyes focused once more on his lips.

Lips she'd imagined kissing hundreds of times in hundreds of different ways.

"Valerie." He whispered.

Valerie licked her lips. She had no idea what she was getting into, but kissing him seemed like the only good idea.

So, that's what she did.

Neither could contain themselves from pulling at one another. Thoughts of what he might feel and taste like had nothing on the reality of him.

Her head was spinning as his tongue pressed against hers. His hands gripped into her backside pulling her into him.

Valerie could feel herself getting wet from the friction between them.

Her body ached for him to be inside of her.

Everything was happening so quickly, she almost forgot where she was until she heard the faint unzipping of his pants.

The sound was like ice water shooting through her veins. She wanted him, but she needed a moment for her brain to catch up. With as much force as she could muster, she pushed him off her.

"Wait a second."

Patrick stepped back grabbing on to the island behind him. He seemed just as surprised as her.

"I'm sorry. I uh..."

"No, it's not..." she stammered trying catch her breath.

"You need sleep."

Valerie looked up at him confused, but didn't move. She couldn't move. She didn't want to. Nothing about this night was a norm for her. All of her wanted to see it through.

"Yeah... sleep."

Patrick's eyes moved up slowly to meet her dark orbs. "You should go."

"I should go?" She breathed out.

Neither of them made a move.

Patrick stood up straight in front of her.

"Do you want to go?"

Valerie took in a deep breath. Of course she didn't.

"No."

He moved back in between her legs. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

Valerie laughed. "I wouldn't let you."

He smirked pulling her hair out of the messy confines.

"I'll take it easy."

Patrick slowly moved in to kiss her. This time, it was gentle. Valerie knew this was going to be the only chance she got to do this.

He moved his way down her neck. An involuntary moan escaped her as he wrapped one hand in her hair and yanked slightly.

Her eyes closed in ecstasy. There was nothing she could think to compare this to as his hands moved her t-shirt up exposing her taught skin.

"You are beautiful." He whispered unzipping her shorts.

Valerie was nervous, but more so excited. Patrick's tongue, lips and hands brought every sensation to life. She wanted him inside of her desperately, but he was purposeful and made every touch count.

He made quick work of her shorts and underwear pulling her to the very edge of the counter. Valerie was sure he was going to undress as well, but he merely took off his shirt. She watched him with curiosity until he smiled and moved his face down to the apex of her thighs.

Her breath caught in her throat as his tongue had touched her in places she'd never imagined a tongue would be. At least not on her.

The force with which her orgasm sprang up was something she couldn't bring for herself on her horniest of days.

"Oh God, Patrick." She breathed out. One hand gripped the counter while the other lost itself in his wavy dark hair.

Patrick gripped her hips to keep her steady as his tongue and lips worked on her clit. The moans coming out of her spurred him on further until he felt the vice grip of her thighs on the side of his head.

Valerie's toes curled. Her entire body shook as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into the pit of her stomach and back out through the rest of her body.

Patrick held her legs lapping at her through her entire orgasm. As she calmed, he kissed his way back up her body stopping at her breasts. First kissing between them before taking one of her chocolate buds in his mouth.

Valerie was still coming down from her orgasm. His attention to her body was more than she could've ever dreamed up in her wildest fantasies and he hadn't even been inside of her yet.

With his free hand, he moved back down to her clit and brushed against it with his thumb causing her back to arch involuntarily.

Patrick wrapped his arm around her back.

"Wrap your legs around me."

The gravelly nature of his voice made Valerie whimper. She quickly complied allowing him to move them into the living room on the couch.

There he removed her shirt completely as well as the rest of his clothing.

She looked at his entire body. It was everything she wanted and more. A small thought in her head wondered if it was going to hurt.

She then had another thought entirely.

With actions much surer than what she was feeling inside, she moved her hand to his shaft and ran it up to the tip. He groaned but stayed upright letting her explore him just as he had done with her.

Feeling bold, Valerie moved so that her mouth was right in front of his hard member.

"Only if you want to." he answered to her unsure look.

Valerie licked her lips and took as much as she could of him before pulling back doing her best not to scrape him with any of her teeth.

The sound that came from him went straight to her center making her wetter than ever.

She moved again taking him to the back of her throat before slowly sucking on him back to the tip. The time, however, she licked it.

Patrick slowly pushed her back.

"Did you not like it?"

He laughed. "I loved it, but I don't want to come in your mouth."

Valerie could feel her skin getting hot.

Patrick went back to his jeans and pulled out a condom.

Valerie took in a deep breath.

This was the moment she'd waited for. The moment she played in her head hundreds of times over in every scenario possible.

Funny enough, none of those played out on his couch.

He leaned over her, and with one hand, he pushed the tip of himself inside of her.

Valerie's breath hitched in her throat. Patrick wasn't packing magnum condoms, but you wouldn't have been able to tell Valerie that. She felt completely stretched and he'd only gotten a few inches in.

"Oh my god you are so tight." he gritted out.

He laid down on top of her burying his face in her neck.

Valerie moved her legs further up hoping it'd help. Patrick kissed her neck and chin before moving to her lips.

The knowledge that she was tasting herself on him was not lost on Val. It only served to turn her on more.

Patrick was still holding himself while he did his best to push into her more and more.

Pleasure and pain were at constant war in her body. She wondered which would win until a few more minutes had passed.

The pleasure seemed to increase exponentially.

Patrick continued to go slow until her moaning became long and languid.

His arm now free, he used it to hook behind her knee to keep one of her legs up.

Valerie laid there for a minute watching their bodies meet in the middle. She then began to move with him, meeting every thrust. The feeling was everything she wanted and more. A slow and steady pressure began to build up in the lower part of her body.

Patrick wouldn't take his eyes off her face. His thrusts became more purposeful going all the way until their pelvises met.

Valerie watched as his eyes slowly closed when he began to speed up. She pulled him back down and started kissing his lips.

He was now moving with an almost animalistic fervor. He pushed into her as deep as he could while taking his other arm and pulling her other leg up pushing her further on the couch.

Valerie's nails found themselves digging into his shoulders while another orgasm gained more and more momentum.

Patrick changed his thrusts so that he was now brushing on her already sensitive clit causing Valerie to vocalize her pleasure even louder.

Her toes began to curl. All higher thought capabilities had long since left her. She could only feel. Feel Patrick's body on top of her, their movements quickening, his kissing on her cheek and neck and lips.

Val closed her eyes tight when the first wave hit her. It was like an implosion inside of her. She saw black, stars, white and then black again as her body writhed underneath his. The orgasm was fierce and unrelenting hitting every part of her being.

Patrick became more vocal as she held on to him like a vice grip. There was no holding out with her. His own orgasm hitting the entire bottom half of his body causing him to push deeper inside of her with each spasm. Nothing had felt this good in a long time.

After a while, their breathing seemed to be the only thing occupying the space.

Once he was able to regain his strength, he moved his arms from underneath her legs letting them lay limp.

Valerie stared up at the ceiling. She blinked a few times as her vision focused. This night was going to replace all future fantasies from here on out.

Patrick placed a chaste kiss on her neck before slowly making a move to get up.

Valerie winced slightly as he pulled out of her. She suddenly felt very exposed. He reached for a throw blanket and placed it over her.

Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers
12