All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Thanks for another great story.

love and best wishes.

keep writing..

N.B.- Soory for any Tpyo, I am tpying one-handedly..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AMAZING

This is truly my favorite series, I definately like the idea of them returning to the wedding after getting married. I also like all the other ideas too but having Brittany submit on her wedding day tops it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the way you brought them all together and I like all your suggestions for future stories can't wait. I would just like more between mom and son and Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved this well written story, but I think the man hating in it is going a bit overboard! Curtis is basicall helping his mom fuck over his dad! We should all be so lucky to have such a hell spawn for a child! It is a hot story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pregnancy

Have him get his mom pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your work

I can't wait for more!!! Love all the ideas except the orgy. It's just not intimate enough like the ones where Miranda shares her man with women in a loving and mutual way. Ironic, I know, in the context, but I like what I like.

Keep writing!

wldncrzywldncrzyabout 11 years ago

fantastic! Couldn't stop reading! Love how wet each chapter has made me! Cannot WAIT for the next!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
What a Gift

Jasmine you have a real gift in your writing ability and being able to develop a very complex but always riveting story. All of your ideas for further developing this series are great. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for your entertaining "submissions." The stocking fetish continues to entrance me. lol

Gwyllrad_DraegonGwyllrad_Draegonabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories, I haven't finished reading all your stories/series yet, but this series is a great one.

From the plot ideas, I think the way you listed them is the way it should follow, in sequence.

1 - What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

2 - What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom --- Plot Idea: Alexis' Mom turns up for Christmas, either bursts in on them going at it as she arrives, or not long afterwards, mom & son, or mom & Miranda.

3 - What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister --- Plot Idea: While either Alexis, her son, Miranda, or Alexis's mom are getting down to it, Alexis' sister walks through the door a few hours early. Some of the family were due to go collect her sister from the (Train Station / Airport / etc) in a few hours time, but the sister arrives early, to surpise her sister & family, but instead she stumbles into just some of the goings on, to then later find out the full extent of what has been happening with her family.

4 - What Mom Knows is a full-fledged Orgy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In the following order:

Fucks her in white followed by Fucks her sister followed by Fucks her mom makes the most sense to me(as long as we're voting, don't make the grandma the old droopy breasted type I hate when authors do that.) Full fledged orgy would be interesting, I just don't know how you would fit it into the time line. Maybe between Sister and Mom. Another commenter mentioned getting his mom pregnant (impregnation in erotica can go one of two ways but based on your work so far I think you wouldn't disappoint) and while that's a good idea as lovey as they all are I imagine that would be more of an end game maneuver - they all live happily ever after once he has impregnated his mom and most likely Miranda. Hell Ellie too why not? Then you could do a time jump to What the Kids Don't Know Fucks Them.

This is a really great series definitely keep it going with SOMETHING even if it's not my suggestion or anything listed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

All of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All of the above!

Please Jasmine, keep on writing! I just love this series and want more, more, more.

Keep the order you listed, maybe adding the submitted suggestion of children and continuing on. Perhaps you could expand it to include other friends, family, and co-workers as they raise their children. Perhaps a yearly orgy celebrating all of their relationships while they wait for the children to turn 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All the Above

All your ideas are great. Just remember Curtis is in ultimate control, with all the actors mentioned as well the on-going relationship with Brittany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kristina

You have to weave chocolate Kristina in, with Alexis

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60about 11 years ago
hot

all of them when you have the time the whole set is hot

rchan3744rchan3744about 11 years ago
Awesome as usual!

Hey Jasmine! I love following and reading this series. It's the best I've seen so far since I first started reading stories on Literotica. Your writing style seems to pull me right in. I am always in a perpetual state of want to read more and more from you in not only in this series and in your other stories as well. Keep up the great work!!! I look forward to the next chapter too. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I vote for all of the above

I really enjoyed the story that you're telling and to be honest, I'll pretty much love to read all the stories you'll publish for this fantastic series

My only request though would be for you keep Curtis the main character, as the only male lead in the series, he's funny, witty, loving and caring

I'd love to see a good harem

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Well worth the wait.....

As far as the next chapter goes, I don't want to see an orgy. Many a great story has been ruined by bringing group sexy. At the core of this story is a love story. When loved ones get passed around like sex toys, for me, that destroys everything. Adding sex partners is fine, just don't lose sight of the amazing bond bertween Curtis and his mom, or the deep love between Curtis and Miranda. The three way with them was very erotic. As far as the plot line, it's best left to the professional that has been spectacular to this point.

Thanks for another amazing chapter!

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Fun

This is a fun story. I just jumped in when I saw the chapter today....but did read from the beginning. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks

parputter69parputter69about 11 years ago
No orgy is necessary.

Nix on the orgy idea, at least until the final end. Not too sure on going back to the wedding reception/party. Only if could get Mark & Brittany alone with Alexies, Ellie, Miranda, and Curtis to cuckold Mark.

My vote is for definitely letting Alexis' mother know how slutty her daughter is.

Then do a follow-up where the mother seduces Alexis sister and neice, then invites Alexis,et al. for a get-to-gether.

kplusmckplusmcabout 11 years ago
grewt so far

this is a wonderful story line. I think you should make sure Curtis becomes the real Dom over all the women and since this is about love more than the sex i would forget the orgy as to unloving. enjoyed most of your stories>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep doing what youre doing.

Story is great. You chose the direction.

SiodisSiodisabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this chapter as much as I have the others. I eagerly look forward to more!

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
Curtis has Chocolate ?

Not sure about Miranda going to the reception in a wedding dress of her own but going there and having Kristina sucomb to Miranda there would be a good wedding present to Curtis. Just a thought. I would stay away from the full fledged orgy scenenerio as would be a little far fetched i would think (but thats only my opinion). Loved this chapter and the twist with Curtis taking Brittnay in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Curtis Dom Over the Girls

I enjoy reading this series very much. It is well thought out and good character details. I would go in the direction of What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White with a couple of more twists. Have Curtis become Dom over his Mom, Miranda, and Ellie, bring Brittany under his and the girls control, and a real twist move into a house where the girls and him live together. This would bring Ellie more under his control. She agreed to having Alexis and her living together but they never discussed where. Whatever you decide, we will continue to enjoy your story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please carry on writing these amazing chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next Parts

If I remember correctly, the main character is supposed to have a sister, right? If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't it be interesting for her to find out about the relationship between her brother and her mother? Just another possibility. Also, seeing them all get married, then back to the ex's wedding would be very interesting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awsome!!!

i like all the ideas, you are a gifted writer

Horny15Horny15about 11 years ago
Next Story

Of them suggestions my favourite two would be the marriage and the new years orgy and probably my least favourite would be the one involving Alexis' mum.

You are an awesome writer, probably my favourite and I havent come across many of your stories I dont love

nucummer2003nucummer2003about 11 years ago
great story

Very well written story, all of them!

I like the future story line possibilities, especially as sisters, aunts and even grandmothers get involved.

Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
White, then Mom and/or Sis

I had this idea for it.

After the Vegas wedding, they have a proper reception back home, and invite the family. Alexis' mother and/or sister swing by, maybe Curtis's sister comes as well.

I'll let you decide how it happens though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter

I loved this series I think the next chapter should be about Miranda and Curtis getting married and have his aunt come to the wedding and Elle become under Curtis total control and more surprises and maybe Miranda has a sister

It is just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want to see the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no orgies

The sister and her daughter would be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Add another chapter.

Add another chapter. Just his time having it with Charles and Miranda's wedding with him fucking all te brides maids. And then havin him show his father who's the real man in his moms life

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I know that this is just a story BUT I would really like it if Mom...

...enjoyed her times with Ellie and was not a complete submissive getting a lot of punishment. The Dom/Sub stuff is not really my scene, I have always survived on being just what I am, dominant is a calm and caring way,no slave stuff, no Master this and that. But, I do read for entertainbment and hate it when a Dom is cruel to her pet. I usually skip these type of stories but this was so good that after I got into it I just had to finish them. Good reading.

soxnation0407soxnation0407about 11 years ago
no orgy

I like the wedding idea for the next part, however it seams weird that Alexis would marry her son. it would make much more sense if she married Ellie. I like the idea of the younger sister not older. Alexis could maybe dominate her younger sister and her niece? the younger sister and her daughter could move in with alexis because her husband cheated on her and she needs a place to stay. the next part of the story could be that their mom comes for a surprise visit and walks in on all of them and tells them all how her family was also incest. thats just my idea.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
awsome chapter

i loved this story, i can't wait till the wedding.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Evil slutty trash that is the absolute best of its type

The author of this story is an evil crazy genius with writing skills that go thru the roof. This story is erotic and hilarious and dramatic just completely jam packed and needs to be read twice to absorb the unbelievable scenarios. Although, My sanity is not without question I loved this story. It even has dramatic romance and intense love. Bizarre revenge humiliation and sodomy that would make the devil himself blush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
add several more chapters

I would love to see all those ideas in several chapters!!!!!!

HotToddie42HotToddie42about 11 years ago

I like the idea of fucking her in white. Outstanding series so far!

Gerry1234Gerry1234about 11 years ago
Fantastic. Don't want it to end, lol.

Love to hear more of Curtis and Ellie making out. Maybe her accepting him as her master. Just a weird idea! Please publish more chapters. Thanks again.

chaser73065chaser73065about 11 years ago
Awesome

These are great I hope you keep up the writing I've really liked most of your stories not just this series.

gatwell478gatwell478about 11 years ago
Great Stories

I love this series and truly hope that it continues. As for the ideas for continuation I anxiously look forward to reading In White and her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

i would love to see some more of Curtis and Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

hope u continue soon, story was rly good so far, would love to read What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White, and to have ellie submit deeper, all in all more romance like this end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best Ever

I have been reading stuff here for a long time and this is without a doubt the best ever. Well planned story of how some relationships get started and then you followed through with a great chain of events. Hope you can continue with more of the same.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
What a chapter

Great chapter.

I would like to see Curtis seduce and dominate a woman on his own. His mother was Ellie's sub and he didn't really seduce her but took advantage of an upportinity (and she was the one to initiate it). Mianda was offered by his mom and Brittany by Ellie.

It would be nice to see him seduce his grandmother for example. She would learn about the divorce and moving in with Ellie and would fight with Alexis about it and be hurtful. Curtis seeing his mom hurt like that would want to show how good it feel to be a sub to his grandma. It works also with his aunt instead.

DelicoseDelicoseabout 11 years ago
Loved it! 5 stars...

As to this and the preceding chapters, they need some editing. Chapter 3 ends with you sending readers to this chapter, instead of "In the Air." The last two chapters also need some editing since you have Curtis and Miranda saying "I love you" to each other for the first time, twice. Oh, and don't forget the spell check is your worst enemy. You have many misspelled words that weren't caught because they formed other words.

As for where to go next? Forget Christmas and New Years for now. Plenty of time for that later, maybe in time for the Christmas contest. Finish up in Vegas with Miranda and Curtis getting hitched and fucking with Brittany and Mark some more, figuratively and literally, if you want. Don't have Ellie and Alexis get "hitched" until after a confrontation/bombshell-dropping with Ted.

Some thoughts for this or later chapters:

"Hey Dad! Meet my wife. Oh, and Mom is leaving you." How does Ted deal? Does he take it like a man or like a bitch? Does he already have something on the side?

Does Curtis help Ted through this period? Is there someway to make Bitch Brittany a consolation prize for Ted, all without Mark knowing? What is Ted told about how his life fell apart? Is it done in pieces or all at once? Will Ted ever know his son really did a number on him?

How about Alexis wants Curtis more in her new life with Ellie? Makes sense to me. Let's say Alexis sneaks Curtis into their bedroom to eat Ellie awake which could lead to a nice slow, thoughtful screw, perhaps? Maybe some pile driving? Maybe do something with the new family dynamic, with Ellie as "step-mom" and Curtis as "step-son." Maybe they both like baseball? Shit, I don't know.

Let's see. The orgy: bad idea unless it is taken care of in Vegas. The Halloween crew suddenly fucking each other after how many years getting together? Doesn't sound realistic.

So G-Ma is a GMILF? Really? ... Really? Not interested.

Antie and cousin come to town? I have no ideas for this. I'd probably read it though. Kristina, a Latina, or an Asian? Whatever floats your boat. Just be careful you don't grow your story so much it is impossible to come to a final ending.

You have everybody hooked. You're now at a point where you shouldn't be worrying about out doing the previous chapter as an important of a goal.

Maybe you should be concentrating on what will happen at the end of this story and work backward from there. Or maybe you just need to keep it interesting and maybe story up your biggest ideas for the final chapter.

Think about the Empire Strikes Back. It was great because it didn't have a happy ending. Nothing went well for the Alliance, but it moved all the pieces on the board to where they needed to be for the true ending in the Return. Gold Bikini ==> Ewoks ==> Dead Emperor. Awesome!

Okay, I'm tired as hell and I don't know what kind of a point I'm trying to make. Let the force flow through you. Yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You really need to take it to What Mom knows fucks her in White. I love this storyline and would love to see them get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Chapter

Done a great job with this series what fucks her in white sounds perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best chapters yet, I think!

Anyway. Am going to go back to your very first story and read thru em all, problem gonna b are they any better or not ; -)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Flying High

Possibly include a follow up chapter about Curtis & Miranda's Vegas wedding and possibly include the flight attendant from In The Air coming along with Alexis & Ellie due to Ellie getting her number and then becoming part of Curtis' pack. Possibly even consider a chapter that takes place Down Under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best stories

I really like every parts.... But I think now won't be a bad choice too. It's already à good ending. Why not starting another new saga? Whatever, à Big Thank!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Story

I've really enjoyed reading this story series. It has easily become my favorite and can't get enough of it. Please keep up the good and I must say fantastic job.

Poacher6401Poacher6401about 11 years ago
Enthralling

Just read all chapters in order in 1 day Don't care where you want to take us sure will be awesome Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please

i totally love your stories, and this by far is my favorite, please, if you have something, publish it soooon

john200029204john200029204about 11 years ago
Defintely more please

I read all the stories, and enjoyed every single one of them. I can't wait to read more of these stories that you decide to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Really hot story, I loved it.

As for your plot ideas, all sound good to me.

Only thing I would request is a bit more focus on the relationship between Curtis and Miranda. I realise the series is titled "What Mom Knows..." but I really like Miranda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue very soon!!!!

great story loved it. so FOR GOD SAKES CONTINUE THE STORY I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER HOW ITS GONNA CONTINUE....... PLEASE. again great story. ur the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This just pisses me off...

I do not like how this ended. He sold his mother down the river for a piece of ass. She wanted to get away and stay away from Ds with Ellie. And magically she falls out of love, or never was in love, with her husband of 20 years. It would have been infinitely better if he had kept his mom for himself and duped Ellie. Maaaaaaybe have his mother dominate Ellie to break the Ds control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely one of the best series on the site!

Keep writing, and I will keep reading! Great characters, believable in the world you've created. I like the reluctance that you have in nearly every character. Overcoming something to get something is always more interesting than simply the getting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little over the top

When the bride got involved. But it was funny. Still like to see Ellie submit a lot more. He needs to really use and dominate her. That way she won't be able to hurt his Mom. And at the very end - she needed a dress before she needed a ring?? Girl has the cart before the horse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sister Definitely!

I really like the "What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister" idea! I'd really like to read that! However, all your stories have been excellent, so go wherever you want with the story. I'm sure whatever it is will be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All

I say do them all. This is a wonderfully written item.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wii love to fuck ur ass

right some mom & son rape stories like son rape on in the toilet .or son fuck mom in ass as shes taking dump .show ur ass on the wall paper so peole will like ur story more ur fan"tan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Vote

I think "What mom knows is a full fledged orgy" or "What mom knows fucks her in white" both sound good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

Pleeeease write or finish the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sister

I think the sister idea sounds the best. You've likely begun the next chapter and are near finished with it now but I just thought I'd share my thoughts. Regardless of what you write, I'm certain its going to be amazing. Your work on this series has got to be some of the best stuff on Literotica by far. Keep up the good stories and I look forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loving this series, love this story especially.

I don't care which part you write next, but I'd love to see What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White at some point. Both "marrying" his mother and fucking (with) Brittany more really appeal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved the series

i fucking loved the series. you should write all of the stories... loved the fact it had romance and a real storyline in it as well not just sex. continue writing. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continue writing

I loves the whole series u should definitely write all of them cant wait to see them all best series ive read so far

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the entire series, and looking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

series were terriffic. keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think

That you should do "what mommy knows fucks her in white"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sister

Any ideas on when the next story is coming? I hope it is coming along, I am looking forward to the next set in this story.

I would like to see Ellie submit to more Curtis, but that can also come along in time.

Also on a side note I think having Alexis's younger sister come to visit would be a good next chapter in this story line.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Eagerly waiting

Really hope Elle turns sub for Curtis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hell yes awesome stories

How ever you see fit for the story fore you are the awesome story teller, I would love to see Curtis become the master to all of the women in his life,along with the help of his lover Miranda and mom and mostly because of Ellie who does the most to submit to him in every way and obeys his commands maybe even asks to have his child/children along with Miranda please include more of their command over Brittany. You are an awesome writer this story came alive while I read it thanks for the story. Fountaint1975

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Series!!!

Love each and every one of them. I vote for What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

All of those stories would be great I vote for doing them all but in the order you wrote it I can't wait for the next one

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 11 years ago
Solid 5-star series!

I loved the series, though as a m&s incest fan, I was a little put off by the presence of the Ellie character, though I suppose I could warm up to her eventually depending on how her interactions with Curtis go. Speaking of which, I like Curtis' character's willingness to look after his Mom, though his plans always seem a half-baked and not very well-thought out. I would like to see him develop more as a character, both personally and sexually.

Miranda is easily my favorite character of the entire series, and I can very well see why Curtis is so enamored with her so quickly. She's not just beautiful, she's also a very caring person who actually plans things a lot better than her male lover Curtis. I really hope you decide to do another part, though instead of adding another woman to Curtis' harem, maybe focus on developing the existing characters more. With that said, I gave this a 5-star rating, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you are GREAT

i have loved all of your stories very well done !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Far enough

I think you've taken the story far enough already but if you're keen to continue I have high expectations. Great job.

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING

This is an amazing series, had me hard from start to finish and u should continue with What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

stefan10148stefan10148almost 11 years ago
fucking awsome

this series is jus great, u should continue with the marriage and make Miranda pregnant for Curtis and make elli more submissive to Curtis also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

This whole freaking series just rocks. Doesn't matter what you write next, I know it will be good.

I do have a request however. I know it's selfish, but could the stories be longer? Like 4-5 pages each entry. That would be so great! And please, please, please, please have Ellie submit more to Curtis! She really needs to be taken down a peg. I mean Curtis is a dom too, but he's not a total douche. He's actually really loving and caring towards his mom and Miranda. Plus, it would be so damn hot for Ellie to be in Curtis' control as well.

Hope you make it happen...Please and Thank You.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 11 years ago
When can we see...

I was wondering when What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White will be coming out, because this series is fucking hot and that one will be the hottest sounding one yet.

BrettJBrettJalmost 11 years ago
Write for Yourself

The quality of the story is undeniable and the care you put into it shows. Don't write what others want you to write - this kind of erotica is best written the way you wish to tailor it. Very good luck to you.

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
outstanding

up to your normal high standards...hot a big five on the peter meter....keep them cummming

dst275dst275almost 11 years ago
Excellent Series

I love your What Mom series. I personally vote for What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White. I can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

I really love these stories, they are well written and funny as hell in additon to being sexy as hell. Keep up the great work.

JeremythJeremythover 10 years ago
White!

What mom knows, fucks her in WHITE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

I prefer your stories from the mother's point of view, but this story have some very good points.

I really liked the Vegas part with what was done to the bride. I also greatly enjoyed Alexis giving Curtis a BJ when she introduces him to Miranda. The public BJ was also a very nice touch.

Would love to see a followup from where Alexis is serving Ellie.

Of your suggestions I really like:

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister with a younger sister

What Mom Knows is a full-fledged Orgy

Bob Smith

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
awsome

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love the view point of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good series

I really liked this series and think that there needs to be a chapter where Curtis truly puts Ellie in her place and gets her pregnant.

Another good chapter could focus on the dynamics of a household with three very demanding women with Miranda getting and Ellie well along with her pregnancy and feeling very needy and vulnerable.

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago

More please! Also, please don't separate any of them!

ownlittleworldownlittleworldover 10 years ago
Loved all of it

Could we have all your the stories that you have listed at the end that would be...

brilliant. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the series

I think you should go with your idea of "What Mom Knows Fucks Her In White". I also think you should follow that suggestion of having Curtis taking control of Ellie and making her pregnant.

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxover 10 years ago
Great incest series

Please continue the series. This the best incest that I have had the pleasure reading. I'm been reading it ever night this week with a hard on as I imagine what the chactors look like.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...