What Might Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers

After a bit I decided to elevate my caresses and slid my hand down and across her belly to rest at the waistband of her panties. One leg was bent slightly so I had access to move my hand lower until my fingers rested on her pussy. I could feel her lips through her thin panties.

Mom was making little noises in her throat as I massaged and ran my fingers up and down her panty-covered slit. Her legs spread slightly when I caressed the seams on each side where they met her inner thighs. Apparently, that was a sensitive spot.

I tried to slide my fingers under the fabric but there wasn't enough room, so I just brushed up and down with my fingertips. I'm pretty sure I could feel dampness. She squirmed slightly as I touched her pussy, her thigh grazing my throbbing cock.

All of this went on for about 30 or 40 minutes when suddenly Mom made waking noises and moved a little more. I quickly moved my hand to her belly and acted like she woke me up. "Huh, what's wrong," I mumbled.

"Nothing, sweetie," she replied. "I just need to get up for a minute." She rose and went to her bathroom. I was nervous thinking she would notice her damp pussy.

After about a minute, Mom came out and slid back under the covers. She reached over and moved my hand back to rest on her bare belly. Her nightgown must had ridden up when she crawled into bed. "That's about where we were, isn't it?" she asked quietly.

"Mmhmm," I answered, still pretending to be sleep-groggy.

"Or was it here?" as she moved my hand a little lower. I felt soft hair...and no panties? "Or maybe here," and I felt her clit with my fingertips.

Believe it or not, I didn't know what to do next. It dawned on me that she was awake when I touched her. I wondered how long.

Mom turned her head and her lips found mine. She kissed me softly. "You have such a soft touch, baby. I wasn't sure how long I could take the attention you were giving my nipples." Quite a while, to answer my question.

"Don't stop. I'm yours to explore tonight."

As she turned to me for another kiss, I felt her breasts on my chest. Her nightgown wasn't bunched up. It was missing!

Mom's tongue darted into my mouth, playfully teasing as she pushed her pussy against my hand. I continued my earlier exploration, but without panties in the way. As my fingers went lower across Mom's lips I could feel how wet she was. I ran my fingers all over her lips, getting them wet, spreading my mother's pussy juice all over her and on my fingers. I ran a finger up and down each side of her clit, giving it a little squeeze. "Ooh," she moaned and reached between us to grasp my very erect cock. I grunted and had to tense every muscle I had to keep from cumming in my mother's hand.

"Baby, this is magnificent. So hard for mama." That didn't help.

"God, Mom. Easy or I'll explode!"

"Can't have that just yet. I want you to explode but I have something else in mind first. Come up here, baby." Mom pulled me up and between her legs. Reaching down, she grabbed my dick and rubbed the head up and down her slit. I couldn't see much but knowing my mom was using my cock to pleasure herself was erotic as hell and felt incredible! I touched her breasts and pulled her nipples. We were both moaning like crazy. I think we could have gotten off just doing that pretty quickly, but Mom had a better idea.

Lining up my cock with her pussy, she asked, "Are you sure you want to put your cock in your mother's pussy?" Oh, to hear my horny mom talk like that! I answered her by pushing forward and burying myself inside her. "Oh, yes!" she responded.

I held it deep inside her as I leaned forward to lick on her left nipple. She grasped my head and pulled my face to hers. "Give it to me, son," and locked her lips to mine, pistoning her tongue in my mouth. I began to rhythmically slide my cock in and out of my mother. Her hips raised with each thrusts.

Stroke after stroke I plunged my cock into my mother. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close, grunting and encouraging me in my ear. "Yes, baby, just like that," and "Fill your mama."

I was getting close to the point of no return when she wrapped her legs around my waist and said "Fuck me, son." Our pace was almost frantic as I pounded my cock inside my mom. I worried that I was being too rough but she kept pulling me into her with her legs.

"Oh, my god!!" she screamed and dug her fingers into my shoulders as her body clenched and shook. I stayed deeply inside her and just ground against her as she came on my dick. After a minute she jerked a few times and then relaxed her grip on me.

"It's your turn, baby. Let me see it." I barely pulled out of Mom's pussy when my cock erupted. The tension had been building and my first shot went all the way up between her breasts and splashed her chin. "Ooooh," she moaned as I spurted cum on her breasts and belly. I think I may have lost consciousness for a second. Ok, probably not, but it was so intense.

Mom snaked her tongue out to lick some of the cum from her chin. "Delicious!" she exclaimed. I did something I wasn't sure she would like. I leaned down and ran my tongue across her breasts, collecting my own cum in my mouth. I then lifted my head toward Mom and paused. She had a look of lust in her eyes as she grabbed my head and kissed me, sucking my cum off of my tongue with zeal, moaning in my mouth like an animal the whole time.

When we broke our kiss she said, "It looks like I raised a naughty boy. How naughty can you be?"

We were naughty all night long!

-----

Thank you for indulging me in my fantasies. If I could give you some advice, don't pass up opportunities. They may never come your way again and you could live to regret it. Now go kiss your mother goodnight.

momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers