What Money Can't Buy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home, exhausted and hit the hay while Rose met Cheryl out for a drink. Tuesday was much the same. Wednesday came around and by this point I was worried about this summer extension- I wasn't sure it was worth it. It was pretty boring; they were starting with the really simple stuff that anyone who had ever worked at a restaurant would already know. I was hoping it would pick up soon, since I was paying a lot to be there, and I wanted to get something out of it. I headed straight to the restaurant to get some reading done before my shift. I was leaving the tube when my mobile chimed.

I need to lick you and suck on your clit until you cum on my face. My face reddened and I felt my insides stir. I wanted him so badly; the last few days were torture without him. I checked my watch- I needed to use the hour before my shift to get schoolwork done. There is no way I had time.

I sighed outwardly. I wish- working. Maybe some other time. I sent back with disappointment.

That's not going to work for me.

I rolled my eyes. Not all of us just lounge around all day. I replied snarkily.

He didn't respond, so I figured he let it go. I sat at the bar reading until I started work, trying not to think about his lips on me, his tongue snaking through my pussy lips. I was distracted throughout my shift thinking about it, so much so that I burned a sauce I've made perfectly a thousand times. The manager approached me, and I thought she was going to scream at me for fucking up so much tonight.

"Franny," I braced myself, "There is someone in the front of house asking if you have a second to pop out and say hello. Table 24."

Huh, that was better than I expected. I had a fleeting thought that it might be Reggie, but I knew that was unlikely; it was probably Rose. I cleaned up my station and told the main line cook I was going on break. I smoothed my apron and headed out to the dining room, towards Table 24. I approached and saw a man sitting at the table, a man with short, light hair, not Reggie's shaggy dark hair. I came around the corner and saw Michael reading the menu.

"Oh, hi!" I said, genuinely shocked to see him.

"Hello beautiful," he said, standing and hugging me. I must have looked surprised because when he ended the hug he said, "Were you expecting someone else?"

Shit. "Um, no, sorry, I just thought maybe Rose would come by since she had the night off. What are you doing here? How did you know where I worked?"

He looked slightly hurt. "You told me over text, remember?"

Oh, right. Fuck. "Yeah, sorry, it's been a long day. What can I do for you?" I tried to smile despite being disappointed.

"I needed to eat, and I just thought I'd come by and check this place out! Maybe see you for a bit," he smiled at me.

"Oh, well, great! It's nice to see you. Our date is tomorrow, right?" I was still reeling and confused.

"Yeah, definitely," he said awkwardly. "So, um, what's good? What should I order?"

I started, "Sure. The duck is amaz..."

"Oh, wait, I'm going to stop you right there- I'm not really an adventurous eater. How's the chicken?"

Since when is duck adventurous? Jesus. "The chicken is good, it comes with a side of grilled asparagus that is delicious," I told him.

"Great! That's what I'll order. So, when do you get off? Do you maybe want to get a drink after your done?" he asked hopefully.

If I was being honest, that was the last thing I wanted. I just wanted to go home and masturbate and go to sleep. "Oh, I'm sorry Michael, but I'm the closer tonight and I'll be exhausted. I'll see you tomorrow, though!"

He looked disappointed and I felt almost bad for him. But, on the other hand, he had shown up unannounced. "No problem! I'm looking forward to it."

"Alright, well, I should get back. Thanks for dropping in! I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy your chicken." He got back up and hugged me again, this time giving me a light kiss on the lips.

I pulled back instinctively. "Sorry! Just, you know, I'm at work," I explained away the rejection.

"Yeah, I get it. I'll see you later, then."

I turned and went back to the kitchen, my head swimming. For some reason, I was so disappointed I wanted to cry. I was acting crazy- I told Reggie I couldn't see him, so I shouldn't be upset that he didn't come. I tried to get back into the groove, but my game was off all night. When Michael's order came in, I noted that he subbed broccoli for the asparagus. I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the shift came and went, and I finally finished the last of the cleaning and packed my shit. I couldn't wait to get home; I had been holding back a cry and really wanted to let it out. I felt like an idiot for being so emotional; it must be a hormonal thing. I said goodbye to my coworkers and left the kitchen. I swung the front door open and let out a little shriek because Reggie was standing just to the right of the entrance of the restaurant. "BLOODY HELL!" I smacked him with my bag, "You scared me! What are you doing here?"

He pulled me against him and grabbed beneath my ponytail, drawing me in for a deep kiss. He pulled away, "I told you that a no wasn't going to work for me," he kissed me again. He trailed kisses along my jaw and neck before whispering into my ear, "I need to make you cum again." My legs wobbled and I whimpered. He pulled away from me and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the black car I saw outside of my flat Saturday night. He pulled us into the backseat.

He drew me on top of him so that I was straddling him on the seat. He was kissing me and I pulled away, his mouth finding their way to skin of my neck. "We can't go to my place," I said, moaning as he sucked my neck, "Rose is home."
"So?" he said against me, pulling my jacket off.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go to your place," I said, kissing him again.

"My place isn't close," he said against my mouth before he started unbuttoning my shirt, "And I'm not waiting any longer," he growled. He brought one hand beneath my ponytail and whipped me around so that my back landed on the seats and he crawled on top of me.

His desire was intoxicating, and I couldn't catch my breath. I truly needed him, right then and there. "What about your driver?" I asked as he began unbuttoning my trousers.

"Ben has the night off," he told me as he pulled my pants and underwear down, lifting me slightly to get them past the curve of my ass.

"You drove yourself here?" I said with surprise, "I didn't think you could do any 'regular person' tasks," I teased as he pulled off my shirt and climbed back on top of me.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled before biting my lower lip. I laughed and pushed his jacket off before pulling his shirt over his head. We kissed intensely, my fingers running through his shaggy hair. His hands were running over my body, fondling my breast through my lace bra. He ground down against me and I moaned, the pressure on my clit sending shivers through me. He brought his hand between my legs and dipped his index and middle fingers inside of me one at a time. His index finger curled up to find my spot while his middle finger swirled around inside of me. His thumb danced on my clit as his tongue dueled with mine. His lips were hot, and I could feel his need from the pressure he put behind his kiss. "God, you're nice and wet," he said against my mouth. "I have to taste you."

He started moving his head down, but I stopped him, "No! I've been working all day, I'm sweaty. Just finger me," I told him. He shook his head and threw my hand off him, growling. He continued moving down and licked at my folds ferociously. His fingers continued their ministrations inside me while he sucked on my clit, moaning and sending pangs of pleasure throughout my body.

"Oh God, Reggie, yes! Fuck, yes! Don't stop!" I cried as he increased his speed. I threw my head back, arching my back and pushing my pussy harder against his face. "OH! I, I, Fuck Reggie I'm going to cum, Yes! Yes! YEEEESSS!" I squealed, all my inhibitions leaving me as the orgasm took their place. He lapped up the juices that were freely flowing as I spasmed and cried out in pleasure. "Fuuuuuck," I said, pulling away from him and curling into a ball to get my sensitive pussy away from him. "That was amazing."

"I LOVE watching you cum, Francesca," he purred to me as he crawled up to kiss me "I can't get enough." He quickly took off his jeans while I tried to catch my breath. He sat down and pulled me onto him, causing me to straddle him again.

"You make me cum so hard," I said, grabbing his face and kissing him deeply. "You touch me so well," I purred back.

"You know I do, baby," he said before I bit his bottom lip. He moaned and lifted me slightly with his hands on my ass. I reached down and grabbed his rock-hard cock and lined him up. He pressed me down onto his shaft slowly, both of us groaning as he slid into me. "Jesus Christ you are tight, Francesca," he said, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I kissed along his jaw and started bouncing up and down on top of him. His hands on my ass controlled the speed that I slid up and down his cock. I let him slide all the way in and ground my clit against him, throwing my head back as well.

Reggie's hands left my ass and moved behind my back, unhooking my bra and pulling it off as I ground against him. His teeth found my nipple and he lightly bit, causing me to moan. I started moving up and down again. "Fuck, that feels good," I murmured as he played with my nipples, sucking and licking and nibbling as I shagged him.

"You are perfect," Reggie said against my breast. "I want you to cum again. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock. I want you to scream my name because you can't control yourself," he spurned me on, reaching between us and finding my clit with his thumb. He started rubbing and I increased my speed, bouncing quickly up and down.

"OH SHIT! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Oh god! Yes! Your cock feels so good! You fill me up just right! Oh my God, I'm gonna cum! FUCK! REGGIE!" I screamed as my pussy pulsated and pleasure washed over me. I stopped bouncing and Reggie grabbed my hips, taking over and pumping into me hard, drawing out my orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I stammered as he pounded me.

"God Francesca, you are so sexy! Fuck I want to fuck you all day every day. I want to fill you with my hot cum over and over. I'm going to keep shagging..." he shouted as he fucked me, but cut himself off by cumming unexpectedly, shooting load after load of hot jizz into me. We both sat, panting. My head dipped down to meet his, our foreheads pressing together.

"Good lord, you're good at that," I said, exhausted. He pulled me in for a deep kiss. We made out for a while as his cock slowly deflated inside of me and his cum started dribbling out of me. "Shit," I said, pulling away and trying not to drip on him.

He held me in place, letting our juices spill onto him. "It's fine, you don't have to worry so much," he pulled me in for another kiss. "You're so timid; it's hilarious," he said, kissing down my neck.

I scoffed, "I am not timid!" I retorted, offended by his comment.

He laughed and kissed me again. "Yes, you are, especially about sex stuff. You're nervous and easily embarrassed," he kissed my neck, "Don't worry, its cute."

I pulled away from him, "I am not!" I wanted to prove it to him- I reached between us and got a fingerful of our juices and brought them to my lips, sucking them into my mouth and licking them clean.

"Remind me to insult you more often," he growled and grabbed me roughly, flipping me onto my back on the seat again, devouring me and tickling me with his stubble so I ended up laughing. This eventually turned into another make-out session, and he fucked me again against the window, where we came together. We cleaned up and he drove me home.

"Thank you for taking me home," I said when we arrived, "and for stopping by the restaurant."

"Thank you for cumming," he winked at me, and I laughed. He kissed me and I turned to get out of the car. He grabbed my hand and kept me from leaving. "Can I see you tomorrow?" he kissed my knuckles delicately.

We made eye contact and it felt like he was staring into my soul. I swallowed, "Sure, I don't have to work, so I'll be... Oh, wait, no, I can't," I said, frustrated because I remembered I have my date with Michael tomorrow. "I'm sorry."
"If you aren't working, what's the problem?" he said, his lips dancing across my knuckles.

"I made plans," I whispered.

"Cancel them," he looked at me over my hand.

I thought about it. After tonight, I really didn't feel like going to the movie and I wanted to see Reggie. But I remembered how upset Michael looked when I turned him down today. I had to follow through, I owed him that. "I can't," I whined.

He stopped kissing my hand and put it down. "What are your plans?" he asked suspiciously.

I swallowed, breaking away from his gaze. "I have a date."
He was quiet, so I turned to look at him. I could see the fury building in his eyes. "With Michael?" he asked calmly, but he was holding something back.

"Yes," I whimpered, looking away again.

"I see. I hope you have a good time." I sat quietly, nodding. I turned to go again, but he leaned over, putting one arm across me and keeping me sitting in the car. "You think he'll make you cum like I just did?" he whispered angrily.

"It's not like that," I started, but he cut me off by kissing me deeply.

"Just don't forget whose little slut you are," he drew away from me. "Goodnight."

I got out of the car and Reggie drove away. It was hot seeing him act with jealousy. And he was right, I already knew that Michael couldn't make me cum like Reggie can. But, for the first time since I met Reggie, I was filled with shame because of how I acted, not because of Reggie. I was embarrassed of my behavior. I felt horrible for upsetting him, and feel like I did something wrong, even though I didn't. Reggie and I were just fooling around anyway, I was free to date whomever I pleased. Normally, I would tell him off about how I can make my own decisions. But for some reason, I had so much guilt. And the truth was that Reggie was the only man I wanted to see.

My thoughts were interrupted when I walked in the door and was berated by Rose's twenty questions. I made up some excuse about having to work late and went to bed to stew in my grouchy mood.

***********************************************************************

I woke up feeling like shit. Being with Reggie was like being drunk, and I had a massive hangover from last night. I went to class and couldn't stop checking my mobile, desperately hoping Reggie would send me a message. I couldn't get him out of my mind. As I was leaving my last class, it finally rang. I opened it quickly and excitedly brought it to my face, assuming it was Reggie.

"Hello?" I answered happily.

"Hey Fran!" I heard Michael say from the phone. My heart sank.

"Hey," I replied, "What's up?"

"Hey, so, I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner before the movie?"

UGH. This guy does not quit. I mean, I know it's not his fault- but GOD. Annoying. "I have a lot of work to do this evening for school, if that's okay."

"Yeah, no, I get it, no worries. So, I'll just pick you up around 6:30? Will you send me your address?" he said, disappointment obvious in his voice.

I tried to perk up for his benefit, "Can't wait!"

"Great! I'll see you then!" he said.

We hung up and I audibly groaned. How do I handle this situation? I've never had a date I wasn't excited about. And I'm honestly dreading this. I got home in a cloud of grouchiness. Rose had a shift in about an hour, but she could tell something was wrong. She sat me down before she left. "What's wrong my darling?"

"I don't want to go on this date," I said, shrugging.

"What? I thought Michael was 'unbelievable'? Why the change of heart?" she quoted me back to me.

"Things change, I guess. He is a little too eager and I just am exhausted and really not interested." I explained.

"I see... so that's why you're upset?" she said.

"Well, I just don't know how to act like I'm enjoying myself. And how to tell him I'm not interested. I just feel so bad." I said, a tear coming to my eye. All of this was too much for me.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. Have you never dumped someone before?" She said, pulling me in for a hug.

"Is it really dumping if we weren't dating?" I asked sheepishly before covering my face with my hands and groaning, crying a little.

"You're so worked up! Oh darling. Is this just about Michael? Is something else bothering you?" she asked, clearly worried about me.

"No. Yes. I don't know. Just a weird day," I said, shaking my head and wiping my tears, "Can you help me? What do I do?" I begged.

She scrunched up her face like she was thinking. "Okay, here's what you do. You go on the date and try to enjoy it! The movie is probably going to be great, and you don't have to talk to him. Then, when the movie ends, give him a slight peck goodbye. If he asks to see you again, you just tell him you like him but are crazy busy working and with school, and that you just don't have time for a man in your life right now. What do you think? Does that work?" she said rapidly.

I smiled slightly, "That seems doable," I said, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

"Goody! If you need anything, you can call Cheryl since I'm at work tonight. She'll give you an excuse or whatever you need. I'll let her know you might call," she got out her mobile to message her.

I rolled my eyes- she was clearly obsessed, couldn't go two minutes without thinking of Cheryl. It was sweet but nauseating at the same time.

"Okay, I have to get to work. Good luck my love!" she said, hugging me before heading out. I sighed and fell back on the sofa, trying to stop my thoughts from swimming. I got up and cleaned up some of Rose's mess before I looked for an outfit, checking my phone every few minutes, hoping to hear from Reggie. I picked something that I thought was cute, but not sexy. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. I chose a t-shirt with a peter pan collar, a cardigan and jeans. I had just pulled my hair into a ponytail when Michael buzzed the flat.

I pressed the button on the call box- "I'll be right down." I took a deep breath, grabbed my purse and headed out the door, locking it on my way out. He kissed me on the cheek when I greeted him and told me I looked beautiful. He took my hand as we walked to the tube stop. He really was sweet, but I couldn't help but notice how smooth his hand was- I missed the callouses on Reggie's hands. We were pretty quiet on the ride, with just a few exchanges as we rocketed to the cinema.

"Do you want popcorn?" he asked as we entered the building.

"That'd be great," I said, smiling at him, "I'll go save us some seats."

He joined me in the theater with popcorn and two sodas. "I didn't know if you'd want a light or dark soda, so I got both," he explained as he sat.

"Thank you, I'll take the light one, please." He handed me the soda and set the popcorn between us. We sat quietly for a moment.

"I'm excited to see this," I said, trying to reduce the awkwardness.

"Me too," he agreed. I checked my phone one last time and turned it off just as the movie started. It was an enjoyable film, but I usually don't go for the rom-coms. During one of the romantic parts, Michael grabbed my hand and squeezed. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. The movie came to a romantic end and Michael stood up, holding one of his hands out to me to help up. I took it and stood, and Michael wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I stiffly accepted it. "I've wanted to do that all night," he said as he pulled away and smiled. I smiled back and we left the theater, heading to the tube.