All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was hot. It's getting me real curious about grandson/grandma-flavoured incest with all their interactions. Might need to check some of that out (normally I prefer B/S, with F/D then M/S following in that order, with the rare GF/GD when I find a good one).

I felt that Elizabeth submitted a bit too eagerly at the end there after all that protest. Not by a huge amount, but it did feel like it skipped a step or something, I dunno. Looking forward to the bitchy cousin getting it. Also, is Ellie's ass ever getting claimed like it was meant to? If something like that is dragged out too long, it loses its effect when finally revealed, and I suspect we're approaching that point. I hope we're not kept waiting too long. Glad to see Miranda is so on board with all this. She really is the perfect wife. She deserves a fresh new slut to munch on every day as a gift of appreciation for being the amazingly awesome woman and wife she is :)

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

620. Second time around. Elizabeth was easy. Everyone seemed primed for the ultimate occasion, and s, it was relatively short for so much good sex. As someone earlier said, we seem to be running out of family plus Ellie and Miranda, so we’ll have to close this or find some new submissives.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I continue to wait for the Master (Curtis) discipline one of his submissives. Likewise, I am waiting for Ellie (Domme) to disciplie Alexis. This sould be done so the reader can see the reaction between the Dom/Domme and suv as well as between subs.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Well, Elizabeth was a not TOO DIFFICULT in conquering all her holes; and now, Cousin Laura is up...Or, will it be Ellie's ass!!?.

Ellie really deserves a hard, nasty reaming at Curtis' hands (cock??) She is just too uppitywith that attitude, especially after giving her word in Law Vegas!

Of course, another Five Stars for this chapter...and on to the next!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

I’m sorry this story is cuming to an end soon. Maybe it will continue forever. Time will tell. At least in this family, the number of participants is running out. Will they expand horizons?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much about "Nana"

LeB

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Oh Yes!! This is so good and I'm so happy that Miranda is back. IMO, She and Curtis make an awesome couple. She complements Curtis so well. I hope you let them have babies. That would be so cool. Aunty's subduction was so erotic. I can't wait for her daughter's initiation into the harem. But can Curtis handle so many eager hotties? Another 5 stars of course.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Your story writing keeps getting this 66yr old hard and leaking, more please.

weirdorcrazyweirdorcrazyabout 4 years ago
Hottt

I don't know how you manage to up the story several levels every single time... I love it. Hope to read the rest of it...

Always interesting and hot... never a low point... although the end did seem a little rushed. But not complaining. It's a very hot story.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
As I said before you're one of my favorite writers on the website...

Great writing, however I always cringe because there's so much corniest in your stories.

guitarswingerguitarswingeralmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Incredible! Keep 'em cumming :)

M4ster4sub_slaveM4ster4sub_slaveover 5 years ago
Ellie

I see you have done the bitchy nioec so now lets see Ellies ass is taken

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When will the next chapter get released I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding work!! keep this going!!

Tittle says it all!!!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 6 years ago

both Ellie and the neice

ozpomyozpomyabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

this is one of the hottest stories ive read , it does not go off track at all

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Finally

The next chapter which will be about the niece is in the works... hopefully a May 2018 release if all goes well.

I also hope to have a delicious following chapter where Ellie's ass is given up... and one wicked surprise for Curtis...

Jasmine

Panther1797Panther1797about 6 years ago

I love this series. Would love to hear more about Ellie being dominated and Elizabeth seducing Laura.

allen0170allen0170about 6 years ago
Ellie's Ass

Ellie needs to belong to Curtis fully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When is What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would love too see both the niece and ellie atory fold out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excited

Excited for both of the upcoming stories if you are gonna post those......

Love the series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

I would love to see both storylines unfold

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Hate to be greedy but.......

I'd like to see both story lines continue. How about tempting birch Ellie with birch Laura? She has to give up her ass to Curtis in order to fuck Laura. Just a suggestion. Lol.

parputter69parputter69about 6 years ago
Reread and ...

Reread this and gave it 5 stars. Am still waiting for Miranda to seduce Laura and make her low slut on the totem pole. It is not necessary for Ellie to submit totally to Curtis, as is now is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Both continuing stories please and thanks

Both continuing stories please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Would like to see this story continue. I like the ideal of tying them together as a bet. Also him maybe impregnating ellie. Also expand the other teacher to the fold along with his ex-girlfriend. Excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Continue!!

Couldn't Stop reading.

I especially love Curtis & Miranda.

Do they get to his cousin?

Have a kid??

TopazThornTopazThornover 6 years ago
The niece should be next

I love this story . Keep it going I do believe Alex's niece should be next and then then go after Ellies . It just seems that it should flow that way. Also maybe at some point maybe Miranda and Curtis could catch the new bride at the office when she is there to see her husband ( just for fun ). Maybe end with the two Dom's and there family in one big group. It's just a thought. Thank you keep writing.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Nice!

Definitely love how Nana took charge of her daughters seduction. I vote for the next step being Laura’s seduction (maybe on Christmas Eve) followed by Ellie giving up her ass on New Years Eve.

allen0170allen0170over 6 years ago
What Mom Knows

I believe I have a great idea. While Miranda makes Laura the lowest of the family sluts. Let Curtis and only Curtis turn Ellie into his three hole submissive slut. Ellie should not be able to cum until Curtis demands her to while he is cumming up her ass. Ellie will be his full submissive from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great series. As with all your stories, you left the poor reader lusting for more. So, when- when do we get the next chapters? We need more!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Niece First

My vote: Continuing with the family seems more in line and finishing with Ellie completely dominated. Thank you for hours of wishing I was Curtis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It would be great if you make the second chapter after this one about ellie's submission where curtis impregnates Ellie and Miranda after taking Ellie's anal virginity as a finale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This has been a long time favorite

I'm really hoping you continue/end this series. Would love to see a final power struggle with Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I sure do hope you continue this series! Love What Mom Knows Best! Looking forward to What Mom Knows Is Ellie's Ass Taken, Curtis definitely needs to lock that down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both of course!

We love your stroies os natually we want to read both of the new stories but if i was to pick one first it would be What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece. It will flow better if you finish seducing the family before you get back to Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What Mom Knows Is Ellie's Ass Taken

This one first

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
Do both

Great series, plz do Continue with both of your suggestions. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!!!

Continue with both stories

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Fantastic series

I love all your writing but I just spent hours at work reading all parts and stroking my cock in the bathroom so many times. I would love to see Miranda make that little bitch Laura her slut. Then finally having Ellie admit that she wishes to fully submit to Curtis and gives her ass to him and has mom clean her cum filled ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both stories!!

Continue with both stories please!!!

TheDevilyouknowTheDevilyouknowover 6 years ago
Ellie

I think it should be Ellie giving up her ass. The power play to get there would be very hot to read as she had been so Dominant.

P7y1r4oP7y1r4oover 6 years ago
It's more a question of order..

Ioved this one.. actually the whole series. My favorite so far is Vegas.. but I like the line of thought you seem to have chosen.

* As for which my vote today is cousin first and then Ellie as I could see her being sort of either the last hold out or despite herself..becoming very jealous and lil unsettled by his recent conquests. And so she either gets him alone or just being herself makes a play of exclusivity or offers to be bred in place of anal.

*I do have question is Miranda, Alexis or possibly even the cousin gonna be bred as result or consequence of their escapades? I mean prego threesome would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ya

Ya, next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next one?

hey im sure u have a lot of work but this is fucking awesome, coud tell me when the next ones gonna be.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I have waited for this chapter for 2 years and you did not disappoint. Can't wait 4 the next 1. As much as I would love to read about Curt and Miranda seducing his cousin, I think it would be so much better to have him take Ellie completely first. And since his cousin is such a bitch, have Ellie seduce her as a way of showing her loyalty to Curt. Whatever you decide, I know will be great and I can't wait to read it.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago

Excellent just excellent !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've really enjoyed this whole series. I've laughed and feel like I've gotten to know the characters. Excellent writing and the sex scenes are great.

Miranda is my favorite though. Need more Miranda. :)

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Niece then Ellie

This series has been wonderful I think that since the niece is cumming tomorrow ten you should have the niece first then Ellie's Ass for his Christmas present under the tree on Christmas morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

I understand if your busy, but could please keep this story going please and thank you.

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckover 6 years ago

Hot is an understatement,silkstockinglover is the only author that can make me get hard just reading her stories.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
Bouat Time

Got another chapter, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
would love to have the finish

waiting for the niece to become a notch on the post..then maybe a few becoming pregnant as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom fucks slut niece.

Great story and I think the Niece should be next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Hot Story,,,, But,,,

I think that the story itself dictates that Laura is next to fall. Then maybe Laura could be used as a bargaining chip to get Ellie's ass.

Jazzywazzy313Jazzywazzy313almost 7 years ago
Amazing

Ellie's ass next please. !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series!

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter!!

garland151garland151almost 7 years ago
More chapters please

great series, most enjoyable, well written and intriguing scenarios. Well done!

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Simply Brilliant and leaving me wanting for more!

I have so much to say that I am simply falling short on writing it down, but the closest is the comment by Gwyllrad_Draegon that goes as follows:

"Hi Jasmine, I absolutely...

...other series."

I really hope to see those three chapters or at the very least Ellie's submission. The niece though is a very tempting aspect that I would not want to miss and would feel the loss if you didn't write so but nonetheless, To me, Ellie's arc is what I prefer first. That said, I think it would hurt me more from logical point of view considering Laura is coming back the very next day and hence, Ellie's ass cannot happen before Laura.

In the end, it is your brain child and I am but a humble reader with some opinion that really won't affect you in long run but you are a fantastic writer save from some expected typos. Do keep up the good work!

J. Jamie Dupane

andyaandyaalmost 7 years ago
babies

Hell yea and ellies the first one lol

Gwyllrad_DraegonGwyllrad_Draegonalmost 7 years ago
Babies

What with all the frequent hot fucking, how about someone (or maybe more) ends up preggy? He's nailing so many women, there's got to be the chance somewhere.

I do like the idea of some little feet being in the future for Curtis, & his harem of hot women. Some others have also mentioned it previously as well, so why not if you can work it in, in one of the next chapters?

Gwyllrad_DraegonGwyllrad_Draegonalmost 7 years ago
Chapters, and ideas

Hi Jasmine, I absolutely love this series. In parts, it's so out there, it's crazy, but it's also funny as hell, so it works in the grand scheme of this story's world.

You recently mentioned about two possible scenarios up next, I'd say keep going with the original plans of the Niece next, she is due to arrive the following day anyway.

Chapter 9 - What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece.

Curtis is long overdue to finally bust Ellie's ass, and once she gives it up to him, she eventually admits to herself that he is her master. To prove her point, more to herself than anyone else, she gets either a little tattoo, piercing, or something.

Chapter 10 - What Mom Knows Is Ellie's Ass Taken.

There hasn't been enough involvement with Miranda in these last two chapters. I know it was more family orientated, but she is his wife, so bring her more into the scenes again please. There was the talk of Curtis getting Miranda to help turn his bitchy cousin, and get her involved in the shenanigans, that would be a great starting point of more Miranda.

How about the beauty from the wedding Curtis was fixated on? Maybe not straight away with bringing the Niece/Cousin into the Harem, but what about bringing Kristina back into the story when Curtis fucks Ellie's ass? Some more action between Miranda and Kristina, and maybe Ellie as well.

Although whether or not to keep Laura as a Domme, or flip her into a Sub Slut in relation to her own mom is up to you as the author. But, the way I can see it going once Miranda seduces Laura, either something drastic, or a major revelation occurs, and subsequently, she is dominated by everyone else. At some point, bring Brittany back, and maybe have her and Laura's mom take turns riding her face, humiliating and completing the subjugation of the bitchy niece.

In previous possibilities for upcoming chapters, you've also mentioned an orgy scene (Christmas/New Year Orgy), is that still an option?

Chapter 11 - What Mom Knows is a full-fledged Orgy.

I like the idea of the various possible chapters as separates, but as you've just mentioned in one of the comments, maybe combining some together could also rock.

Keep up the excellent work on this, and other series.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

I love this story arc please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story as always

Love the series and I think u should do both parts cuz I think Curtis deserves Ellis ass now and his bitch/slut cousin deserves to be put in her place as low slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Big fan of your work I would have to say What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece has to be next followed by ellie's ass taken but that's up to you

hansolothomashansolothomasabout 7 years ago
WANNA MAKE A DEAL?

First I would like to say that I'm a big fan of this story could not stop reading it, so good job truly now to my second point I liked your story so much I wanna make a deal of your intrested? As a fan of your story I'd like to say I know a few personal friends of mine that are well popularized in this form of stories and are athurs, but before I get into that I am basicly extending my hand so that this story can get the credit it deserves sorta like a golden ticket that a friend just so happend to choose you to recive! Now as for the other part of the deal if your intrested I'd like you to continue this story reason why because it's a remarkable story and it happend to capture my interest lol but besides that I want you to continue this story for as long as your able too new adventures with Curtis and his female companions I actully have one idea in mind but if you can do that for all of us and make this story even more wonderful as it is I can garenteed you the popularity it deserves so choice is yours I'm gonna leave my email(not my main) so you can maby if intrested get back to me when you do see this and thank you (silkstockingslover) for makeing a truly vivid story create a picture of acomplesments my email is (hansolothomas@gmail.com) once again thank you and by all means take the time you need to think about this deal sinceraly your friend and fan Hansolothomas

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

In response to the question of when... this is the hardest series to write and keep the same quality and thus I am still only in idea mode... although I think I have decided it will be both the niece and finally the ass.

JAsmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can you give an update please!!!

When can we expect the next chapter? Do you have anything​ written yet? Just trying to get a timeline on the next chapter.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 7 years ago

I think in keeping with the story line, the niece needs to be next. She IS arriving the next day, after all. That being said, what a wonderfully erotic, playful and hot series! Another outstanding effort from you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Both I'm eagerly awaiting them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still waiting!!!

Both , waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cousin laura and ellies ass

You have really proven to be the best writer on literotica .You need to fuck Laura first then Fuck Ellie in her ass and finally get her to submit to to curtis .keep up the great work

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
NEVER A DULL MOMENT

I GOTTA HAND IT TO YA. THIS IS SOME OF THE HOTTEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ. I WON'T REQUEST EITHER DIRECTION THIS COULD GO BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU WRITE WILL BE BY FAR THE BEST WE CAN READ. YOU HAVE A GREAT TALENT AND I HOPE TO CONTINUE READING YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR YEARS TO COME. YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST TALENTED AUTHOR I'VE EXPERIENCED TO DATE AND I HAVE MY OWN LITTLE FANTASY ABOUT YOU IN MY THOUGHTS! MANY THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
niece is coming tommorrow

I'll vote for niece first then ellie make curtis her pet by offering her ass

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 7 years ago
Niece First

Ellie later?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think both are in order

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i love you

Hi I love all your stories I go with the niece and make Curtis give ellie her as a sub in exchange for her ass

diablo90diablo90about 7 years ago
Dominate the niece/cousin

I think you should dominate the niece/cousin and make Ellie's total submission the finale of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A 4.5.

I got the feeling this chapter might have been a little rushed when the orgy broke out. It was still good anyway. My vote is for the niece.

jdj324jdj324about 7 years ago
the niece

i think the niece seduction would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
do both

combined them both into one story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jake??

Who is Jake? Wasn't Alexis' ex named Ted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dilemma

You have already established that Laura is arriving in the morning so she should go first. It would take a while to set up the surrender of Ellie's ass so that should be the finale.

lovefuckinghardlovefuckinghardabout 7 years ago
slut neice

you should do both, but mostly slut neice'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely UP for more!

I have to first say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of yours. You are an excellent writer and I hope you can continue this series for many chapters. I think you should write about seducing Laura first then about Ellie's full submission to Curtis.

TheDevilyouknowTheDevilyouknowabout 7 years ago
The end game

Well anther great story and you are giving me a delicious thoughts on who goes next.Might I boldly suggest Ellie as she has been stewing so long in this story you need to get her under her Master properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Laura submitting and then concluding with Ellie would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's obvious

You should go with Laura first and end the series with Ellie since she's the final boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
both

great set of stories would love to see both of the new one`s.but please don`t leave it so long this time.keep up the great writing on the other series`s that you have got on the go as well please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ellie

Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ellie

Take Ellie's ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just my 2 cents...

... I think the most plausible course of events is for Laura, Curtis's cousin, to miss her flight for some selfish and shallow reason and have her send her mother nothing more than a text message saying she missed her flight because she wanted to (fill in the blank) and will reschedule it in a day or two. This gives Curtis time to get a tighter hold over her mother, his Aunt Elizabeth, and enlist her help in her daughter's seduction. In the interim I think 2 things should happen-1) Curtis takes Ellie's ass and she begrudgingly loves it. 2) Unless I miss my guess, Ellie has more than Mrs. Cameron on the side. We need to know if Alexis is aware of Ellie's other subs. If she is aware and is okay with it, we move on. If she is not aware and there is a desire for more friction between Ellie, Curtis and Alexis, I suggest Alexis find out on her own without Curtis telling her about his encounter with Mrs. Cameron. Perhaps after her plans to work late some evening fall through, Alexis decides to surprise Ellie, only to be surprised herself to discover Ellie with one of her other subs. As I write this I'm thinking maybe number 1 should come after number 2 and Ellie giving up her ass is her penance for misleading Alexis

tinkytinkytinkytinkyabout 7 years ago
I can't stop reading these

Every time another story of your's comes out its all i can think about. I had to go back and read all of the ones leading up to it. Then every time I try to get on with my day all I can think about is what happens next until I have to go find out. You exhaust me and my balls with you'r wonderful writing style. I love all of your stories and you brought out my biggest Stocking fantasy which I never thought about before I found you'r stories. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

So glad you finally completed this. Im a super fan and cant wait for the next chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ellie

Time Ellie to submit to Curtis!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i think its time for Ellie to finally submit.

Imbored3Imbored3about 7 years ago

Another fantastic story! Absolutely love this series and just like everyone, hopefully the author writes both.

tedderman43tedderman43about 7 years ago
Another great one

Jasmine this one was well worth the wait. As for the sequels I would like to see both happen the order of which is hard for me to choice

paradise71paradise71about 7 years ago
Great series!

Keep up the good work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...