All Comments on 'What Now? Ch. 07'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1almost 8 years ago
Well

So many things to touch on, I'll try to hit them all and not get distracted.

Love your series. Part of me wishes it be completed, so I can read it all, the other part doesn't want the series to end.

Alpha Ross has a pup! Ermergherd. Can't wait for the continued storyline to see who else will have pups.

Fuck Ronnie! I hope he gets the chair. Part of me is upset that he hasn't been charged with murder of Jamie. But, I also understand that this is pretty similar to the civil rights movement. If a person of color was murdered, well, you get the idea. It wasn't as important of a crime.

And who is the lab chick!? Is she going to try and clone them, is she bioengineering chemical warfare against the wolves? Is she looking for a cure?

So many questions, I'll have to stay tuned for the next episode.

Thanks for the awesome work

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 8 years ago

Lissa really did what was necessary when she caught Ronnie. A precedent needed to be set no matter how difficult it may be for the wolves to accept. It must be a great day for Ross pack to welcome an alpha heir.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Good job!!!!!!

What NEXT!?! Hurry to it luv! Anxiously waiting!

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 8 years ago
Girl.

Was hoping for a female pup. Now he's gonna grow up to stand above his mate rather than beside. Apart from that it's a great chapter and I look toward to the next installment. ^^

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

It would be a lot easier if the stories were in some kind of grouping. Perhaps I am more easily confused than the average....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The lab tests aren’t exactly a surprise either, Loreli (Thomas’ g/f ) what a selfish bitch. Humanity never ceases to surprise with the amorality. Never surprised but always disappointed in human nature, it’s often hard to remember that humans are capable of great empathy and selfless acts.

Looking forward to reading more!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous