What is This on Your Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the sound of the door closing and Lori spoke, "Baby, I wanted you to have that, I wanted you to be with me. Before you come out, I wanted you to know how happy I am and how much I love you and how much I love sharing this wonderful journey with you. Come on baby. I want your cock now. Nice and tender and loving."

I rolled out from under the bed. She was lying on her stomach, exactly where he had fucked her, her legs spread. I bent over and kissed her bare back, then kneeled between her legs, looking down at her pussy slit leaking his cum and kissed her there.

Lori moaned deeply as more of his load leaked out of her and I was about to add my own load.

"Up on your knees, baby. I want you to feel it deep inside," I told her.

She got up on her knees. I slid my cock tip along her slit, which was almost pouring cum, rather than leaking it. I loved this sensation, loved the closeness this brought us. I pushed it in, and I couldn't believe the ease with which it went in. So easy, so fast, so deep. So wet. So slick. So sticky.

She clenched immediately. "Oh fuck baby yes... fuck me now. It takes nothing at all to make me cum now. I must have had more than a dozen orgasms. Two dozen."

Sure enough, once I had pounded into her for a minute she came. I was not far behind. "Did you enjoy his cock fucking you, baby? Did you enjoy his taste, his feel?" I asked her.

"Yes, baby. He was so different," she answered. "I couldn't say no to anything he wanted. It was like my body was his to use and play with. Fuck yes"

Then she talked about how he used her. Spurting into her, and dripping out as my cock slipped out. About how she loved it and wished she could do it again.

I collapsed on top of her, then beside her, stroking her hair. She chattered away talking about what she had done and how she felt. Finally the excitement of the day took its toll. She snuggled against me. In less than a minute she was asleep.

Back at home and our normal life, I have and will continue to tell her how hot it was, how proud I am of her, how beautiful she is, how much I love her, how the confidence she discovered in herself is such a turn on, and on and on... There have been no negative reactions when I bring anything up so all in all I think were heading in the right direction.

Even so, part of me was always waiting for the other shoe to drop, I did not mean to, I tried not to, but I did. It's not like I sate all day obsessing it's just from time to time I got that thought. It's not that I'm a pessimist, I'm not, I do not think, I'm just realistic. Because of this I, of course, had been expecting some negative blow back.

Our sex life is utterly fantastic! Lori does not hold anything back. I thought about how so called moral people would condemn her and me but the thought only added to my heightened excitement over her new found promiscuity.

Yesterday I was in the pool with the little ones and my oldest daughter came out to ask for some money. She saw the scratches on my back and a bruise that is obviously a bite mark. She was not impressed. Later she was at the mall with her Mom and really gave Lori hell about it. That was not the fallout that was just bonus fun.

I guess it got my wife thinking because last night she asked, "Do you think badly of me because of what I did?"

"No, not at all" I reassured her and told her, "just the opposite" and all that. I asked her why she asked, and if she felt badly about what we did.

"I know I probably should," she said. "But really, no, I do not feel bad at all."

I asked her, "If we could go back in time would you do it again?"

"Oh god yes!" She answered before asking, "Is that wrong?"

"Hell no it's not wrong," I told her, and "I'm already planning on making it happen again!"

I got a grin from her and she said, "You're bad."

I asked her if she thought that was bad and she said "probably not".

So I'm hoping that was the shoe falling, more of a slipper really, and it turned out to be a positive.