All Comments on 'What Mother-In-Law Wants...'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So while his wife is dealing with her health

he's cheating on her and the kids with her beloved mother. With no repercussions.

Fucking dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you got to be

kidding someone posted this crap under soldier boy and is bragging about being a low life, how sick is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Loser

Bad story Wrong category Poorly written Got it?

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Anonymous commenters are dickless morons

Hey you fucked up anonymous commentators. You criticize a character in a FICTION story and refuse to even sign your name. You're fucking cowards with no balls, and negative sense.

This is an original story, good sex, and well written -- better than any of you anonymous assholes could do. I gave it a 5!

Not afraid to sign my name; amyyum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whats the deal?

In spite of most comments so far, I really liked the story. True it is in the wrong category but still loved it. it is well written and a bit complex, you feel sympathy with the guy for being frustrated at his wife not taking simple medication that would likely work, and yet feel for her as well feeling the pressure of being housekeeper/mother/wife.

The people criticising the guy for cheating on his wife, did they forget it is with the wifes mother? You want to criticise a male character of fiction, yet conveniently forget the mother??? It is just a story, you gonna go bash the gay section now cos you dont like it?

To the author, keep writing this well and ill keep reading. Well done x

Toylover52Toylover52over 10 years ago
You said it right Amy

You said it right Amy, too easy to complain when you don't write anything, and don't even sign it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

very hot story loved the fact that he wore no rubber and shot his seed into his mother-in-laws womb. too bad she was not a few years younger so he could give his wife a sister

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. An interesting take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Sometimes circumstances fall into place for such an affair. Some men really like MIL and would welcome opportunity.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Not bad, but it could have been better.

How would it have affected the characters in the story if the mom and daughter, who speak with one another frequently, had arrived at a solution to everyone's problem? If his wife has a decreased libido, but wants to keep her marriage intact, and her mother's libido is strong, but she's alone, it would have made a sort of twisted sense for her to "arrange" some liaisons between her husband and her mom. It would take some of the strain off her, and would have satisfied her husband who is trying to convince her to do something more pro-active than trying "herbal remedies". It would improve her mother's self-esteem, and provide a sexual outlet for both her and her son-in-law. And if the guy is getting laid, he'd be less likely to stray.

I sort of expected you to incorporate that possible storyline, or a variation of it. As it is, while the story is more "realistic", keep in mind this is an Erotica website, and readers are sort of expected to suspend disbelief, so writing about a love-triangle that would have been "Literotically logical" probably wouldn't have offended the sensibilities of anyone reading it.

Having said all that, it's still a well-written story, albeit a bit depressing at the end.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Woman "Viagra"

The woman "Viagra" in front of the FDA in the USA. 4 hour before the lovemaking the exact applying time to take it. I think the majorities of the older age libido decrease after menopausa and other libido decrease may treat well. Naturally not the all, but a lot.

Such story shows well why this new woman "Viagra" is important........I hope the clinical trial does not find dangerouse side effects.............

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I hate cheaters. There is no excuse. Screwing your mother-in-law has to be one of the lowest things in the world to do. I don't care what the circumstances are. Fucking asshole jerkoff cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuck war

betrayed vs duna - there isn't room in the closet for both, if either had a cock it would be poking the other in the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And of course the last anon

has a vibrator shoved up his ass on high speed, wishing for the day when a real man will take his stretched out ass.

1* for the stupid unprincipled people in this story.(and the useless commenter)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
This is the stuff of country songs !

The wife has no cause for complaint. She's treating the hard working man, she's married to like her brother. Between the home schooling & ineffective herbal remedies, she sounds like one of those whacko moms who won't take sick kid to hospital.

There's a kind of woman who indulges husband until she has requisite number of kids and then cuts hubby off except for birthdays & Christmas. Sucks to be him.

I'd bet the author works too damm hard in real world to polish this up. The story telling technique wasn't smooth. Yet the tale rang authentic and was therefore compelling.

amsterdamamsterdamover 10 years ago
Good story...

... but could have been so much better. Started really well - good build up, good character exploration and development and a hot BJ scene with an element of danger and 'what now?'. The emotions of the husband were well explored post event and his fighting of guilt vs pleasure, worry of 'giving the game away' and confusion over why his MIL had done the deed were admirable. The tension on their next meeting was palpable and I liked the way he got his MIL to talk and open up, but all of a sudden, his guilt disappeared and once the sex was over, the story died as if the writer was in a rush to just get it finished. Only initial sex described in detail and unbelievably no more emotional hang-ups and everything tied off neatly almost as if nothing had happened. Shame. Still 4* but with a little more effort it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Things to make you go hummmm!!!!!!

Great build up most of the story! The ending, not so much. What happened?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yeah Ummm??

It is cheating - no doubt -

It is wrong - no doubt -

He rationalized it and so did Mom - His wife is a hard headed fool and will pay a price for it - unfortunately they all will. He will be the scapegoat -

Ah well.

Well written - no onw is all good or all bad - and this group proved it -flawed bad humans all.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Extremely Disappointing 1*

I respected Pat until I read this after reading the other stories first. I have NO respect for a CHEATER, period. There is no excuse, no rationalization, no explanation that can or ever will justify cheating on you spouse. Glad I read this last because I would never have read the others then. As my title says, extremely disappointing.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
piling in with my opinion

I'm late to the party, I'll slap on a silly hat and chug a coupla boilermakers and be as obnoxious as all the rest of the commentators!

For all those sensitive twits whom are so offended by the subject of infidelity and affairs and probably all sex in general. Why the fuck do you keep reading these stories?

Fictional characters committing fictional adultery in a fictional story. How, in any way possible, does it change the unfortunate circumstances of your pathetic lives?

And the ending is unresolved. Welcome to real life. You and I will die, the world will go on spinning. The sun will shine and the moon reflect. The wind will blow, the water will flow, the tides will rise and fall.

As long as the author is inspired, this chain of stories can continue.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I'm On His Side

1) His wife has a FIXABLE condition that she refuses to fix, leaving him without the sexual satisfaction that he deserves.

2) He did NOT go looking outside his marriage for that release. His M-I-L took advantage of a situation, then put him into a compromising position, obviously intending to take advantage again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
same names, same location

even the same occupations, but this should have been an unrelated stand alone.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

My overall feelings haven't changed.

I'm willing to bet that if Clarissa was ill, she would take whatever medication was called for, whether it be an aspirin for a headache or antibiotic for an infection as he said. For her not to swallow her objection to medication out of love for him tells me that she maybe doesn't love him quite as much as she says.

Another thought that occurs to me is that I believe her condition relates more to intercourse, so maybe she could help satisfy him with more frequent oral sex?

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
He fucks his WIFE'S mother

And she's the bad guy? She has a fixable condition and is a bit self centered, but even she deserves a better husband. If it were the wife fucking her father in law because her husband was impotent or he spent more time at the office than he did at home then the morality police of literotica would storm the castle with their pitch forks and torches. This guy was is an asshole, and he is the worst kind. He is an asshole who still deludes himself to think he is honorable. That's the kind of asshole who feels he has a moral right and an obligation to continue his asshole ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@javmor79

You have a point, he shouldn't be doing that. That said, have you read further in the series? There turns out there is a reason his wife isn't having sex with him. She is too busy fucking other men!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@javmor79 .....and more

Not only is she fucking three other men behind his back but she holds him in contempt for his considering being the best husband and father that he can as his highest priorities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love the calls for blood in the cheating wife stories, but the sudden blame for the victim in a cheating husband story. Almost like this site is full of bitter little shit bags who just like to dump all over women to make themselves forget they have tiny, worthless little cocks that couldn't keep whatever woman left them happy.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
@anonymous and Tw0cr0ws

I didn't read the rest of the series, at least I don't think so. Thank you for pointing out the oversight. I judged this story by the info in it. I will have to read further into it. Soldierboy's stories tend to be a bit long and I often don't have time to read them in one sitting. This one was nice and short. I will have to take a look into the rest of them when I get time.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@the last anonymous

The victim in this case is the husband, the reason she has cut him off from sex has nothing to do with any medical condition.

She has cut him off to save all her sex for her lovers.

She is cheating on him with his boss and also with her personal trainer at the gym and occasionally with the DA in threesomes with the boss.

When you complain about blaming the victim, be sure you know who the victim is.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
I have read the entire series

And my opinion of this situation is still the same. No matter what she did, he cheated on her with her mother BEFORE he knew all of this. During the time this story took place he believed that she was faithful. He cheated on her WITH HER MOTHER while still believing that she was faithful. He was still an asshole. After reading the entire series I see that my prediction of him was correct. He was an asshole who felt he was moral.

I know that people are going to blow a gasket and rant about how she turned him into that asshole and that is what he had to do to survive. I get that. But after things died down, did he go back to being a good guy? No. He stayed the asshole that he became. He said it gave him strength to be the sheriff. In other words, he LIKED the asshole he became.

Now don't get me wrong. He is still the hero in every last one of these stories. He still has a code and generally tries to protect the ones he cares about. I'm not saying that he is the bad guy. But he is still an asshole with a broken moral compass. He chooses to be an asshole, and worse yet he continues to blame his ex for him being this way. She may have unleashed the inner asshole in him, but he is still that way because he CHOOSES to be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@javmor79

He wasn't perfect, he fucked his mil. He became an asshole to survive. He adapted and overcame. He WAS a victim of evil intentions and did what he had to do. Although imperfect, he is the good guy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Not His Fault

First, she refuses to take her doctor's advice to fix her condition.

