All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 02'

by EricMorrison

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 10 years ago
I actually like this story better

It seems a bit more real, where the other seemed more romance. I totally appreciate authors who take on the challenge of stepping into their villains heads, trying to make them human. I can't wait for more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved the other better, but....

This one has great potential, especially in the angsty, persecuted, personal horror story kind of way. I look forward to the point in time where Steven becomes Danny: the boy who's looking for more and for long-term then gets the run around and his heart stomped on. Should be educational for him, and maybe even make him more human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
18th party

I know l read the party story - what is the title? I can't find it in your stories

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonalmost 10 years agoAuthor

The first story (Earning Danny) started after Danny's 18th birthday party, so it had never been talked about, but then the other party, the one in the woods, was how the first story started.

SamandmaSamandmaalmost 10 years ago
"Danny's birthday party/First Kiss" story?

Where is the "Danny's birthday party/First Kiss" story?

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Let's sort this out

In this chapter, Steven is talking about stuff that happened when he was dating Danny.

Danny's birthday party when he had his first kiss with Jake happened before Steven moved to Cobb, but Rachel (Danny's best friend) told him about it, and he got mad, which is why he broke up with Danny, causing Danny and Jake to get together.

There is no chapter about Danny's birthday, it happened before either one of these stories started. Danny was already 18 and had just broken up with Steven when Earning Danny began.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous