What Lies Beneath: Back to Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

"Bob let me fall back onto the bed and took the camera as Brian kneeled between my legs at began removing my stockings. Brian took each foot and removed my heels. Then he ran his hands up my legs and unsnapped the garters. He leaned in and kissed my pussy, licking my clit, before removing my stockings. He kissed me down the inside of my thighs as he slipped each stocking slowly down my leg. I was trembling and bucking trying to urge his mouth back to my cunt."

"I was crazy with lust. I just wanted to get their pants down. I wanted both of their cocks. But, there was a knock on the door. They started laughing and told me room service had our dinner. 'Make them go away,' I pleaded, but they told me to answer the door. I reminded them I was naked, but they told me it was better that way. They settled back on the couch as I stumbled to the door. I wasn't confident I could stand, because I was so turned on, wanting...,no, needing to cum. Two bellboys with trays were waiting at the door. Neither seemed shocked by my naked body, and I stood back as they entered the room. Brian went over to take the meals from them while they basically checked me out. I began to blush when Bob asked about the chocolate sauce and whipped cream. They put the cream in the fridge and instructed Brian on how long to leave the sauce in the microwave to reach the proper temperature and consistency."

"Bob and Brian were gentlemen as we ate dinner, me naked and them fully clothed. They said something about being dressed for dinner, but I wasn't really tracking conversation with my mind on what was coming. As we finished dinner, I realized it was time to call the kids. So, I did before we began dessert. I hated brushing you off, but I didn't have much to report when I called. We were just getting started."

I was getting antsy by this point. I know she got screwed, but she just kept dragging the story out, increasing my expectations.

"I was so embarrassed being on open display for the bellboys. They made no attempt to pretend. They just leered at me, and one suggested he would happily pour the chocolate sauce over my sexy tits and pussy. The other suggested that they come back later for a proper tip. I kissed each of them and let them feel my tits and rub my cunt before pushing them out the door. I needed to eat some dinner in order to calm down before calling the kids."

"While I was on the phone, Bob and Brian cleared away one serving cart and warmed the chocolate sauce. I posed for pictures, spreading my legs and rubbed my pussy and tits. Bob laid me across the cart, and Brian poured chocolate over my breasts and down my pussy. Then he covered the chocolate with whipped cream. They took turns photographing each other licking the sauce and cream from my tits and cunt. I came at least once while they were sucking my tits, and it got messy between my legs as I came for each of them. I insisted on turning the tables and doing the same to their cocks. You know how I love to suck cock, but the chocolate and whipped cream turned it into a heavenly dessert. I kept at them until each had cum in my throat. I kept thinking of a Roman orgy and the gladiators lined up to use me, one after another. I wanted a real fucking so bad before we ran out of chocolate. I kept begging them to fuck me."

Ellie paused and then continued before I could speak.

"I wanted to shower before we continued, but they called room service to remove the carts. I stood covered in the remnants of the sauce and cream as the same two bellboys returned. One of them complemented me and remarked that I must be one hell of a lay. I let each of them lick a spot of whipped cream off my nipples before they left."

"Brian and Bob finished undressing and joined me in the shower. I enjoyed the sensation of two soapy bodies rubbing against mine, an erection rubbing against my belly and another lodged between my ass cheeks. I rubbed each of them in turn, hand over hand like I do to you, but I stopped before I made them cum. I wanted them in my cunt, and I wanted to feel their cum pumping into my cunt."

"Bob laid me on the bed and told me to spread my legs as he snapped pictures as fast as he could. I reached out to him as he moved between my legs with the camera. After shooting my pussy up close while I held my cunt lips open, he moved to where he could shoot the tip of his cock at my pussy. He began rubbing and teasing my clit with his cock as he handed the camera to Brian. He wanted shots of his cock as he entered me. I was bucking and thrusting up at him by this time. I was so hot; I just want his cock in me. I needed him to fuck me. You and Karen keep me satisfied, but neither of you know how to fuck me, to really fuck me."

I was speechless and breathing hard. Ellie asked me if she should continue. "Fuck yes!" I blurted out. "I'm close to cumming."

"Okay." Ellie continued with her story. "Everything slowed down. I looked down and started to think about the head of Bob's cock. It was not as big as some, but it had a perfect bulbous shape. I watched as he placed it between the folds of my labia and slowly began to push in. I soon forgot the constant snap of the camera shutter as it began to spread me open. I know I was shaking while I tried to restrain myself from thrusting. I closed my eyes and began moaning, 'Yes, slowly, yes, harder, yes, yes, it is almost in me.' And then he pushed through and my pussy clamped tight around the shaft of his cock. I wanted more, but he just kept pushing slowly. Then, when I thought I could no longer stand the suspense, he pulled out before thrusting in hard. His public bone hit my clitoris, and I started cumming. You know how I buck when I come. I wrapped my legs around his butt and pulled tight. I begged him to fuck me."

"He paused and let his weight hold me down as I began to recover from my orgasm. Then he began slowly fucking me again. His cock felt so good moving out, the head of his cock pulling my cunt lips out, stretching them as they gripped his glans, then pulling them in as he plunged back into me. I could feel him bump against my cervix. His balls hitting my ass. My god, I could feel his heavy balls hitting my ass, and I kept thrusting up so he would hit my clit. I could feel the electricity pulse through my pelvis with every thrust. Harder, I urged him. 'Make me cum,' I cried. 'Make be cum,' I begged him. I could feel his cock getting harder and swelling inside me. Brian said my head was thrashing from side to side, but all I can remember is trying to meet each thrust of his cock with the thrust of my hips. I planted my feet on the bed with my knees spread open trying to buck into his thrusts."

"Then he began calling me his dirty whore. 'You want me to cum in you whore. You fucking slut, you want my cum. You like my cock fucking you? Beg me to cum in you,' he demanded."

"Bill," Ellie moaned, "I can't remember when I felt so dirty, so used. I wanted him to fuck me harder. I started begging him to cum in me. I said, 'Yes I am your whore. Fill me with your cum,' I begged. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on as he lifted my hips high and drove me back into the bed. I pulled his head to my tits and begged him to bite my nipples. He did, and I started cumming again. My cunt started to spasm, and I was milking his cock, begging him to release his sperm into my womb. 'Cum for me you fucker,' I yelled. I think I felt the first powerful stream of his cum pulse into me. And then I could feel his cock swelling and pumping. I felt it start to stream out of my pussy as he continued to pump his semen into me. When I could no longer feel him pumping, he started to rise, but my cunt closed tightly on his cock. 'Not yet' I growled at him. He opened his mouth on mine and shoved his tongue in. I sucked him deeper into my mouth trying to milk more cum from his tongue. When he pulled loose, he bit down on my nipple and I starting cumming again. I shook and screamed again. I told him he could use me however he wanted if he kept my orgasms coming."

"When he finally rolled off me, he lay beside me panting, trying to catch his breath. 'Damn woman,' he said. 'You would make a great whore. I could make lots of money with you in Seattle.' I put a finger to his lips to hush him. I told him to watch me. I slowly spread my legs open and motioned for Brian to move in close with the camera. I could not see myself clearly, but I could feel that my vagina was gaping open and I knew his white, hot cum was running out. I don't believe that I ever felt sluttier than in that moment. Then I smiled at Brian and told him to keep shooting. I raised myself up and kept my eyes locked on Bob's as I lowered my mouth to his cock and started lapping up our juices. I sucked him into my mouth and ran my tongue around his soft cock. Then I pulled up again, moved to his head and rammed my tongue down his throat, running it over his palate and inside his cheeks. I wanted him to enjoy the taste of our combined cum."

"I've cum." I said quietly. "That sounds so hot."

"I wasn't finished," my wife said. "I wanted more. I stood up and took the camera from Brian and handed it to Bob. I gently stroked his face and kissed him softly on the lips. I told him it was his turn as I helped him finish undressing. His cock was hard as well, but he pushed me back onto the bed as Bob started snapping away. He had a motor drive and stopped briefly to change film packs. Bob was stroking my hair and brushing my cheeks and lips with his hands. He told me he wanted to savor my body before he took me. He spent the next thirty minutes playing with my tits, sucking on my nipples. He twisted and pulled them and watched my body squirm and tremble when he did so. He turned me over and kissed my butt cheeks. Bob handed him a small anal vibrator. I didn't see him do it, but I knew what it was when I felt him pressing against my anus. I could sense Bob had moved in close, and then I felt the vibration before I heard the humming. 'Yes,' I told him. 'Stick it in my ass.' I was thinking, 'Oh my god, maybe they will fuck me together.' You know how much I like a man in my cunt and my ass at the same time. I kept moaning. 'Yes, use me like the whore I am.' "

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I was so hot listening to my wife, but I want her naked before me, offering herself to me while she told her story. But, I told her not to stop.

"Bill," she continued. "Brian was so different from Bob, so much more gentle. I begged him to fuck my ass, but he refused and said to just enjoy the vibrator. He rolled me onto my back, pressing the dildo deeper into me. He spread my legs. I grabbed his erection. It was hard, and I could feel it grow again as I guided him to my pussy. He slipped in easily with so much cum still in me, and he started a slow, gentle stroking motion. He kissed me softly then moved to my tits and started suckling on my nipples. I have long since stopped breast-feeding, but the sensations made me feel like I would start expressing milk again. Then the sensation moved down across my belly, and I jerked when it passed through my clit. It felt like he had pinched it between two fingers and pulled sharply, but his hands were massaging my breasts. Then I felt it in my cunt and my vagina started its milking motion again. Brian actually said 'Fuck!' when he felt the sensation. Then he started pumping harder into me, and I returned his thrusts with my hips. He told me he could feel the vibrator through my vaginal wall and that he was close to cumming. I told him, 'Yes, I wanted his cum in me as well."

"Bill," Ellie said. "I fucked them both several more times last night. I wanted them in me at the same time, but Brian said no. I was so tired this morning. They showered and left me to sleep while they took Beth and Karen to breakfast. Beth returned alone and showered with me. She rubbed lotion on my legs and my vulva and helped me dress for the day. She brought a new outfit for me. It is red with lots of lace. It is sheer below my breasts and shows most of my cleavage while covering my nipples. She brought white silk stockings and black stripper shoes with a short white skirt. I feel so sexy this morning."

"And business?" I asked.

"I see you have already recovered." she chuckled. " Yes, business is good. We signed a two-year supply deal with Bob, $10,000 minimum in product a month. I will visit his stores twice a year to model shoes, $5,000 cash for me for each visit in addition to what we sell through our store. He is giving us ads for free in his men's magazine, and I will have a photo shoot each time I visit, or I will pose for one of his camera clubs."

"I don't know what to say." I responded.

"Does that make me a high-priced hooker or a smart business woman?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. You would fuck him for nothing because you enjoy it so much. I guess you get the better end of the deal."

"I love you." Ellie said as she made a kissing noise in the receiver. "I will be home late tonight. Tell the kids I will check in on them before I go to bed."

And she was gone. I sat in my office thinking about what she had just said. We wanted to buy a house and pay off our bills. Her store would be profitable with a contract like that to sustain them. And, she would be getting the sexual excitement she needed to keep her happy. I sat back satisfied and then remembered I needed to clean myself up before everyone starting coming back from lunch.

I'm not sure how I made it through the afternoon. When I got home, there was a message on our answering machine asking if we were happy with our new Ford van. I called the dealership, and it seemed we had purchased a new van a few days earlier. I heard a strange car pull into the driveway later that evening. Ellie smiled when I met her outside.

"Do you like the car I bought with my earnings?" she asked.

"You bought it before you left town." I said.

My wife's smile slowly faded. "Yes, but you know I have been wanting a van to carry the kids."

"We can't afford it." I said. "But, I guess we can now with your new personal services contract."

That stopped her. "Did you really think I would prostitute myself?"

"No, but how are we paying for the van?"

"I don't know honey. We will figure it out."

"So you didn't fuck some guy named Bob?"

"Oh, the sex was true. I wouldn't lie to you about that. I just didn't get paid."

"So how do we pay for the new car?" I asked.

"That's your problem." my wife replied.

And that was the beginning of the end.

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers
12