All Comments on 'What Might Have Been'

by momsb7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good..nice innovative writing. Made me hard. Could relate to my own experiences of how things could have emerged in a few such incidents in my life.

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
i liked it a lot

very nice setup for a story. you let the reader wonder to what point what was real. very nice.

only 'good night' story didnt make a lot of sense because you didnt let the reader now where your father was at that moment...he should have been in the couch with you and mom.

other than that...very cool story bro. 5*

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
Both literary and erotic!

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done !!!!

I think each story could have been expanded easily, with a little history of the family, the house, the neighborhood etc. Instead of the quick slam bam.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Some mom's like to tease son just to get him aroused and have him jo. Others may want more. The advice " don't pass up opportunities" is good for both sons and mothers.

Braveheart56Braveheart56over 7 years ago
Very nice

Really liked you recounting what might have been ... It could have been me writing your stories ...different scenarios but like you was very niave and didn't read the signals

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

When I read your story it took me to a time when I so wanted my son's cock inside me! Somehow we were able to stop after I gave him oral sex. I often wish we had continued with our taboo but time has a way of washing away opportunities and we just never did, I wonder now that I am in my 50s if he would indulge my desire? I constantly masturbate to the memory of what happened 30 years ago. Nevertheless, a great story that I enjoyed very much. Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This was a thoroughly enjoyable story. I liked the fact that the son always wanted to satisfy his mother before himself and that his mother always asked before committing herself. Respect coupled with erotic, passionate intimacy between a loving mother and son is a combination that can not be beaten. I appreciate an author who can write a sexually erotic, passionate love story between consenting adults without overly using crude, gutter language. Good work.

Lonesomesatinlover82Lonesomesatinlover827 months ago

One of my favorite stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous