What is This on Your Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she told me afterward it was like she was in another world. She totally forgot about me across the bar. She needed all her faculties to focus on him and his predatory pressure. "Then he leaned over further, his eyes very intense. For some reason it was just right, I was feeling swept off my feet. I was waiting for him to discover how wet I was. I craved his warm lips on mine, my lips on his cock, his fingers in my pussy, his cock inside me, everywhere.

He asked me if perhaps we might enjoy ourselves better upstairs, 'you are very sexy,' he said. 'Very sexy. You make my cock hard.'

I answered him by placing my soft hand on his thigh and felt his muscular flesh. Then he said he needed me to know how I affected him that he wanted to fuck me, to possess my body, to use all my holes, to take me to another universe. He said it was important for me to know how he felt. Then he said that if I moved my hand up further I would discover how much he meant it.

I moved my hand up further, scratching my nails gently in his muscular thigh, until I reached the tip of his cock. It was hard. Rock hard. And thick, and long. I was trying to assess how long, because it didn't seem normal. I was both worried and thrilled. I stroked it slowly, and listened to him seethe in his breath through his teeth."...

From my nearby table, watching the progress was delicious; she was so artful. Her toes would graze his calf, or she would lean forward intimately, speaking in low tones just inches from his face, so he could not avoid inhaling the promise of her perfume. His hand on her knee, moving over her warm flesh. At this point I would know that before long his hand would be moving freely over her breasts, stroking her inner thigh, fingers probing her eager and willing pussy.

"Yes," Lori said, "we should go upstairs."

Lori described her adventure to me, as if she wanted me to understand each detail, which I did. She wanted to know how deeply she was lost in this little world of seduction, because she knew I would be thrilled at the depth of it. She had come to understand that. Very insightful girl.

..."Larry paid quickly and as we waited at the elevator he slid his hand down my back and over my ass, confident, perfect, as if he already possessed me. He squeezed my buttocks and once the elevator arrived I pushed the floor and he rammed me against the elevator wall, kissing me hard and passionately, grinding his long thick cock against my mound. His hand went between my thighs and I gasped.

In an instant my ting G-string was on the elevator floor.I almost cried out loud as his fingers found my pussy, all wet and bare and ready, and his fingers stroked it and then he pushed one finger up inside me, quick and without warning. I was so surprised by it, and surprised by the fact that I almost came.

He was so different than us, so rough. There was no tenderness in him. I was his, a paid whore. All that mattered was what he wanted, that was the deal. To him I was a cunt, a piece of meat.

The door opened, and I led him to my room. It was then I remembered you, I hadn't thought about you for minutes on end. I knew you'd be fine. I didn't have time to think.

Once inside he pressed me against the wall again. Hard. Kissed me hard. I felt his hard, muscular body, a dream body. I was melting. He unzipped the short zipper on my dress that obediently floated to the floor. I was standing only in my stockings and heels.

"I am going to fuck you, Lori, I am going to have my cock in all your holes so that you can have the best of me." He sank his hand into my hair and held my hair back, waiting... "You understand? You understand what I'm are going to do to you?"

I nodded.

"Good. Get on your knees now, take out my cock and show me how you want to thrill my cock."

It was just what I wanted to do. I loved how definite and direct he was. He left me no options. I just got to my knees and did as I was told. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock. I was half dreading, half eager, this was my first. I didn't even know if I could fit it in my mouth. I licked and stroked and sucked it, and yes, I could get it in my mouth, but not down my throat as I knew he wanted.

I summoned all my skills and heard him groan and moan as he stripped his clothes off. Every few seconds he reached down and pinched my nipples and stroked my cunt. I could feel how hard he was. I sucked and licked for all I was worth what he had paid for me. I wanted to prove to him that I was worthy of his cock, that he should give me his best, that all my holes were available to him. Then I could feel him ready to explode. I sucked and licked hard, took his balls in my mouth, dug my fingers into his ass. He came.

I had never tasted semen before; I had always avoided it. The loving wife, Lori, didn't but the whore, Lori, knew she had to. Spurt after spurt in my mouth, more than I could swallow but I did my best.

It was not bad, really.

He finished. I kept sucking then looked up at him, smiling. He bent down and gave me a glorious intense kiss, tasting his cum on my mouth, I know. My hand was still on his cock, and while it had softened a bit, it now hardened. I could hardly believe it. He lifted me up, led me to the bed... lay me down."...

Back in the lounge, I finished my drink and took the elevator up, cock hard with anticipation, to the darkened room next to hers, next to theirs.

The door between our rooms was cracked open. I still was not quite prepared for what I saw, its intensity and sensuality. I had to take my cock out of its confines in my pants, it was aching so hard. There she was, my lovely erotic wife, Lori, naked, on her knees, sucking his cock fiercely.

It looked like they had hardly got past the door. Her dress was on the floor, and she looked like a porn star kneeling with her hands - both of them - wrapped around this massive cock. She looked like she could barely get her lips around his cock, and try as she might it would only go in about half way.

Her eyes were like dark intense pools, focused on this thick pulsing cock, looking up at his face, which was twisting and gaping in pure ecstasy. His hands wrapped around her head, holding her, guiding her.

She was driving him to the edge, he was tensing, his muscles bulging on this impressive, tall, tanned athletic physique. She was very alive to his impending explosion, working harder, making him want to cum like he had never cum in his life, it seemed. Then he erupted. He bucked into her mouth, fucking her face, making her eyes bulge and her mouth seem to grip tighter.

It was like time slowed for me, watching my wife totally engrossed in his cock, watching her lovely throat try to swallow it all down. He kept bucking, and I realized, spurting. I knew she was tasting semen for the first time and was surprised she could do it.

Then his cum started to spill from her tight lips but she was not going to stop. Till finally, he was spent. Lori made a show of it, entertaining her client.

She kept his cock in her mouth, her soft hands that looked so small around his thick shaft, then she wiped the cum from her chin and her breasts where it had dripped. He bent down and kissed her passionately but after he stood up she still held on to his semi-hard cock, looking at it, kissing the tip, feeling its weight and thickness, as if it were a marvel, kissing its length, touching the tip with her fingertip.

I do not think it ever got soft at all, I realized he was fully hard again. She led him over to the bed, where she just lay down and spread her legs, aching. Waiting, wanting... Her eyes were melted, saying please, please.

"Fuck me," Lori demanded, "Give me your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me crazy for your cock. I want it. Fuck me." I was shocked by her crudeness.

He climbed onto the bed over her. His cock hung underneath him and pointed at my wife's hole. She took him in her hand and guided him to her soft entrance.

He started to push it in, and her body tensed. He held her by the thighs, forcing the head and about an inch in. As soon as his massive cock pierced her dripping, hungry cunt, her soft body started to jerk and writhe uncontrollably.

She must have been incredibly aroused, something I have never seen before: as soon as he spread her apart, he forced an orgasm from her without warning, before he even started thrusting.

"Do not stop," she said when she caught her breath, before writhing again. His muscular body above my deliriously aroused and orgasmic wife. "Deeper," she said. "More. More."

He roughly turned her over, manhandling her like a quivering ragdoll; ass up head down, the cheater position. He swatted her butt cheeks roughly several times. All she said was "Fuck me, fuck me."

My mouth gaped open. I could see how he was stretching her, turning her inside out. Agonizingly he pushed in deeper, inch by inch, then out and in again as his cock got slicked by her dripping cunt. Several more involuntary orgasms shook her before he was finally in. He grasped her hips firmly, his strength letting her know how much he was in control, how much she was totally at his mercy.

He started fucking her hard. Harder and deeper as he thrust his thumb in Lori's anus to penetrate her completely and fully, something she would never let me do.

She was almost trying to hold him back from cumming, but she could not and he finally exploded into her, god knows how much semen he shot into her, as I remembered how he filled her mouth. Then he was spent, she was spent, quivering, as he collapsed on top of her and then rolled off to her side.

Lori rolled over on top of him, her arms around his neck, planting feverish kisses on his mouth and neck and chest.

I was nearly numb with wonder. She always came a few times when she and I fucked, but I had never seen her cumming like this, this out of control.

As Lori lay on him, his semen leaked out...

I sat trying to take in what had just happened. My stomach knotted as I had watched it happening in front of me, feeling almost physically sick in a way, jealous...anxious... so nervous for what it means, what had changed...

The reality of watching another man's large, thick cock, plunging deeply into my wife's tight pussy had been much different than my fantasy...

The reality of watching the lips of her pussy stretched around his shaft...

His large cock splitting open her tight tunnel, pushing deep, filling her time and time again. His heavy balls slapping against her as he drove his monster cock, balls deeper, into her cunt...taking her offered body.

The deep, sickening realization as he was fucking her, she belonged to him, responded to HIS penetrating her pussy, his teasing of her clit, her breasts, her nipples...

I thought back to how she came hard on his plunging cock, her powerful orgasm, emanating from the incredible pleasure of his big meaty cock completely filling her pussy, the walls stretched around the thick girth of his shaft to accommodate his size...

Her orgasms consuming her body, her moans and screams, pinned to the mattress by his plunging cock, yet writhing, shaking, and trembling, around his shaft...

Wonderful, yet horrible, seeing the grateful lust and pleasure in Lori's eyes. She had so willingly given herself to him...

This man, Larry, had shot copious amounts of his sperm deep into my wife, he emptied his full, heavy balls inside of her...

Horrible, yet incredibly compelling and arousing, my mind filled with questions. My conservative, faithful wife, now was a sex toy, fuck slut, cum bucket, for another man. Would she keep doing it? Deep down despite the pain, I hoped she would. I hoped she would want to do it all again, and very soon.

I gulped and eased away from the door and out of the room. I knew he had to be finished and I wanted to be downstairs; I wanted to intercept him, buy him a drink, and ask him how his interlude was. I was sure Lori would love it, knowing how he spoke of her to another man.

I waited in the lounge. After how I had seen him fucking her, and her shattering orgasms, I figured it would be 20 or 30 minutes at most before he was down.

Forty-five minutes later there was no sign of him. Maybe he left by a different exit, I thought. There is no way they could still be going at it, could they?

After an hour, and another drink, I crept back upstairs. It was like my cock knew better than I did what I was likely to find: it was thoroughly hard by the time I started opening the adjoining door a crack.

She was on her knees, whimpering. His strong body was above her, his large hands gripping her bare hips. Her head was down in the sheets, folded on her arms.

"I am going to take your ass now, Lori."

Without hesitation she moved her hands to her buttocks and spread her ass cheeks, presenting her rear hole to him. "Yes," she said breathlessly, "Take it. Fuck my ass. Take all of me. Fuck all of me, please?"

He did. She must have been well-lubricated; I realized they had been fucking more in the intervening hour, when normally this would have been enough for Lori. I watched mesmerized as he buried his thick monster in her ass. It was difficult for her but she was determined.

She whimpered and tensed and eased and relaxed and came again, and again, as he pounded into her. I watched him finally arching his back and driving into her, totally ravaging her, I realized, emptying his cock into her rectum, filling now her third hole: first her mouth, then her pussy, now her ass. He was true to his word, possessing her entirely.

Again, he collapsed on her, and they rolled to their sides, his cock still inside her. I could see her face, her eyes unfocused, somewhere else, her brain fucked as well as her body.

I went downstairs again to wait...

After another 45 minutes he appeared. Later she told me that after fucking her in the ass, she still sucked him off again, and he fucked her again in the pussy. He was insatiable, she said, and that made her insatiable. She just fed off his hunger, and he fed off hers.

But I just figured it had taken them some time to clean up. He came into the lounge a little distracted and rumpled. I raised my glass and motioned to the empty chair at my table.

"This one's on me," I said. He was still looking around, distracted, then picked up his drink and sipped. "So how was your little visit? Successful?"

He looked at me and paused. "She was amazing. Magic. One of the best fucks I have ever had. Worth every dollar and cent. She was insatiable, made for pleasure. It was like she couldn't get enough," he paused, looking a little sheepish, as if he didn't want to brag. "And believe me, I have a lot of stamina in the sex department."

I felt this huge knot in my stomach as he spoke. "So you would put her near the top of your list?"

He sipped again, ran his hand through his blond hair. "For sure. I will be back, believe me. She is definitely more than a onetime fuck." He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, but there was a serious undercurrent to him. He sipped his drink and looked away, ruminating, remembering. "Next time I think I will bring a couple of friends, too."

I took out my cell phone as if I had gotten a message.

"Damn, I have to go," I excused myself. I needed to take my own throbbing cock upstairs. I was impatient now to be with my lovely, erotic wife.

I quickly opened the door and found her on the bed naked like he had left her. Yes, she was in a delicious, orgasm-induced euphoria. I knelt between her legs, feeling the wetness of her leaking cunt. She jerked instinctively. Sensitive. Her vagina was glistening, leaking. "How many times did he cum inside you?"

She stared into space, still dreamy, then seemed to hear my question, tried to force herself to focus on the answer. "Ummm... two... no... ummm... three." She smiled weakly. "Fuck me, baby. I need your lovely cock now."

I quickly lost my clothes, aimed my hard cock at her used entrance, smiled and slowly sank it in. God it was fabulous, hot and slick and open for me.

There was a knock at the door, loud and insistent. We froze.

"Who is it?" she called out.

"Lori, it's me. Larry. I left my wallet."

Sure enough on the dresser next to a stack of bills her had left for Lori, was his wallet. "Um, just a second," she answered him.

She looked at me in a panic and whispered, "Just slip under the bed, or the closet. I will get rid of him quickly." I slipped under the bed, it was one of those old hotel beds. I could see the door from under the hanging bed ruffle.

She went to the door, naked, and let him in. I could see the wetness of cum dripping down her leg. The first thing he did was kiss her deeply, quickly. She held his wallet in her hand, but as the kiss lengthened she slipped her hands around his neck, and his hands started to grapple with her, squeezing her buttock and caressing her breast.

I saw it all perfectly. "Fuck you are unbelievably hot." Then he unzipped, sank his hand into her hair and guided her to the floor. "I want to feel your mouth one more time."

Some other look came over her eyes. Her soft hand took out this big cock again, and again I had to adjust my conceptions of cock size. She took it in his mouth, and he was quickly rock hard. She sucked beautifully, attentively, as if she really was worshipping it, like they write about in porn books.

Suddenly I saw his eyes focus on my clothes lying crumpled on the floor. He knew I was there and he smiled smugly. He gasped and tensed before he lifted Lori up away from his cock again.

"Now I want to feel your ass and pussy again, Lori. I need to feel your incredible fucking heat," he told her. "I'll pay you even more."

A smile had wreathed her face and she almost danced over to the bed. I felt her bounce on top of it. He dropped his pants, leaving his shirt on, his cock swinging. She must have been bouncing, like an eager puppy I imagine. "Like this? You want my pretty little girl ass like this, Larry?"

That hooded intense look in his eyes, and I felt him kneeling on the bed. Then a gasp. A whimper. A groan. Rhythm as he was clearly fucking her in the ass. He changed the rhythm, eliciting sudden unexpected cries, then hungry moans, then long gasps. "Fuck you are beautiful. I already can't wait till we meet again. How many times did I cum in you, Lori? Tell me." He continued to fuck her ass as he spoke. "Twice in your mouth. Twice in your ass. And now turn over. It will be four times in your lovely hot married unfaithful cunt."

I felt the bouncing and jostling of sheets, trapped under the bed, so close I could have touched them if the bed hadn't been in the way.

Her voice was next, encouraging him, "Yes baby, fuck me. Fuck me again and again. I can't wait till next time. Fuck me now."

Then there was a large bounce. I could imagine his thick cock driving in in one long thrust to her now well-prepared pussy. She cried out. He pounded and thrust. Faster, harder. Then the cries and gasps and moans mixed and they both exploded, erupted, spasmed and jounced. Then the sound of kissing. Of sighs.

"Till next time, baby." Lori promised him, "You have my number."

He pulled on his pants and opened his wallet. He counted out ten more one hundred dollar bills which he placed on top of the twenty he had left before. $3,000, $3,000 in addition to what he had already paid the "service." $3,000 for my wife's fidelity.

Lori had successfully lived out her fantasy. She was a prostitute, a whore, paid for sex, selling her body for sheer carnal pleasure. And my fantasy had been fulfilled another man had fucked my wife. More importantly, we had crossed the forbidden line. Lori was a hotwife and I her cuckold. There was no going back.

He moved to the door pulling Lori along with him. He opened the door and pulled Lori into the hallway, naked. He pushed Lori roughly against the door and engulfed her in his arms and forcefully kissed her. Then there were only the sounds his faint footsteps as he walked away leaving her still standing in the hallway against the door.