What If? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good then, you'll know this is absolutely not a line and it is the truth."

"What is?"

"That when Katy and I scoped out the room I picked you over Carly."

"NO you did not! You're..." Then realizing what he had said moments before she looked at him amazed, "Serious. You mean that don't you?" Brandon nodded.

He then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "By the way about that TMI item, my ex was a little crazy and if you let me I'll spend all night demonstrating why I was wronged by my public portrayal."

He then kissed her neck a few times and he could swear it drew the faintest of moans. He pulled back and then leaned in and softly kissed her. At first she seemed to want to pull away but eventually she returned his kiss.

As they kissed he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body close to him. Not long after he felt her tongue press against this mouth and he accepted the eager invader.

They sat there enjoying their kiss until someone got their attention. They looked up to find Carly and Katy smiling at them.

"Judging by the fact you two had your tongues down each other's throats I'd say Ella's in," Carly said and Ella paused and asked Brandon.

"That was amazing, do you fuck as well as you kiss?"

"Better honey, now you coming or what?" Katy answered for him with a wicked grin. Ella nodded and rose from the booth followed by Brandon.

As they left Carly said, "Well, if Ella ain't cum yet she's gonna soon. Just remember to save some for me big boy. Ella may need it more but that doesn't mean I don't want a piece of you too."

It turned out Katy had rented a suite at a hotel in town for this so Brandon followed her instructions and moments later the four were checked in. Brandon noted the look of awe he got from the desk clerk as he and the ladies check in, during which time Ella made it very clear she was eager to get started, with Katy and Carly flirting heavily with him.

When they got to the suite Ella suddenly got nervous. Seeing this, Katy smiled.

"It seems Ella's nervous to do that in front of us Carly, so Brandon would you kindly take her to the bedroom and fuck her brains out? Carly and I will get acquainted out here."

"Yeah we will you sexy slut you," Carly purred as Katy openly fondled the taller redheads pussy through her dress. "Go get him Ella!" she added, leading Katy to the couch as Brandon swept the amused brunette into his arms. He chuckled as moments later he heard, "Oh God, Katy you weren't kidding! Fuck me with that magnificent tongue of yours!"

Brandon kicked the door shut behind him, quieting Carly's moans a bit. Ella blushed at her friend's loud reaction to Katy's tongue.

"Carly always was loud, especially in college. She got quite the reputation."

"I imagine so, between that and because Katy's talented tongue also has that effect on people," he said with a smile, remembering his last blow job from her. He then refocused on the woman in his arms, "but never mind them." He kissed her and she returned the kiss as he walked them over toward the room's large bed.

He then set her down and sat on the bed before saying, "Let me see that sexy body of yours." Ella smiled and teasingly took off her silky silver top Moments later her short black skirt joined it revealing black lace underwear. "My, you did want to get laid tonight, you naughty girl. Now take it off so I may pleasure you my dear."

"No, you take off something first, girls like to look too." Brandon smiled and removed his shirt and pants. Ella smiled before freeing her ample tits for his view and removing her panties. Brandon beckoned her to the bed and she gladly complied.


Still sitting on the edge he was able to kiss her with her only needing to bend down slightly. He then kissed down her body making his way to her beautiful breasts. He focused on them and lavished them with attention kissing, kneading, and sucking her firm mounds with great care. Being with Katy he had learned a few tricks on how to get maximum pleasure out of that particular erogenous zone, it clearly being one of his ex's favorites. He used all that knowledge on Ella and while it was very clear her tits were nowhere near as sensitive as Katy's, he was still sure he had her virtually on the edge of orgasm by the time he moved on.

Slowly but surely he made his way teasingly to her now dripping wet pussy. At first he fingered her tight crevice before turning to his oral talents to please her. After the stimulation she had received earlier and he suspected her long time since her last lay, she came hard not long after he started.

Brandon held her up while she orgasmed before he guided her to the bed. Once she laid on it she immediately spread her legs for him. He went to attack with his tongue but she stopped him.

"As good as that tongue is baby I need something a bit bigger, fuck me with the hard cock I heard about all night, I need it badly baby!"

Not one to refuse a request Brandon removed his underwear and his achingly hard cock popped into view drawing a gasp from Ella. He wasted no time in lining it up with her waiting pussy. He gazed into her green eyes before he pushed in. She closed them as pleasure swept over her and he took that moment to revel in the feel of her tight pussy around his hard shaft. He then worked in and out of her until he could go no farther. By this time she had wrapped her legs around him and was screaming for him to fuck her harder to which he gladly complied.

Brandon fucked her increasingly harder and faster until they both could hold it no longer and they climaxed together. As his climax ended he felt himself go limp but was surprised when two pairs of arms stopped him as he felt four large breasts press against his back before two women kissed him, one on each cheek.

"That was so hot," Carly whispered in his ear, then said out loud, "how you feeling now Ella?" Ella just smiled, "Thought so."

"That was amazing baby," Katy said, "As much as I loved being fucked by you watching makes me plenty horny and if Carly here hadn't given me a few orgasms I'd jump you right now."

"Well, seeing as you gave me pleasure first darling I think I'm ready for some more. If you don't mind I think I'll go next." By this time Brandon had rolled to the bed next to Ella. Carly looked down at him smiling, "but you look a bit tired babe, so I'll drive this time I think." She then smiled wickedly, 'But first I think we need to reawaken someone, mind giving me a hand lover?" she said to Katy.

"Not at all darling," Katy said and to his amazement he soon had two tongues massaging his hardening shaft while the red and blonde haired heads bobbed around it. When it was deemed he was hard enough Katy pulled away and Carly positioned herself over his hard cock and lowered herself onto it. She purred as his hard shaft slid into her slick tunnel. Katy watched them fuck for a moment or two before offering to eat out Ella's pussy.

Ella seemed hesitant, but Carly spoke up, "Do it hon, trust me she's amazing; you won't regret it."

"But it's full of his cum," she said, and Katy smiled.

"Not a problem, I love the taste of Brandon's cum."

Ella still hesitated, "do I have to return the favor?"

"Only if you want to, no pressure, just lay back and let my tongue make you feel good." Ella nodded her head and Katy went to work. It was so hot watching Katy tongue fuck his cum out of Ella's tight pussy that he nearly forgot to pay attention to the stunning redhead he was fucking.

She got his attention and he apologized, "Sorry baby, but that is so fucking hot, not that you aren't but..."

"I know what you mean, both Katy and I were fingering each other while you two fucked, never thought I'd get off watching my best friend get fucked, but sure enough I did." Brandon then reached up and grabbing her nipples pulled on them until she got the hint and leaned down and kissed him. She then rose up and said, "Well Ella's enjoying herself I think." It was true, the brunette was moaning and squirming as Katy lapped away at Ella's slick mound. Carly slowed a bit and Brandon, reenergized by watching Katy, reached up and linking his arms around her back pulled her close before rolling them over. "Baby what are you...oh fuck meeee" was all Carly got out before Brandon began pistoning in an out of her warm pussy. She had several orgasms before he finally came in her. He then collapsed to the bed worn out, Carly too from the looks of it.

Ella and Katy were another story. After a brief discussion Katy gave up her fuck in favor of Ella, who like her friend straddled him and began to fuck him hard. Katy, not to be denied, settled her pussy on his mouth which Brandon gladly licked for her. Brandon lost count of the number of orgasms they had before both were sated. He just remembered drifting off to sleep thinking about how lucky he was to be a part of this and thoroughly looking forward to the next morning when, according to the agreement she struck with Ella, Katy would take her turn.

12