All Comments on 'What Just Happened? Ch. 02'

by annie_00

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Better.

Definitely better than the last chapter. Much easier to follow. Let's see how this story continues.

annie_00annie_00about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want it to flow better and take the reader on a journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Okay, I'm tenting in my panties and about to cum!

Sooo, great work!

Of course, I pee sitting like a girl, but being told to by step-sister would be so humiliating! She obviously enjoys peeing in front of you, too!! Er...

All exciting. The body wash IS an excitement the first time you try it, too, huh?

Mm.

toni49toni49about 12 years ago

what another wounderfull part wish i had a sister like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What Just Happened?

Just read a badly written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awful !!!

Literotica should have a policy to block this type of submission or at the very least make it a mandatory referral to editor for re-write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All Muddled Up!

What a damn shame!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a bloody mess!

ZZZZzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the author

You can't write!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good 2nd chapter

Good 2nd chapter but I hope David is at least bi-sexual. I'm a CD and I suspect all (or almost all) CDs are at least bi-sexual if not gay. I actually prefer sex with men more than with women but I still consider myself to be bi. I wish I had a hot sexy sister (or step-sister) to help me and to also entice me in her sexy lingerie. The incest/taboo angle of your story really turns me on. Please explore that further as well as having David at least explore sex with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish I had a step-sister like Beth. I would love to have someone to help me be the sissy CD that I really am.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great 2nd chapter

Loved this chapter. Wish I had a stepsister like Beth. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
My sister transforms me into a beautiful girl

I truly wish I had a sister such as her, how I would have loved to be guided in the intimacy of becoming female.

Showing me how to slip on a pair of panties and my bra, along with garter belt stockings high heels and all the other beautiful Intimates within female lingerie. After which would be the putting out of the skirt & blouse or the little black dress. And finally my wig and the makeup. Fish also how to walk like a lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous