All Comments on 'What Just Happened?'

by kidrock

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue please

I would be nice to know what the mother meant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dialogue

This story needs people talking to each other a lot more. Talking makes us "see" much better what someone else is like, what they sound like, how they think. It makes them real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

A good story, but took a wrong turn. A lot of guys even in their 40's are in similar circumstance. When they engage in unacceptable behavior, it is still up to mother to instill discipline including spanking .

ekim22ekim22about 11 years ago
Great job!

Great job - I enjoyed it. I about lost it when you said that "what I thought was panties was actually a thong"....ie she planned it the whole time :)

Very well written, I hope we see more from you like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story - big fan of wrestling as foreplay. I like your other stories as well (though I pretend it's a step-mom in the stories), so I'm glad to see you're back posting them. Hope you keep this story going, kidrock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
luv to take her on

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Your Family Battle stories were amazing, I'm so grateful to see more of your work.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
WOW

This is one intense story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Excellent.

Very, very erotic.

Softcore-pornographic.

Borderline romantic & poetic.

Very well written.

Intelligently conceived story line.

The author skillfully brings mom & son to perfect-storm circumstances where they accidentally discover their respective "other sides".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
different

Well, I have to say that was completely different from what I had expected. Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story a part 2 would be epic.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Can you please finish this story?????????

You left off ,she got out of the shower, and he was getting in. Now the writing on the mirror said it's not over. But for us it looks like it is over,good story but we need an end.... good read thanks

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I rated this story a 4 because I could not psychologically determine what was going on chemically, emotionally nor physically between mother and son. I understand the emotional swings happening to the son. I do not understand his lack of concern for his two sons. Likewise, it is his mother;s house and she has the right to set the rules. I also understand her resentment that the son goes out but she is expected to watch the children. I do not know the relationship between mother and son. I do not know where the husband is. This story lacks direction. I like character development. I like logical plot development. The author needs to finish this story. As a side note,I do not like wrestling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous