All Comments on 'What Mum Wants Ch. 02'

by theMILFpatrol

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Picky, picky,picky

2nd last para. If she is behind him and squeezing him and her tits are pressing against his chest then she is squeezing too damn hard..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FABULOUS STORY,,,,,,,,BUT there is no ending until there is an ending

The end is like a relay race.............LIPSTICK..................SPERM.........MOTHER HAS JAMES' BABY.

James drinks his mother's milk every morning................That is a good finish

until Jame's sister shows up and gets FUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it a hot story

this is a very good incest story to stroke off with I love these type of stories keep on trucking Ten bears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
join the world

Join the world and NOT use local ism's and words the world knows and understands mean far different. Like:

mum = remain quiet or silent

mummy = dead dry body for science

spunk = a form of behavoir

Probably there's others but these stick out and wreck even attempting to read some stories if used frequently.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Feedback

First off, this was a very good story. Outstanding even, considering it's your first submission. I don't mind that it was short, it delivered what it promised - What Mum Wants is her Son.

Coming to ways in which I thought this could have been improved - I felt you could have expanded on the areas other than the sex. Maybe described the mother a bit more. Where is the dad? Gone? That's good, but why is he MIA? What about the sister? Adding this stuff would have padded out your story a bit more and made the climax that much more sweeter.

Again, good job and I look forward to more submissions from you.

P.S. Pay absolutely no attention to commentators like the Anon before me who was complaining about mum/mummy.

P.P.S. What was the deal with Beth in Chapter 1? Good thing you didn't bring her back in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The World

I assume Anon is using the phrase "join the world" in the same context as the "World Series".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the banter between big strong James and his voluptuous mother

Like when his mother says, in delighted surprise, "Ooh, you're hard." And James answers cheekily, "I've just had my face in your pussy for about fifteen minutes, why wouldn't I be hard?" And they both chuckle. There are great touches. James says, "I loved her as a person, but at the moment, I loved driving my dick upwards into mum." That's so true to life. A boy loves and respects his mother as a good son should. But when he's fucking the living shit out of her, there's only one thing on his mind--getting his big hard cock as far up his own mothers cunt as it'll go. Mom's a sweetheart. When her boy's about to blow his balls and thinks he'll have to do it over her tits again, she tells him no. She wants James to come inside her, to shoot his semen right up where he lived for nine months. That's what the boy does, and it's the most blissful feeling he's ever had or ever will have. James is painting his own mother's cunt-walls a nice sticky white as he unloads his young balls and joyfully splatters his sperm all over the same cunt he came out of. Mom loves it too. As the saying goes, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

I really liked this story, it was well written if a little short, but all the main components were in there. It was believable too, that's always a good thing.

Forget those that criticise you for writing in an English accent, nothing wrong in that!

I gave it a 4* - not quite up to the 5* rating, but a good effort all the same.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A very good chapter

They now have each other and he should be moving into his mother's bedroom permanently, assuming the role of her husband in every way.

Now all that needs to happen is for her to become pregnant.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I love to read about men pounding their cocks into their mothers unprotected womb and filling his mother with load after load of their seed. I wish incest were more prevalent and sons came of age and could take their fathers place between their mothers thighs and gain the right to claim their mother as their own wife. Daddy could go and take their daughters to breed or stay at home and lay in bed alone stoking their cocks while listening to their son turn their loving wife into the sons own mommy whore and breed them

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
thank you for keeping them balanced

they each wanted the best for their partner. and they expressed a touch of reluctance, concern and love.

well written. thank you.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
HOT HOT

Loved it.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Fine story. I liked the characters much more in this vs Ch 01!

Welcome to Literotica and submitting your first stories to it!

I'm always glad to see more m/s incest stories on here!

Writing incest stories tends to fall in two categories- stroke stories where you hope the taboo is all you need to make the fantasy come together vs incest romances where the love and intimacy of s/b close becomes an overwhelming passion you can't deny.

Nothing wrong with stroke stories but they tend to be generic rushed little bits.

I remember when I first got into incest porn and the mere mention of a mom and son getting it on made me blow like Krakatoa.

As I got older and more jaded, I prefer the more romantic approach b/c that's taking real risks and involves a bit more real love, sacrifice, investment.

What could be emotionally affecting and really hot becomes a generic stud and slag story IF you haven't set the mood right.

Ch 01 had some good bits needed a lot of mood-setting help, more believeable dialogue, and generally less of a porn "plot".

Mom and son get it on, because.....she's conveniently exhibitionist and careless about sex to a degree that'd have CPS over in minutes in the States if hubby or family care to make an issue of it.

In the second chapter, you nod a lot more towards reality and emotional depth which is a vast improvement.

I'd love to see where you take this story in future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

The second chapter moved from lust to love which made it so much better. The boy wanted to give his mother pleasure and in return she gave him the Joy by giving herself completely to him. That is Love not self satisfy lust. It is a beautiful family relationship.

One which our chidren enjoy with my husband and I.

Thank you for chapter 2. good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

You maintained the integrity of the story. The son considering the implications while mom slept was just amazing. This story mom/son make a great couple. Very good. I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I came as much as your mom did !! God I shot a huge load twice.

And I'm still hard, I need another 10 chapters!! you should continue this and have her fuck him in every position!!!!

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
good story

Is there more to come. I hope there is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

A very good story with plenty of fun mixed in ;)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Re: join the world

You have an impressive list of definitions. However I think you may have missed your own point. English is a world wide language. English spread around the globe from - England. English is spoken in many different countries. The alternative definitions you cite are common to only one country, the USA. In spite of your personal bias and short sightedness, millions of people speak English as spoken in England.

Permit me to draw your attention to another dual use word

Jerk = Yank

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good.

More keep it going. Maybe dif rooms. Or out and about

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Congradulations. You addressed all my comment contained in Ch. 01. I thoroughly enjoy the moment of emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son. Likewise, the moment that mother and son recognize each other that they are man and woman; that they love each other more than anyone else will or can; and the fact that love can be expresses in so many ways and that none of the ways is forbidden, as long as it is mutually consenual. 5-star rating.

Lv2eat58Lv2eat58over 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to more stories. Mon and son continue to be lovers then marry and have children? Maybe the sister can join the party? A 3-some?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous