All Comments on 'What Price Power? Ch. 01'

by Eyeslikestars

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting start. I hope you don't make her just a bitter bitch.

Also, an interesting characterization of the Mage. Do you plan to go into any of the background influences of his personality? I have no claim on you, but please only write what you like - don't feel forced to delve into his personality if you don't really 'feel' it. Its better to have a mystery than to have an author write something just because they thought it was expected.

I'm looking forward to what you might do with the girl's development, and what you might show us of the world/society they inhabit.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Very nice, err...

The writing, not the person of course. Teach us more about the setting please. I love learning backgrounds.

PS your name is what made me have to try this story, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intrigued!

I like how this story is beginning. I would like to see more of the mage's personality revealed. I also like, at this point, that you didn't simply make him out to be a complete monster. He understands that he can only push to a certain point if he wants the best results. I'll keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous