What Just Happened?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a mess, covered in sweat and cum. My dick was half out of the top of my soaked briefs and her pussy ever more visible considering how equally soaked her panties were, including her cum. We both lay next to each other on the floor like that, our bodies still breathing heavily. I asked if she was going to take a shower first and she said yes.

She got up, put on her robe, unlocked my door and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I continued to lay there trying to figure out what just happened. I always respected women, especially my mother, and never had any throughts otherwise. I never in my life thought about having sex with her but that is in fact what we ended up doing. We didn't full out fuck but we both had orgasms and we were both okay with it while we were doing it. I was running things through my mind, asking myself why I didn't stop, why didn't she stop it. There came a point where our fighting stopped and we both were locked in something more sexual...no, completely sexual and neither of us thought about stopping. It was as erotic a situation I have ever been in, and the load of cum that I dropped proved that. Never in my life had I cum so much and for so long. At some point in the fight I put out of my mind that this was my mother I was fighting, and almost nude. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what just happened here. Is this what she wanted to happen? I knew she was upset when I saw her face but is that why she locked the door? What would we do when we saw each other the next day? What would we say to each other?

I heard the shower stop so I listened for the door to open knowing she would be done so I could go clean up. When I heard her leave the bathroom and go back into her room I threw on my own robe and went into the bathroom which was full of steam. The mirror was completely steamed but she had written on it with her finger, "this isn't over."

My dick, having blown two loads inside of 90 minutes started to get hard again reading that, even though I was asking myself what the hell just happened and started imagining the possibilities of that statement, I was also saying to myself nothing like that would happen again, but my dick was already hard and as it always does, had other ideas.

12