What Might Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shaking left hand rose to the same place on Mom's other breast. "That's better," she whispered in my ear. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, ma'am," I said nervously as I moved my hands around a little.

Mom straightened and then knelt down between my legs. "But this is, isn't it?" she asked, placing her hand on the pillow. I nodded and she slid it away. The tent in my shorts strained toward her. She smiled and gently raked her nails along the thin cloth covering my shaft. My cock twitched and I moaned.

"Is there something you want, baby?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

I almost couldn't form the words but managed to croak, "Take it out."

She smiled and pulled my shorts down. "Is that all you want?" she asked, softly running her fingers up and down the length of my cock.

"Would you suck it, please?" I begged.

Grasping my cock, Mom bent down and licked the head. "Mmmmm. Delicious." She kissed the head, swirling her tongue around it for a few seconds and then slowly sucked it into her mouth. Down, back up, and down again, teasing. I groaned and she went down twice quickly and then slow again. She was driving me crazy with her lips and tongue.

After maybe 5 minutes of bliss I had to stop her or I would fill her mouth with cum. As much as that was an exciting thought, I wanted to please her as well. Mom stood up and slowly stripped her nightgown and panties off. I could smell her pussy. To know I excited her so much caused my cock to flex. Mom climbed on my lap with her breasts hanging in my face. I took advantage of this new position to lick and suck on her nipples while she rubbed my cock along her wet pussy and around her clit.

"I really need to sit on this, baby. May I?"

"Please, Mom, sit on my dick!" I could tell she loved hearing me say those things. "I want to feel it in your pussy."

She lined my cock up and just sat down on it with a grunt. "Oh, God, that is soooo good," she crooned.

Mom stared in my eyes as she lifted up and slid back down. "How does that feel, lover?" she asked.

"Incredible beyond belief, Mom." She smiled and nodded, sliding up and down my cock slick with her juices. She then pulled my head back to her breasts where I kissed and licked and sucked her nipples, back and forth between each.

She held my head saying "Yes, yes!" over and over. "Suck harder, baby," Mom moaned and started bouncing faster and faster on my cock. I drove up into her, matching her pace, our groins smacking loudly.

I tried to slow the pace but Mom was having none of that. Her lust for my dick inflated my ego more than anything I've ever experienced. She moaned loudly as she rode me, my lips and hands on her breasts.

Weeks of teasing and wondering were being played out in a few passionate minutes as my mother suddenly threw back her head, arched her back and came on me, flooding my cock with her juices. She shook violently for about a minute and then just collapsed on me.

We both lay there just catching our breath as I lovingly stroked her back with one hand and her hair with the other. I whispered "I love you, Mom," in her ear and held her for a few more minutes.

She raised up and said "It's your turn now, my love." Mom climbed off, took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

We both called in sick to work the next morning.

----- Email Cleanup

My dad hated the idea of a computer in his house. "They're taking jobs from people, ya know" was all he would ever say. Mom, on the other hand, was all over it. She would come into my bedroom almost every night so I could show her what I was doing. She was amazed at all the things she could find on the Internet. I didn't show her everything I found, of course. A guy's gotta have some privacy, ya know.

It didn't take her long to ask me to help her set up her own email address because I wouldn't let her use mine to register on websites or email subscriptions.

I warned her many times about spam and how to block pop-ups and avoid as much junk as possible, but she threw her email address out like it was candy on a parade float. Soon her mailbox was 75% spam. "Why do they think I need Viagra?" and "Should I click on this link?" were constant questions. I explained junk mail lists to her.

One night her inbox was so junked up that her mail client couldn't download it so we logged in to the browser interface to clean it up. I jokingly asked a few times what kind of websites she visited to get so much porn spam. She blushed and said "I would never do that!" I'm not so sure I believed her. She started joking back a little and our remarks started getting a bit on the naughty side. Comments about the big "members" she could sign up to see or whether I would ever visit a cam site in my alone time.

We were getting bolder and bolder with each other, so I clicked a couple of links just to tease and shock her a little. She got quiet when she saw pics of couples actually having sex. "That looks fun," I said about a particularly hot shot of a couple having sex in a park. "If I was that big, I'd let the whole world see it, too."

She was entranced as I started clicking through, licking her lips occasionally and shifting in her chair. If she could have seen my lap she would have seen that I had a raging hard-on. Teasing my own mother like this was incredibly erotic. I wanted to hit a few video sites but thought that might be a bit much at this point.

After several minutes, I landed on a gallery of two women, one mature with big fake tits and one young with very small ones, having sex with a young guy. "Every man's fantasy," Mom joked as she leaned in to see better. The captions never said they were mother, daughter and son but it could easily be taken that way. I went through the pictures very slowly. They ended with the typical shot of mom and daughter below son with his cum dripping down their faces and on to their chests. I left it there and turned to Mom and asked what she thought. She was flushed and breathing a little heavier than normal. "Um...interesting," was her response. "Do you like big boobs like those?" she quietly asked.

"No way!" I said. "I do like them somewhat large but I prefer them to be real."

"Yeah," she said.

I started to ask how she liked the young guy's equipment when she volunteered, "I used to look like the young girl, but with kids and age I've gotten bigger." Talk about caught off guard! How to respond to that?

"How big?" I asked.

"You don't want to know, son," she deflected.

"Come on, tell me," I prodded.

"36C," Mom answered.

Without thinking about it, I turned to look at her chest and said "Really??". She was wearing a white man's button up shirt that didn't necessarily accentuate her size.

When I looked up into her eyes it was my turn to blush. "Sorry," I said and turned back to my computer.

"Don't be," she said. "You're a guy, it's natural. You really liked them when you were a baby, though," she laughed. I was glad to see she was relaxing a little, but I was very nervous about how far I could take this.

I turned back to the computer to work on her email cleanup some more. After a minute I nervously asked, "Could I, um...maybe...ya know...um...oh, never mind."

"What is it, baby?" Mom asked.

"Nothing."

"It's wasn't nothing. Tell me."

"Mooom, you'll just think I'm some kind of weirdo or pervert."

"I would never think that, sweetie. Now tell me what is on your mind."

"Ok," I paused and took a breath. "I was gonna ask if I could see them."

"My breasts?"

I nodded. "See, I told you it was weird. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Of course not, baby."

There was a moment of awkward silence so I started clicking and deleting emails.

"You know you won't be able to unsee it, right? They're not exactly young and perky." I heard a small tremor in Mom's voice. She was as nervous as I was.

I shrugged. "You don't have to. I can practically see them with some of the things you wear lately anyway."

"I'm sorry. If it bothers you so much, I'll start wearing turtlenecks," she said teasingly.

"No!" I exclaimed a little too quickly. "I mean, it's your house. You should be comfortable and wear what you want."

Mom chuckled. "Thank you for being so concerned for my well being."

"I try to be a good son," I quipped.

"So...would you agree that what happens in your room should stay in your room?"

"That sounds reasonable," I replied. Was she really considering my request?

"OK, but don't expect porn star boobs," she said and started unbuttoned her shirt.

I couldn't believe it! I turned to watch as she undid each button slowly. Cleavage came into view and I was practically panting. As she got to the bottom she paused and I just stared at the line of flesh from her neck to her belly, of course focusing more on the inner swell of her breasts not quite covered by the shirt.

"Last chance to save your eyes and your mental wellbeing."

"It's too late for that, Mom," I said.

Slowly, my mother pulled her shirt apart to reveal her gorgeous breasts. They sagged a little due to their size but I love that. They were capped with perfect nipples that were quite hard. And the room wasn't cold. I just stared, wanting to reach out and touch them but not daring to do so.

"Bring back fond memories?"

I nodded, probably looking like a complete moron. "This was your favorite," she said as she lifted her left breast and shook it a little. I looked at her quizzically. "You spent more time nursing this side than this one," she reminisced as she lifted her right breast. I was as hard as I've ever been. The sight of my mother holding her breasts in presentation to me was amazing.

"Care to take a trip down Memory Lane, baby?" I just looked quizzically at her and she nodded.

I slid off of my chair and onto my knees. Mom spread her legs as I moved forward. I placed my hands on her thighs and noticed that all she was wearing under her shirt was a pair of very light panties. As Mom leaned back in her chair, her shirt fell completely open and my eyes were drawn back to her beautiful globes. My hand reached up to cup her left breast as I leaned forward and tentatively licked her nipple. Mom groaned. Needing no more encouragement, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked gently.

"Oh, baby, that feels wonderful!" she moaned. I switched sides and began to work on her right nipple, alternating sucking it into my mouth and circling the hard nub with my tongue. Hungrily I sucked and licked, switching back and forth. Mom's groaning just increased my desire even more.

I began running my hands down her sides and along her inner thighs, half expecting her to stop me, but she just spread her legs wider. I ran my thumbs along the seam of her panties and she pushed against me. Emboldened, I slid my thumbs just under her panties and could feel her outer lips. I massaged them gently, getting closer and closer to the center. She was so wet! I ran one thumb up and down her moist pussy and circled her clit with my other thumb. She held me by the back of my head and thrust against my hands.

Now for the big test. I backed up slightly and hooked my fingers around the waistband of her panties and tugged a little. She opened her eyes and stared at me for a few seconds, maybe deciding if she wanted to go to the next step. I leaned up and kissed her and said "Please, may I lick your pussy, Mom?"

Instantly she raised her hips and wiggled as I pulled her panties down her legs and threw them to the floor. I lifted her legs on my shoulders and bent down close to her pussy. It was neatly trimmed so I could see every magnificent detail. I paused to breathe in her delicious musky scent and then gently kissed the inside of each thigh high up near her slit.

"Don't tease your mama, sweetie," she pleaded. I wanted to savor this moment but I guess Mom had other ideas. I flattened my tongue and softly ran it from bottom to top. It was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. If you haven't licked your mother's pussy, I highly recommend it! I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue all around it. Mom bucked against my face and pulled me into her. I felt her tense for several seconds, humping my mouth. "Ooooh!" she moaned. "Yeeeeesss!!" I had made my mom cum in a matter of seconds. I think she really needed this. I released her clit as she relaxed and gently licked her lips, tasting her juices. I wasn't anywhere near ready to stop, so I just delicately cleaned my mother's pussy until I felt she wasn't as sensitive.

I began to pick up the pace a little and stroked her slit with my index and middle fingers, getting them wet. I then inserted them both slowly as far as I could reach. Her pussy clenched and gripped my fingers. I think she had expected me to be done. I turn them and slid them in and out. She was so wet! Licking each side of her clit, my fingers continued to probe inside her.

I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I do enjoy this so I took my time. Licking, sucking, fingering my mother's sweet, wet pussy. I was in heaven and I think she was, too.

I loved every inch of my mother's pussy inside and out. My fingers and my face were sopping wet and the taste was incredible. I reached up with my left hand to caress Mom's breasts, tweaking her nipples. "Oh, yes, baby," she gasped. "Just like that, don't stop!"

She lifted her hips each time I pushed my fingers inside. I'm not sure if I was hitting her G-spot but she was really getting off on it. I accidently pulled her nipple a little harder than I intended but she arched her back and grabbed my head to pull me into her. I thrust and sucked harder and pulled her nipple again. Looking up, I could see her pulling the other one as she started a low growl. It increased to a groan and then a loud "Yes, baaabyyyy!!" as she thrashed on her chair. I almost couldn't breath as she fucked my face and came with repeated shudders. This lasted close to a minute. She started to relax, jerking a few times. I had stopped my movements and just kept my mouth on her pussy, drinking in her juices. She finally collapsed into the chair like a rag doll and released her grip on my head.

She opened her eyes and looked down to smile weakly at me. "I haven't had that in so long and I don't think I've ever cum so hard from oral. That was amazing, baby." I was proud of myself.

She pulled me up toward her. My cock grazed her pussy to rest on her belly. She kissed me fully on the lips, her tongue probing my mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. I don't know how I lasted this long, but knowing my mother loved the taste of her own pussy pushed me over the edge. My cock pulsed and released the largest load I've ever had. She felt it and looked down to watch me cum as the second and third ropes landed between her breasts. It didn't seem to stop. I pressed against her as my cock twitched over and over.

Embarrassed, I couldn't look at Mom. "I'm so sorry, Mom," I said.

"Oh, sweetie, don't be. That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen! And felt!" She ran her fingers through the cum between her breasts and smeared it all over them, massaging it in like lotion. She then blew my mind again as she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean while looking me in the eyes. She wailed, "That's yummy! I hope there's more where that came from."

"As much as you want, Mom!" I replied excitedly, knowing this wasn't a one-time event.

"Oh, I want it all!" my mother answered.

----- Hot Night

How can it be so hot at 9:00 pm? As my dad always said, "We live in Texas, boy. It's hot. Get used to it." And, normally, it's not a problem. Except when I sleep. My room was an addition to the house so only has a window A/C unit. Sure beats the old evaporative cooler that was here when we moved in. Until it died. I heard a grinding noise and then nothing. I checked everything I could think of to no avail. And dad was out of town...again.

I knocked on Mom's door. "Hang on a second!" I heard some rustling and then "Come in." I opened the door to what felt like a walk-in cooler. She likes to sleep even colder than I do.

Mom was sitting up in her bed with the covers pulled up to her waist. I could see her breasts through her thin nightgown. "Did you need something, sweetie?" she broke me out of my fog.

"Where's the box fan, Mom?"

"Probably out in the storeroom. Why?"

"My A/C quit working and I'm dying in there," I whined.

"It's probably buried. It'll take you an hour to find it. We should clean it out this weekend."

"Ok, I guess I'll sleep on the couch," I said.

"And wake up with a sore back and a crick in your neck? You can sleep in here," she offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Why not. It's a huge, half-empty bed. But if you snore I'm kicking your butt out." I crawled into her bed as she turned off her lamp and it was like sliding between two sheets of ice. "Oh, my gosh, I wish I had known I needed to wear long johns!"

"Are you complaining about my hospitality, young man?"

"No, maam! Just glad I'm at least wearing shorts," I joked.

"Oh, my baby boy is all grown up and sleeps in the raw, huh?"

"Well, sometimes."

"I'll keep that in mind when I have to wake you up. Wouldn't want any surprises, would we?" she teased.

"Um, yeah," was all I could think to say.

We laid there in silence for a couple of minutes and I thought Mom was going to sleep.

"I sleep in the nude sometimes, too. So be careful if you ever come to wake me up, " she offered.

"I'll definitely keep that in mind, Mom." The only thing on my mind, though, was imagining my mother nude just inches away.

I was still pretty cold even under the blanket and shivered a couple of times. "Are you cold, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"You can cuddle with your mom if you're not too old for that," she offered. I took her up on that but had to be careful. If my lower body pressed against her, she might feel how "awake" I was.

She lay on her side so I rolled over on my side and put my arm across her stomach. "Better?"

"Much, thank you."

"Good night, sweetie. Sweet dreams," she said and pulled my arm closer. I could just feel the underside of her breasts pressing on my arm. Oh, the dreams I'll have tonight.

"Good night, Mom."

Now, my mom can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and her slow steady breathing told me she was out in just a couple of minutes.

My hard-on was almost starting to subside when Mom shifted a little and her butt pressed against my dick. I thought I almost felt her wiggle against me but figured I was just imagining. Or wishing.

I was almost afraid to move. Waiting a few minutes to ensure she really was asleep, I decided to risk a little bit of a feel. I could always fake sleep and act like I didn't know what happened. I turned my hand ever so slowly to cup the underside of my mother's large breast. The thin material of her nightgown made it almost feel like I was touching bare skin.

I held that for a movement and, when she didn't move, I got a little more bold. I rubbed her breast softly and massaged the warm mound. She moved again, but this time she turned onto her back. I let my hand follow her movements until we settled in with my hand fully on her breast. I could feel her nipple on my palm. It felt like it was starting to stiffen, so I shifted my hand and moved my fingertips in small circles until I felt the nub fully harden. I moved to her other breast and that nipple was at attention as well.

Wow! Talk about an amazing feeling! I had made my mother's nipple hard! I began to caress her nipples a little more, circling my fingers around them.

As softly as I could, I explored my mom's breasts, wishing there was a way I could get my hand under her top without waking her. Every once in a while she would make a small sound and move a little and I would freeze. That happened a little more frequently when I would gently pinch and pull her nipples. I thought maybe my touch was causing her to have a naughty dream.