What I Wouldn't Do - Where It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers

"I'll be right back."

She watched as he left before she pulled the blanket off and checked the cushions.

No blood.

A triumphant smile hinted at the corners of her mouth.

He came back a moment later with the rest of her clothes. He was dressed in a pair of pajama bottoms.

"Thought you might want these."

Valerie sat up slowly. Every part of her was tender, but it was more than worth it.

"May I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, there's one just around the corner here."

For some reason, Val felt herself blushing. It had been what she wanted, and she didn't have regrets, but there was a change she couldn't quite vocalize.

The entire event seemed like a dream. Cleaning herself, she did have a small bit of spotting, but it was nothing like people made it seem.

She smiled to herself. She was no longer a virgin, and she'd lost it to the one man she'd been wanting to give it to. Now she could go to New York happy.

With a quick look in the mirror, she did her best to smooth down her hair before giving up any hope.

"I'll just wear a ponytail tomorrow."

Val moved back into the living room to see Patrick sitting on the couch. He looked up and smiled.

"Got you a glass of water. Thought you might be thirsty."

She accepted with a smirk.

"Thanks."

He looked as if he wanted to say something, but he simply smiled.

"I should probably get going. I've got two hours before my sister wakes up to take me to the airport."

He nodded. "I uh... make sure to keep in touch."

"Okay."

He stood. "I'll walk you over if that's okay."

"Sure."

They moved silently. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders. This time, they went through the gate doors.

At her door, he stopped. "I guess this is goodbye."

Val nodded. "I'm glad we got the chance."

He leaned down and kissed her. It seemed hint to her the things left unsaid.

"I am going to miss you."

Val bit on her bottom lip. "I'll miss you too."

He pulled her in for a hug and pecked her on the cheek. "Have a safe flight."

"I will."

They stood staring at each other a while longer.

"Val."

"Yeah?"

"I can't leave until you go in the house."

Valerie chuckled. "Bye Patrick."

"I'll see you again."

She moved into the house slowly sliding the door shut not taking her eyes off him.

He winked at her before walking away.

With a quick spin, she practically ran back up to her room to her bedroom window.

He was just passing his own pool when he looked up and waved to her.

She smiled widely and waved back.

Patrick may have taken her virginity, but he'd given her more than she could've ever asked for.

New York was going to be great indeed.

The End

Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers
12