All Comments on 'What Might Have Been'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
Did not like the ending

3 *

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HAPPINESS IS HARD TO ACHIEVE

and once you have it the fleeting has commenced, TK U MLJ LV NV

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 6 years ago
Sad tale

Well written with interesting perspectives from the two main characters. As others have said, I didn't care for the ending. Wished it had been the fairy tale ending but sometimes reality interrupts our wishes.

A good story and well worth the read.

Woodmanone

crazycujocrazycujoabout 6 years ago
Reality story

A good story with an awful ending. I like happy endings, and this one wasn't. Thanks for writing though.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
Hard and abrupt

Well written, but the ending, painful, and hard. Given the characters, not all that surprising actually. Thanks for your hard work, and for sharing.

NorthPacific

trigudistrigudisabout 6 years agoAuthor
The Ending

We all enjoy fairy tale endings, or at least happy endings, including me. Sadly, the brutality of real life often gets in the way and you're left with what happened here.

Domestic violence/shootings have become all too commonplace in our society. We hear and read about it all the time - an angry, disgruntled spouse or significant other shows up at the workplace with a gun. So I wrote this with that harsh reality in mind.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
The Title Says It All

A sad but all too real tale, well told. Thanks!

badog114badog114almost 2 years ago

This is not the kind of story that I like, but I liked it anyway. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...