What Katy Did Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting alone on one of the sofas, was an almost naked woman, sipping wine. She wore a mask of course, but little else, and she seemed to have gold nipples. It was not nipple dangler woman, she had been older and more heavily built, but perhaps there existed some kind of nipple-adornment sisterhood? I sat beside her and told her that I liked her jewellery. Did she know Dangler woman? She knew who I meant, the woman was here, but she was not wearing them tonight.

"They are called 'nipple-nooses', they do not need piercings."

"What about yours?" I asked.

"Take a look for yourself." She offered.

They were gold cages, completely enclosing each teat. They were held in place by thin bars pushed through the piercings, and caused the nipples to be pushed out, stretching the flesh.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked.

"Not hurt, no, but it makes you very aware of your tits."

We laughed together. She removed one to show me, and invited me to replace it, my first real contact with another woman's tits.

"Men like to suck them, give it a try." She invited.

I hesitated, but then tried it.

"I have more rings, lower down, would you like to see."

I did. She had one small ring in each outer labia, and another through the hood of her clit. All gleaming with her juices.

"Men like to suck that too," she husked. "Would you like to try that?"

I declined.

"I don't do that." I offered feebly.

She closed her legs and drained her drink, then stood up.

"Pity, she said, you don't know what you're missing."

She walked slowly away on ridiculously high heels. I thought of Nick, quite possibly enjoying same-sex sex at this very moment, with a cock rammed up his arse. I thought of being sucked off by a woman at the last party. Perhaps...

I called her back..

I explained that she would be my first woman and not to expect too much. Also to stop if I decided that it was not for me. She said that she liked fresh meat and would enjoy introducing me to new pleasures.

"How would you like to begin? Would you like me to do you first?" She asked.

There seemed no point in going this way, I knew what it was like to have my clit sucked, it had not felt any different when it was female lips doing the sucking.

"I will do you, but guide me." I replied.

She smiled and spread herself on the couch, legs wide apart. Her entire cuntal area was revealed by her pose, inner lips glistening pink and wet between the outer lips, her clitoris stiff and prominent like a tiny prick. She was certainly available. I knelt on the floor between her thighs and lowered my face towards the open oyster. There was a scent, similar to a man's cock when it is aroused, similar to my own scent when I sniffed my fingers after wanking, a universal scent of sexual arousal. The taste too, when I tentatively dipped my tongue into her well, was similar to my own taste. My cunt was juicing fiercely, I reached down and pulled the crutch cup away from my costume, let it run freely I thought. I opened my mouth wide and enclosed as much of her gaping vulva as I could, sucking at her. She jerked and gasped;

"You don't need any guidance." She said.

I explored her with my mouth, licking, kissing, sucking. Enjoying the scent and the taste of her. I could get to like this, no wonder men like to suck cunt, it's quite delicious.

I was suddenly hit by the thought of sucking Nick's fresh spunk from her cunt, that would be the ultimate cocktail. She came suddenly, pulling my face into her wet maw. I think that I had a tiny orgasm at the same time, my first without being touched there. I must have been making a small puddle of cunt-juice on the floor between my legs, I swear I could feel myself dripping.

"Your turn," said my new lover, "Change places."

It was over far too quickly, I came after only seconds of treatment from her skilled mouth. As I came down to earth, she licked my juice from my belly and thighs, making a show of enjoying my taste.

"Welcome to the sisterhood." She said, then walked away leaving me alone.

Well, not alone actually, we had gathered a small audience, both male and female. I needed a cock, anybody's. I felt the need to reassert my heterosexuality.

"Don't just stand there," I ordered, "Somebody fuck me."

Three of the men obliged.

I could not find Dangler woman, I had only a vague idea of her appearance, I had been preoccupied by her tit-decoration. Suddenly I felt tired, I found Nick talking to a woman dressed as the evil step-mother and asked if he was ready to leave. He was waiting for me when I came out of the changing room and handed me a business card. Very high quality with embossed printing, but with only one letter. A large silver 'S' printed portrait format. Along the bottom was a mobile 'phone number. On the back was written;

"Call me."

"A woman asked me to give you this." He said.

Nick's gentleman friend had not been there, so Nick was still an arse virgin. In fact he had not fared too well. He had been sucked off by a big, beautiful black woman wearing a red leather costume similar to mine. I had seen her, she bulged from every gap, and there were a lot of gaps. She had removed the tit-cups and her large tits seemed to go before her. After she had sucked and swallowed Nick, she told him that her plan was to suck off as many men as she could, and to swallow their come.

After that Nick had just acted as a spectator, all the time looking for the man who was supposed to fuck his arse. I told him about my encounter with 'Pierced woman', including my oral servicing of her.

"Good?" He asked.

"Very." I replied.

"So we are equal?" He continued.

"In same-sex oral experience, yes, I countered, "But you have not yet had a cock up your bum."

"Okay," he admitted, "I have that to look forward to still." What's the girl on girl equivalent, tribbing?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked, surprised.

"Research," he replied, "Tribbing - short for Tribadism - rubbing your bits together."

"No, I have not done that, but wouldn't that require some kind of protection, a whole-body condom?"

"Yes I suppose it would. Incontinence pants perhaps."

We fell about laughing at the idea. And we consider condoms unerotic!

Nick's lack of success during the evening meant that he had plenty in the tank to satisfy me later in bed, the best kind of sex, between lovers and separated only by skin - delicious.

12