What Michael Knows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now he knew she had been unfaithful.

"I also know that it's ridiculous that you tried to pretend Bella came from Dad," he added with a chuckle. "I mean, seriously, his snip got reversed? Maybe Dad was gullible enough to buy it, but I know bullshit and that's Grade-A, smelly-as-hell bullshit, Mom."

She wanted to argue the point - mainly because she wanted to hold out some hope that Bella was indeed Nathan's. Yes, it was almost certainly a product of her affair. Even if Nathan's vasectomy had reversed on its own, she knew from researching the topic extensively how unlikely it was for a man who had a vasectomy to get a woman pregnant. His sperm count was diminished greatly from the procedure regardless of how successful it was.

It then dawned on Stephanie that Michael called it an affair. That seemed to be the bigger problem here. She had fucked around on his father, right? But the headline wasn't the adultery, but who it was with. Maybe she could weather this, recommit to Nathan, and do the counselling that would be needed. All the while, she could keep the exact facts of her transgressions separate. As bad as this could be, it could be much worse.

"And I know something else," he said, shaking her from her premature celebration of silver linings. Her youngest son looked her in the eye. "She's Jacob's. You have been fucking your son. You made my brother into a man and he gave you a child. Ain't that right, Mommy?"

Just fucking kill me now.