What Now? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I called you a whore," I said, getting up and standing over him. "Don't you think for a second you're fooling me, or anyone else. I know what you're doing behind my back. You're gonna go see him right now, aren't you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked, genuinely shocked.

"Jake!" By that point I knew I should stop talking, but I was drunk, and I was still pissed as hell after hearing Rachel's story. "You lied to me!"

"What are you talking about?" he repeated, getting frustrated.

"You said the first time I kissed you it was your first kiss, but Rachel told me what happened at your birthday party three months ago. It was him! You kissed Jake before me!"

Danny's face went from frustration to understanding. Then, to my utter dismay, he smiled and took his hand to his lips with a dreamy look in his eyes. "I thought it'd been a dream," he whispered.

Watching the immense happiness it brought to his face to remember Jake had kissed him first and not me, my heart broke into a million pieces, and all I had in that moment was rage.

"Fuck you!" I screamed. Good thing the music was blasting at the party so no one heard me. "You're a lying piece of shit, and you're a whore! I never wanna see you again, we're done!"

Danny looked so genuinely hurt, and his eyes welled up with tears so fast that my heart broke again, but then he balled his hand into a fist and pushed me in the gut with such incredible strength I doubled over in pain.

"You're an asshole!" he yelled at me, tears streaming down his face. "You have no right to say any of those things to me. That happened weeks before I met you, and I've never once gone behind your back, but fine, you wanna break up with me? Suit your fucking self! See who else cares enough to wait for you to get your fucked up head in order."

The he took off, and I fell to the ground and cried like a baby.

***

After that embarrassing episode, I tried to pretend I didn't care, but then I got drunk again a week later and accidentally outed myself in front of everyone, earned myself a punch in the face, this time from Jake, and was now sitting next to Danny in the most uncomfortable silence ever.

"Is there something wrong here?" asked Mr. Harris, stopping by mine and Danny's desk before starting his lecture.

"No, Mr. Harris, everything's fine," Danny said politely, but I just looked down at my hands on the desk.

"Are you sure?" he asked both of us. "You've improved a lot, Mr. Price," he said to me, "so if you wanted to change partners, that would be okay."

"Yes, please!" I said, a little too loud and too eagerly, cause everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me.

"Alright, then," Mr. Harris said, trying to ignore the awkwardness of it all. "You can go sit next to Mr. Jensen, third row, middle seat."

"Thank you," I said, taking my backpack and quickly walking to my new seat.

I thought, thank goodness, this day won't be as bad as I thought, but then I saw my new partner and cringed.

"Hey, partner," he said with a wicked smile. "We're gonna have so much fun together."

Shit. Ian.

I tried to smile back, but I'm pretty sure it was unsuccessful, so I just sat down, took my notebook out of my backpack, and started taking notes as Mr. Harris started his lecture.

Ian was dutifully listening to class too, but from the corner of my eye I could tell he was looking back at me every now and then and smirking. He was having fun watching me twitch uncomfortably.

After class, I started packing my things, and Ian did the same.

"Hey," he said, stopping me with a hand on my arm as I started walking out.

"What?" I said, nervous someone would see us talking and assume something.

"I meant what I said earlier." I looked at him quizzically. "If you want, we can have a lot of fun together. It doesn't have to mean anything." He gave me a look as if to say 'think about it,' and walked out.

I stood there on the door to the classroom, watching Ian walk away, when someone cleared their throat behind me.

"Excuse me," I heard Danny's beautiful voice. My heart immediately started beating faster. Maybe he realized he'd made a mistake? Maybe he broke up with Jake and wants to get back together with me? Then my hopes were crushed when he added, "I need to get through," and I realized I was in his way. I was literally in his way out the door, just like I'd been in his way of getting together with Jake just two weeks ago. I moved aside so he could walk past me, and I couldn't help the rush of jealousy that overtook me as I saw him walk right towards Jake, who was standing outside our classroom waiting for him. Danny hugged him, Jake gave him a sweet kiss on his temple, and he took Danny's hand in his as they started walking away to their next class. What was even worse was the fact that neither one of them even looked back at me. Danny didn't give me an 'I miss you' glance over his shoulder, or Jake an 'I'm watching you' glare. They were truly over me. I'd been nothing but a tiny bump in their path they'd finally gotten over. They honestly didn't give two shits about me.

Suddenly, I was overcome with rage.

Fine, I thought, if Danny's over me, then I need to be over him too. A.S.A.P. I have to get a girlfriend. Except, that would take too long. Girls are too much effort. Ian, on the other hand, is ready to go right now. Fine, Ian it is.

"Ian!" I found myself calling before I could stop myself. He was kind of far away by now, the fast-walking little fucker, but he still heard me and stopped in his tracks. He turned to me and raised his brows. I jogged up to him and he looked like he wanted to laugh, but he refrained himself.

"Yes?" he said with an amused tone.

"Uhm... I was thinking... I wouldn't be opposed to having some fun... if, like you said, it didn't have to mean anything."

He smiled. His teeth were really straight, and white. He had a sexy smile too. "Sure," he said with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Meet me at lunch. You know where." He walked away.

Fuck. What did I get myself into?

***

After gym class, I went into the locker room to change, having second thoughts about meeting Ian as soon as I got out of there, and as I was reaching my locker, I expected an awkward run-in with Danny again, but when I looked to my right where his locker was, someone else was changing in front of it.

"Hey," I said to the guy. "What are you doing? That's Danny's locker."

"Not anymore," he said disinterestedly, "we switched. He's on the other side of the room now, next to his boyfriend."

I ground my teeth and my nose flared. Fuck it, I had to meet Ian. See if he could get my mind off Danny. He was sexy too, in a different, more effeminate way, and he didn't have Danny's big, round, firm, juicy-looking ass, but he was sexy none-the-less.

I changed as fast as possible, slammed my locker shut, and pretended not to look at Danny and Jake changing next to each other as I walked past their lockers on my way out.

I made a bee-line to the bathrooms, where I knew Ian would be, and he was leaning on the wall next to the door, and he went in as soon as he saw me approaching.

I went in right behind me, and I was about to turn the lock when he put his small delicate hand on my wrist and stopped me.

"Not today, my friend," he said. "It's school hours. People need to pee." He chuckled to himself, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the big stall at the very back. That one he did lock.

He leaned his backpack against the wall, put the seat down on the toilet, and sat down.

"Come on," he said, motioning for me to get closer. "Don't be shy. Show it to me."

That sentence alone made my dick go from half hard to full mast.

I was really nervous, but I was turned on as hell, so I dropped my backpack next to his, and started unbuckling my pants.

"Nu-uh," Ian said, swatting my hands away and taking hold of mine half-open fly. "Let me." He pulled my zipper down, and then he grabbed my pants, along with my underwear, with one hand on each side and pulled them all the way down to my ankles. "Oh, yeah," he said, grabbing my dick with both hands.

His hands were so small he needed both of them to cover the shaft, and the head still popped out.

"You've got a big dick, Steven," he said, looking at it as if in a trance. "Has anyone ever told you that? It's long and thick." He slapped it against his own face. It was a hot fucking sight. "And it tastes really good, too," he said, and he stuck his tongue out and licked the slit, where there was precum starting to ooze out. I moaned.

He slowly bathed my entire dick with saliva, licking it from base to tip with long swipes of his tongue, then slowly started putting it in his mouth. I closed my eyes and threw my head back.

What he was doing felt amazing, but I couldn't get past the feeling of guilt. The first time in had been spontaneous, out of the blue, but this time it had been predetermined on my part. I had told him I wanted it, I'd had time to think about it and change my mind, but I didn't – I came here and willingly let him put my dick in his mouth. How could I explain this? The excuse I was telling myself was wearing thin. This wasn't just experimenting anymore, I had willingly chosen a guy to do this with, and not only was I enjoying it, I found this guy sexy. A guy.

At that moment, Ian succeeded in swallowing my dick to the root, and all thoughts were momentarily interrupted as he started sucking. He was hollowing his cheeks and wetly sucking up and down my dick, bobbing a few times and focusing on the head before plunging down and taking me in his throat again.

I was really getting into it, moaning with my eyes rolling to the back of my head when I heard the door to the bathroom open, and I immediately thought to get my dick back in my pants and get the hell out of there, but Ian held fast, grabbing my ass with both hands when he sensed I was about to move, and he swung his legs up onto the toilet seat, so if anyone cared to look under the partition, they'd only see me.

I heard the guy's footsteps getting close, but then they stopped, and I heard him start to piss into the urinal as Ian's head kept bobbing up and down my shaft.

Then the peeing stopped, the urinal flushed as he stepped away, and I expected to hear the water on the sink as he washed his hands, but there was nothing. Silence.

Then I freaked out as I realized he was probably trying to figure out what was going on in the last stall, cause Ian was making light sucking and gurgling noises as he sucked me. They were barely noticeable, but he would definitely hear them if he was paying attention, so I put my hand on the back of Ian's neck and stopped him from moving. He kept using his tongue to lick all around my shaft and the little sensitive spot right under the head, but his head didn't move. I had to bite my tongue not to make any noise, but it seemed to work, cause a few seconds later, the guy washed his hands and walked out.

"Holy shit!" I whispered, "That was close!"

Ian chuckled around my cock but never stopped sucking. After about a minute, though, I felt myself getting close. Ian's expert skills, added to the thrill of almost getting caught, made me cum so hard and so much Ian had to work over-time to swallow it all in time. He was happy to comply, though, and he left me clean and shiny after licking me off and swallowing all the creamy cum I gave him.

"That was hot," he said, licking his lips. "We should do it again some time." I let out a shaky laugh and pulled my pants and underwear up my shaky legs. He got up, grabbed his backpack and unlocked the stall, but then I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Hold on a second," I told him. "What does this mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean," he said, and I could tell he meant to leave it that, but he must have seen the lost look on my face, cause he let out a tired sigh.

"Look," he said, "this doesn't mean you're gay, if that's what you're asking. Maybe it does, but maybe it doesn't. The only thing that's for sure right now is that you're confused. If you wanna keep doing this and find out for sure, I'm all for it, but if you wanna stop, that's fine with me too."

"You mean... you're okay with this?" I asked. "I mean... sucking me off and not getting anything in return?"

He shrugged. "I like doing it, in case you hadn't noticed. I really enjoy it, and I know better than to ask you to return the favor and freak you out. I'd be willing to continue this if you wanted."

"So, assuming I said yes, that would be it? You wouldn't expect me to do anything to you? You wouldn't, you know... get your hopes up?"

Ian snorted. "I'm not looking to date you if that's what you're asking. I don't date guys who're in the closet. I told you before, we can fun together – I'll have sex with you – but it doesn't have to mean anything."

"Does that mean we could...?"

"Fuck?" Ian offered. I blushed, but nodded. "Yes." My dick twitched. Ian laughed. "You just think about it alright? I'll see you after school." He left the stall and turned and winked at me before going out of the bathroom.

If he's as talented in bed as he's with his mouth, I thought, there's no way I'm not getting some of that ass.

12