What Lies Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With pleasure, Master!" he exclaimed.

The lube was cold and unfamiliar, but not too gross. As he lubed me up a little, I lowered into Crystal, her pussy practically grabbing onto my dick and forcing it in deeper.

"Ughhh," we both moaned together.

"Put it in, now!" I commanded Tanner.

"Yes, master!"

Tanner slid his dick into my ass, and it felt amazing. I guess it was because I was an incubus, but I felt no pain, and it was like the two were a perfect match for each other. That would also explain why I could deep throat Tanner's cock. My holes were just as perfect for getting fucked as my dick was for doing the fucking.

Tanner slid in and out of me, pushing me into Crystal with each thrust, the pleasure unimaginably good as he massaged my prostrate and my dick fucked her.

I continued feeding on Crystal, kissing her and feasting on the pent up sexual desire I had put in her. It was a feast, but at the same time, I had put a lot of effort into prepping her. The return was definitely larger than the expenditure, perhaps even exponentially larger, but I was still starving at the beginning as a result.

It felt like forever, but eventually I finished off her sexual desires in our throes of passion, and her free will was offered up to me.

Once again, that was the most delicious part of the meal, and no matter how much I feasted, I could never get enough. Apparently she was very independent and strong, because there was a lot too it. There was also the most addicting flavor that practically cried out to my dick, begging it to cum it was so delicious. It flowed into me and by this flavor alone I could feel me powers growing much stronger.

I smirked instinctually, interrupting the flow, as I realized that the flavor I tasted was because I broke her free will. I had already enslaved her, quite easily too because of her pent up sexual repression. So breaking someone before taking them was even better. I was turning into quite the sadist.

Except that wasn't quite right. I realized that though I had been raised human, I no longer felt human, and really didn't care for my humanity. Sure, I loved my adoptive parents, but that was about it. I was a whole different creature, so why should it be weird that I view humanity like they viewed animals? You can't play the villain if you're just taming your stock.

I smiled and inhaled deeply as I took in the last few drops of Crystal's amazing free will. I came as I did so, causing her to finally cum as well, and Tanner.

"AHHHHHHHHH-OOOOOOOH-AHHHHHHHH-OOOOOOH!!!!!" she moaned so loud likely the entire dorm could hear it. I couldn't fault her on it, she likely had the best, maybe even first orgasm of her life, and I doubted I could ever get her to that level again.

"Lick up all of mine and your cum," I ordered Tanner, and he quickly licked up every drop from my ass, and then cherished every single bit he could find in Crystal's pussy.

I settled down on the couch, and let them snuggle up to me, adoration and obedience in their eyes.

"What now, Master?"

"Now we---"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Startled, I spun my head to the doorway and saw a slim, attractive guy in the doorway, holding a box. Swiftly he kicked the door shut, dropped his box, locked the door, and grabbed a gun.

"Stay where you are, incubus!"

12