Next, m-i-l takes advantage of him.

Then, wife SENDS him to m-i-l, and he has no legitimate reason to say no.

@javmor79 Re Impotent

If he could take care of his impotence with medication and refused to take it, yes, she WOULD be justified in taking a lover!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
the author is setting us up

the end is known by everyone but the reader. it does not bode well for the uninformed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
javmor79

Go fuck yourself with your conclusions, and while you're at it, finish your fucking stories instead of criticising others...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And dear annony you're an asshole!!!

Good story and I gave you a 5!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I liked the hell out of it!

Five Stars! Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Stars *****

Very well written. Clear, precise and good story line.

It would be nice if he and she were to 'get together again', either during a visit or if he was required to travel near her new home.

I look forward to reading your other offerings here on Literotica.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Anonymouus, you miss the point

It may well be that those with registered names are uninformative in their biographical notes and that is unfortunate when it is an author. I find it helpful to know something about those who write stories.

But with readers making comments, it is helpful to have a name to respond to when the commentary becomes a conversation. I can only address you as Anonymous. When there are several anonymice commenting, you are undifferentiated. You can now reply to me as Luedon. I'm just as anonymous as you, but you can converse with me on a person-to-person level.

Lue

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

So for the purists he is a CHEAT. But I see it as Clarissa is forcing him into it, and mom was trying to help (plus help herself).

I say for myself no way in hell I'd ever do my mother-in-law - they were 100% meddling bitches that my father-in-laws suffered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He's not a cheat, that bj was rape.

@luedon - give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oft made literotica writer mistake!

Stamina and control are two very different things. Authors mistakenly write about the time a male can refrain from ejaculating as being stamina. It is not - that is self-control. Male Kegels develop muscles to squeeze firing lined closed. Stamina is endurance - how long you can bang away - stay in the game - how physically fit you are - aerobically, not how bulging your muscles are.

The Sheriff states he had never held off for 20 minutes...what is he fifteen...

If woman is Cowgirl Up, a man can hold off indefinitely as he is not doing all the thrusting decreasing his control.

Kegels boys - fathers start teaching sons about that exercise same for mothers and daughters. Besides helping females with leakage their lovers will relish being milked and squeezed and those butterfly flutters are to die for! Males can, with practice, hold off indefinitely...plus flex and expand penis inside of their women...your reputation will be spread far and wide.

Fun thing is for couples to do variation of basic Kegels together while having sex. Male flex and hold, on release female flex and hold...finish off with simultaneous flex and hold...a little competition. Sexual arm wrestling...

Males also benefit with much more forceful ejaculations...plus increased loads are packed into cannon.

One partner of mine begged me to grab her hair and say ''TAKE THAT BITCH!'' as I gave her a facial...hit both her eye lids with first two loaded up cannon shots

She had no need of dark eye shadow for days.

Hint - get to just before point of no return and back off....repeat over and over and over - Peter North will have serious competition for Geyser King!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
luedon and amyyum

Luedon - simple fix to your conversational desires. In ''Title of your comment'' insert @anon - luedon and amyyum. For long titles - first three words...

Oh and that anonyMIGHTY to you

amyyum - considering the numerous female you are correct they are dickless...not afraid to sign your name well then sign it. YOUR REAL FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME!

Pseudonyms are fake as in not real anonyms.

80 percent of comments are anons...one day they will get together and all contact you about how they love the exceptional 20 year old photo of that which you state is your best asset... would love updated photo side by side!

Joseph Patrick Daniels

Twodot Montana

P.O. Box 13725

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Good and bad.

Good writing and plot.

Bad morals.

I can see no situation

where cheating is acceptable.

My biggest issues are not wrong or right.

It's the dishonesty and selfishness.

In this story I feel the guy should've

started with not sharing bed with the wife.

If that message didn't change her attitude,

then divorce the bitch!

I haven't read followup stories

and don't really need to.

Clarissa doesn't want to be a wife,

she want to be a roommate.

Who wants to be married to a roommate?!

As for the anon comments..........

It has been explained in Lit. comments

time and time again.

You just don't seem to understand.

We don't want to know who you are.

We want to know you apart!

You could use anon1, anon2, etc.

and that would do just fine.

Do you still not understand?

Now I'm gonna read some more

of this fine writers work.

Looking forward to it.

This story gets 4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To to tell the wife shit or get off the pot

I'd give her a get medicated or I'll seek a separation. Natural remedies bulshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife is the cheater

She is being selfish, not providing her husband with the kind of intimacy that is so critical to a successful marriage and which is certainly one of the main reasons he got married to her. I would never deprive my wife of any comfort, be it a back rub or satfying oral sex. It would be so easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CORRECT CATEGORY and more

Some commenters said this is in the wrong category.

The Literotica description of the category Loving Wives is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." (To access Literotica description, Google: Literotica Free Adult Community. Then scroll down to: Stories by Category.)

The category name, "Loving Wives," is a misnomer in more ways than one.

First, wives engaging in "extra-marital" activities are NOT being "loving" usually -- as demonstrated by many Literotica Loving Wives stories.

Next, it is very often not "fun" -- at least not for the one being cheated on.

Next, the description is gender neutral. It is the only category that specifically designates cheating (by the term "extra-marital"), and does not specify woman or man. That is, there is no separate category for cheating men. So, just as the term "Loving" is often wrong, sometimes the term "Wives" is also wrong. While not fitting either term of the category TITLE, a cheating husband fits the category DESCRIPTION. In other words, the proper Literotica category for a cheating husband is Loving Wives.

Whether you agree with it or not, if you are on Literotica, use Literotica's definition, not your own.

More related discussion at my comment, 10-16-18, at Michelle and Matt by Ohio.

------------------------

Comments refer to follow-up stories. Unfortunately, they are not in an ending sidebar Also In This Series. Nor are they listed as a series on Submissions page. Nor are they mentioned in a prefatory or end note to the stories. There is a clue on Submissions page, as they are the next two in chronological order: Badge of Betrayal, and also, Clarissa Gets Served.

Warning. Do not expect it to head right into the Clarissa versus Patrick problem. For example, Badge of Betrayal does not directly address it until page 9, out of 26(!) pages -- although, if you're kinda suspecting what's coming, there are hints. Also revealed, is what MIL Caroline already knows, which casts her blow job (and subsequent activities) with Patrick in a different light. The whole story is quite verbose (and 26 pages!), so don't expect the Clarissa versus Patrick thread to advance rapidly.

Point: some comments on this story might have been different (or at least with altered tone) if they had had the information of the two follow-ups.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Selfish Wife

Sex is an important human need. Do moms tell their daughters that once the honeymoon is over, win one for the female sex by withholding sex from your husband???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story.....thought it was well written. I was a little amazed the our hero was "offended" or felt used when he got a wonderful unexpected blowjob.....we should all be so lucky. It was explained well and moved on.

I am amazed that someone would spend line after line after line "correcting" the CATAGORY that the story was listed in. OMG, can't we just get along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story didn't flesh-out like I expected so it only got a 3

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Interesting plot and well-written.

Husband should have threatened wife with divorce for abandonment and followed through if she did not correct her physical problem. But cheating with mother-in-law, even for a needy cause, is not a good answer either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems to me that the Wife set her Mom up with the Husband. Even so, the wife is a selfish bitch and he should dump her when the kids are older.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Needs and ending with a conclusion where someone is satisfied....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Umm Muskyboy

It sounds like the Mother-In-Law is being satisfied by her boyfriend. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As with all the others I read from this author - good, fast reading with just enough to want more. Wish I had read this one first but turns out to be near the last of all the Deputy and then Sheriff Pat stories. Great job, Author!

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

Great stories, I've read them all..enjoyed them all.got anymore ?

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Quelle merde. Comment peut-il reprocher à sa femme Clarissa de coucher avec le shérif alors que lui même a fauté avec sa belle mère ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1* for the trailer trash whore of a mother in law Caroline. The skank being married 5 times says it all

Asshole writer and the trailer trash stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

File for divorce. Maybe then she'll medicate. If not, she can be healthily celibate the rest of her life. A selfish, uncaring bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Penis? Phallus? what is this, a medical journal?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a piece of shit Pat is 🤗. OK….that very contrived situation where he’s holding up a 200 pound beam while MIL blows him….maybe…MAYBE….he had no way out. But to fuck Mom a couple times after that? Just wrong. Very wrong.

.

Of course, we learned in “Betrayed”, written before this short tale, that he did it again while on a business trip…and BEFORE he knew about Clarissa’s cheating. Frankly, he’s an asshole to willingly bonk Mom again!

.

All this installment did was validate that Pat was not much better than Clarissa. Agai….repeatedly with her mother?

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

It's funny, my immediate thought was that she was making that bullshit up and was cheating on him, because let's face it, no sensible person would risk their marriage and avoid an easy solution on such a silly principle (only taking natural remedies). Then I started to think, maybe I'm being too cynical and I read too many LW stories. Then I read more comments turns out I was right all along. Go figure. Fucking cheating whore of a wife, hope she rots. Look, I'm not saying he's that much better since he was cheating too when he didn't know about her betrayal, but he didn't initiate it and he had been cut off from his "loving" wife against his will, so he at least has some justification for why he was accepting to the advances of another. On the Cheating Slut/Bastard scale, she was like a 10, whereas he's like a 7. Still, if you're not a 0, you're still a cheater on that scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous