All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath: Back to Business'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The beginning of the end...

The beginning of the end was when she said to him: "You and Karen keep me satisfied, but neither of you know how to fuck me, to really fuck me." Not when she bought the Van...3 women were in the Showroom, the only one that whored herself was she...Doesn't the husband question himself? Doesn't he have a little self-respect left?

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
For me, the beginning of the end was when she would fuck Frank and not

involve the husband. That woulda had me packing ....but he liked it and hung in there, but I guess the financial irresponsibility did him in. No worries either about STD's, hmmm, I guess fiction is fiction.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
No

The beginning of the end was when they met.

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Doomed by Money

I recently heard on the news that more marriages end in divorce due to money problems than any other reason. The fantasy theme you chose has caused me to reconsider what a man wants for the woman he loves and maybe asks in return. This wife did everything that she knew would turn her husband on. He loved her for it until just maybe he discovered the cost. She was meeting his needs in order to get her own way with financial extravagance. Ironically, just possibly, extravagance in one way leads to extravagance in another. Good story that makes people think one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just plain stupid

Another run of the mill horny slut wife with stupid wimpy husband story. Nothing new here please move on

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
3*

It had his ups and downs and dragged a bit. I lost some of the dialog. It was ok and I read it so it must have held my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why marry such selfish, and vile persona

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous