What Sandy's Friend Told Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Hmm! Maybe I should talk to Rick."

"Hm-hmm! I think ..., well, ... maybe Geerta will tell him."

"Or show him. ... I got the idea, worrying about not having a condom. ... Like Geerta, I wasn't sure before. Maybe you were right about American boys, ... but we're willing to learn."

"Hm-hmm! He knew that he had some, ... - hm-hmm - and knew how to use them."

During this, our feet had touched, then our knees, our calves eventually overlapping, and then our thighs, not arousingly, just comfortably, familiarly. We were still just holding hands, however, but by then more comfortably, with our palms turned towards ourselves, my forearms touching Marga's breasts, and hers, my chest.

"That's good! ... Uh, ... how did you know that she wanted to try it?

"Oh, not just from yesterday. ... Hmm? ... You really want to know."

"If you want to tell."

"Oh, guys had done it to us. ... Hm-hmm! One especially, I guess the first one for us both. ... Hm-hmm, now you know a little more about Dutch girls. And, of course, it seemed that they wanted us to, too, but ... well, ... we just didn't, hadn't wanted to. But then another girl said she liked to, ... liked it, if you know what I mean."

"Um-hmm."

"So, well, ... I didn't expect that Geerta really would ..."

"But she did, ..."

"And liked it."

"It sure seemed so. I figured she knew what she was doing; it sure seemed so ..."

"And she thought you did too."

"Gosh, that's good! I was worried that the reputation of all American males was resting on my shoulders."

Marga almost laughed out loud, snickering and clutching my hands, and I snickered too, venturing to add:

"Well, maybe my shoulders weren't really the right part of my body."

She snickered again and pressed her head closer, and then I felt her tongue touch my nose, long enough for me to nod my head, and we both snickered again. We were silent for a moment. Then her thighs squeezed mine, making me suddenly aware of how close we were lying, and then squeezed it again, and she murmured:

"I want to try it, ... just by myself."

"If you want to," I murmured, feeling him respond to her suggestion.

I felt her nod as she straightened out her legs and released my hands, wondering how she would want to do it, as I rolled on my back. She rested her head on my chest and her hand slid down my stomach, finding and scratching in my hair for a moment, and then venturing further, finding him, now full but not sticking up. "Um-hmm," she murmured as her fingers slipped around him, and then chuckled pleasantly when she felt him start to rise. I felt her fingers explore, thinking that her little nod was a response to the recognition that I was circumcised. By now, he was standing up, and she moved her head and shoulders down towards him, but then she drew her knees up and rose onto them, letting go of him to fling back the cover, and then crawled down between my thighs, finding him again in the dark, and finding my balls with her other hand.

You [Sandy] know I don't have much experience with different girls fondling me like that - hardly any, in fact, except you - but she seemed to have experience.

It seemed like she was re-acquainting herself with something familiar for a few moments. Then in the dark, I saw her head and shoulders sink down, and then I felt her tongue on him, twitching before it started to explore, twitching again when it found his most sensitive area. She obviously knew about that! She held him still and caressed it and then found his little slit. Her soft "um-hmm" suggested that she knew she would find it moist and had.

I was beginning to think that if she weren't careful, she might have to discover if she liked "it" before she discovered if she liked to do it. But I guess she knew about that, too; for a few moments, she just massaged my balls. Then she found him with her mouth, her lips slipping around him, slipping down until he was in her warm mouth, twitching, and I was worried again, and murmured:

"You don't have to. ... Uh, ... if you want, I can try to warn you."

She just nodded - moving him in her mouth - and did a bit more to arouse him, and then raised her head and replied brightly:

"I want to. I like this. Hm-hmm! Good!" and she gave him a lick: "... and I want to find out."

And then she had him in her mouth again, licking and experimenting with sucking and blowing, letting fresh air slip in around him and warm air escape, and he loved it all, and then she seemed to understand that it was more about sucking a cock than literally giving a blow job, if she knew that expression.

With Geerta, thinking she had experience and being very busy myself, I had just enjoyed it, but this was especially arousing, knowing Marga was doing for the first time - and so good! - and with the knowledge that she wanted to go all the way, let me come in her mouth, not like having to try to pull out in time for lack of a rubber.

But she was going to find out whether she liked that sooner than I wanted her to, it was being so good. She probably recognized how aroused I was, my hips beginning to move as I moaned softly. All I could manage to say was: "soon," and then I came before I expected that I would. And how! Again and again, and whether she was liking it or not, she didn't hesitate to help me give it all to her.

She liked it.

She held him until he began to soften, and then let him slip out of her mouth and dove up on me, kissing me - our first kiss - with the taste of it still in her mouth, and I liked it too as our tongues moved on each other and from one mouth to the other. ... Hmm! At least tasting it that way1. Finally she raised her head with a soft snicker and murmured "Oh yes!" and kissed me again, we kissed some more, my hands exploring everywhere they could, her round bottom and back, and then her breasts, her aroused nipples, and she liked that, with pleased "uhnns" encouraging my scratching and pinching and pulling on them.

Of course, I wanted to do it to her, to return the favor, thinking that then he would be able to let us really do it. She had the same idea, at least about my doing it to her. First she offered me her breasts to suck - this time I didn't think about cheeses - and then - a bit to my surprise - she crawled up on me until her pussy was over my mouth.

One aroused pussy, already moist, and a little different from Geerta's. Wasn't I an expert now? And it got better; she knew what she liked and could show me - no, I wasn't yet an expert. But it was fun learning, and he was back to life, letting me wonder as I tongued her clitoris - yeah, different from Geerta's, forgotten how - let me wonder if Marga knew where a rubber was and was thinking about the possibility of moving on to that. My hands were again playing with her nipples, and she was obviously very aroused - even a non-expert could recognized that from the way her hips were moving her pussy on my mouth.

I forced my head back and murmured: "condom," and then returned to enjoying her now very wet pussy. I felt her weight shift for a moment and then a few moments later felt her hand find my cock and then felt her slip one over his head. Clever, these Dutch girls, being able to do that behind their back, I thought. And then she was moving back, finding him again and rolling it down, and then guiding him into her.

"Uhnn-uhnn!" we both agreed, and then, ... well, ... well, now we [to Sandy] can do it at least that good.

Then we curled up and went to sleep, and, to keep it brief, again got up in the early morning and found Rick and Geerta, and she and I returned to our own tents. Rick looked even more pleased with himself than the previous morning. It didn't take much urging to get him to tell how Geerta had taught him about oral sex, taking the initiative - now that she knew she liked it - and making it obvious that she wanted him to, too. He liked it, both ways, of course, and that wasn't all they did.

Of course, we had breakfast together again, sharing smirks that didn't need any explanations. Rick and I already knew that the girls were only going to stay in Florence one more night, and we were planning to go on to Rome. That sort of put a question mark over our day, although we had a fine time together, laughing when we saw a group of US teenagers gawking at David, and taking the time to stand in line to climb to the top of the cathedral. In the evening, the girls let us invite them to dinner, a bit better than the previous evening. And then we were back at the camp site with a fresh bottle of wine.

By then the question mark - at least for Rick and me - had two parts: who would spend the last night with whom; and how to bid the girls farewell. The first part was also apparent to Geerta and Marga, of course. As the bottle was making the next to last round, Marga settled that, taking Rick's hand with a smile and saying:

"Let's share what we've learned."

There were lots of snickers, and Geerta and I winked at each other, so that was settled. Then she asked if we really wanted to go to Rome. It was a high point on our itinerary, but her further suggestion that we could go to Verona and back across the Alps with them, easily won us over - more nights ...

We did not go to Rome. Rick and I had Eurail passes, but joined them hitchhiking, which was easy as couples. We didn't always arrive together, but they both knew where the campsites were, so we always met up after a day's trip. We did take care that each couple had a tent, just in case. After those first three nights, we continued to exchange partners. It just happened without any discussion, perhaps because we all realized that serious pairing off was inappropriate, since it was just a vacation affair - two, three, four affairs? Hm-hmm, and we soon needed more condoms, but Geerta had no reservations about buying them, and let me pay for them, with my explanation: "since I'm sleeping in your tent" - that night.

Then we were in Cologne for the last three nights of their vacation. Rick and I agreed that we should try to treat them - and ourselves - to a hotel. By then, we had understood that they wanted to go Dutch treat on everything, but we convinced them, both with the temptation of a real bathroom and bed, and, to their demurring that nice girls shouldn't accept such an invitation, with the direct argument that they had made the first invitation of that nature. Of course, that brought forth snickers and smiles and their agreement. Of course, we wouldn't book into the hotel as couples, they signing into one room, and Rick and I, into the other one.

We found a small, modest hotel and settled in. They insisted on treating us to dinner, and we bought a couple of liter bottles of wine to take back to the hotel, inviting them to join us. I guess that Rick and I had assumed that we would split up as couples for the night, as we had until then, and maybe the girls had the same idea.

They went first to their room and then joined us, bringing the glasses from their bathroom. We had a glass or two of wine, sitting on the double bed - really two adjacent beds - like we had sat at the campsites, just a little more formal, drinking from glasses. For a while, we talked about our vacations, before we met and then together. By now we had been together so much that we knew how the evening would end, and knew with whom, the other one this time.

Oh, that sounds kind of crude, but that's the way it was, and it really was nice and seemed normal: no hang-ups about having - pretending - to be in love to enjoy sex together; no thoughts about how others might view our partner swapping - no, "sharing" is a better word.

"The other one this time." We all knew who that was and naturally showed a little more interest, leaving a hand on her thigh, or on her shoulder, her hand on his thigh. It also wasn't hard to notice that they had removed their bras, reminding me that we had only seen each other naked for brief periods when we got dressed in the dim morning light in the tents.

As we finished the bottle of wine - and some more mild caressing of the partner for the night - it was evident that eventually someone was going to have to suggest splitting up, volunteer to go to the girls' room. In a pause in the conversation, Geerta and Marga exchanged glances, and then Geerta said:

"We put the "do not disturb" sign on our door."

Marga nodded and gave my thigh a squeeze. For a moment, I thought: yeah sure. But then I asked myself why she had mentioned it, and then understood that she could be suggesting that no one use the room, that the cleaning woman in the morning shouldn't see that it hadn't been used. When Marga squeezed my thigh again, and I saw Geerta undo the top button of her blouse, I chuckled with a smile and glanced at each of them and gestured with my head towards the pillows. Their nods were very slight, but the movement of their eyes suggest stronger agreement, and more, when Marga also started to unbutton her blouse. Rick caught the implication and asked:

"All of us, here?"

"Good idea," I added immediately to mask his question as a suggestion.

"Why not," Geerta agreed, whose blouse was now open down to the last two buttons, and then snickered and added:

"If we're that kind of girls?"

We all laughed, perhaps more than necessary in nervousness about what had been suggested, but, "why not?" I thought, and grinned at Marga and began to unbutton my shirt, and she grinned back as she continued to unbutton her blouse. Rick had caught on and pulled his polo shirt out of his pants and began to strip it over his head. Geerta's breasts were already visible in her opened blouse, suddenly reminding me of my thoughts about Dutch cheeses, although there was really no connection, except perhaps in a very general way, both being round.

Someone rescued the glasses as we took off the rest of our clothes with more alacrity than I expected, and agreed that we all had to use the bathroom.

We grinned at each other, all standing naked in the small room, taking each other in for the first time in the light, Rick and I just a little aroused. We let them go first, Geerta using the toilet first. We were surprised that she didn't close the door, and more surprised when she said that we could use the washbasin: "That's what the boys back home do."

We three snorted, and Rick nodded to me, so I joined her, wondering if she was going to watch. She did, and didn't hesitate letting me wash herself. Then Marga and Rick used the bathroom the same way.

We returned more or less to the positions we had been in before, sitting together on the beds, but now each of us obviously looking at the others' naked bodies for the first time in better light: lovely breasts with aroused nipples, Geerta's smaller than Marga's - knew that already - but with larger areolas - guess I knew that too, but it was nice to see. And they both had light brown pubic hair. And they were looking at us, all of us snickering, and the girls snickering again when they saw our cocks stir, stir even more when they put their hands on our thighs again.

With a chuckle, I said:

"I want to see something else, ... before I ..." and grasped Marga's thigh, pretty close to where I meant.

She snorted, maybe nervously, but Geerta just grinned and opened her thighs, even rolling her hips up as she leaned back and supported herself on her hands. It looked like she was already aroused. Marga hesitated, seeming surprised at Geerta's immediate response, looking at her pussy and than glancing at me. I winked and squeezed her thigh again, and then with another snort she did the same. Rick had a better eyeful than I did, but I quickly moved to have a better view of what I had been eating every other night, moving to do so again.

Marga lay back, and I straddled her, and after a more intensive, close-up look at her pussy, I was tasting her again, and she was pulling my cock back to have him in her mouth. Geerta and Rick were just as quick, the girls lying head to foot with us over them and making moist noises in their pussies. After a minute or two, it occurred to me that I could see what Geerta was doing if I raised my head. I did, seeing Rick's cock in her mouth and her hand fondling his balls. Of course, she noticed my movement and glanced over at me, the corner of her mouth moving, as much of a smile as she make with her lips around him. Then my head dropped back down between Marga's thighs ...

Then things began to sound more sloppy, and I was aware not only of the aroused movements of Marga's and my bodies, but also of those of Geerta and Rick - and their moans. Of course, we didn't all come at the same time, but Marga and I sure came, and I knew Rick must have, and recognized from my experiences with Geerta that she did.

Rick and I rolled away from each and lay with our heads on one of their thighs. I wondered: is it an orgy if two couples are just doing it in the same room, on the same bed? It had just happened that we did and been a nice, additional experience, admittedly a little more arousing, doing it in the light and seeing both their pussies, and seeing Geerta with Rick's cock in her mouth.

Then I saw that the girls' hands had found each other. Well, that seemed to indicate that they had no problem with it. Were we going to continue like in the tents all the previous nights? I didn't know just what Rick had done, but we - Geerta or Marga and I - had always wanted to use a rubber - or two, if we woke up in the night. Oh, once we fell asleep after eating each other, and just did that again. Which one? I had thought about doing it in the mornings, but we always felt like we had to avoid anyone's seeing me leave the girls' tent or one of them leave ours. Yeah, we guys were always in the same tent, ... more reason not have anyone notice that the girls took turns being in ours with Rick.

"Hmm!" Geerta snorted, and I saw her hand with Marga's rock back and forth, and then she remarked:

"Well, that was something new, ... good, ... didn't think I would ever have anyone watching me," and she glanced over Marga's thigh at me with smirk.

"Um-hmm," we all agreed, and I wondered if Rick had seen my cock in Marga's mouth. I reached over and fondled Geerta's breast, and Rick - always open to a good suggestion - found one of Marga's. They apparently liked that, both chuckling softly when their nipples responded, so we continued, of course, and I could see their hands playing with each other.

Then Marga's other hand found my cock, and a chuckle from Rick suggested that Geerta had found his. Soon it was obvious that we wanted to do more.

Geez, I don't know if we would have been doing it like that night after night if we hadn't been changing partners, but we did. Maybe it was because we always started with oral sex; nice and relaxed and fun to do, even before one is aroused, but then, of course, we always were aroused, and did.

And we wanted to again, but we needed rubbers - in the pocket of my pants, that were lying somewhere on the floor behind me. "Condoms," I muttered, and the others snickered as I rolled over and found my pants and then the rubbers. When I rolled back, Geerta was already moving to be on top of Rick, all of them snickering again as I handed her one. Marga sat up and drew her legs out of the way so that I could lie on my back and then straddled me, rubbing her pussy on my cock. She even got it in her while I was unwrapping our rubber, while Geerta was doing the same - rubber and pussy.

And then we were doing it, letting the girls do it, rocking their hips. Hm-hmm! I think they also had gained some experience with us. We all chuckled when they watched what the other was doing, Geerta even rising up to let us all see Rick's cock in her pussy. But then it was getting more arousing, and the girls were paying attention to us as we fondled their breasts, and then sucked on them when they leaned down, and then we were really fucking, their wet pussies riding up and down on us, and eventually we all came.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers