What Sandy's Friend Told Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

After we had recovered, we all went to the bathroom again, snickering as Rick and I also washed our faces. We decided not to start the second bottle of wine and went to bed, the girls facing each other between Rick and me, now behind Geerta, nice and comfy. The girls were again holding hands, like I had with Marga the first night with her, the back of Marga's hand against mine, that was cupped around one of Geerta's breasts.

We didn't spend the whole night lying like that, of course. When I woke up, I was facing the other direction, and had to go to the bathroom. I slipped out of bed and went. Only when I returned, did I realize that the girls were now lying curled up together - yes - like I had been with Geerta! She also had rolled over in the night, and now Marga's arm was around her.

Well, of course, that was comfortable, and maybe just natural after so many nights sleeping with someone, just naturally putting one's arm around the warm body one found. I almost snickered at the thought that maybe Rick and I could have ended up that way, and then snorted silently at the further thought, that I would surely have noticed not finding a breast to hold, but then Marga should have noticed that she did find one, well, maybe not holding it, just noticed that it wasn't a man's chest.

They all still seemed to be asleep, and I wondered if I should dare disturb them by trying to sneak back into bed. If it had just happened, it would be tactful to let them get out of that position without knowing I had seen them. Then I had the startling thought: what if it didn't seem strange to Marga to have her hand there? It did look like it was on Geerta's breast. Oh gosh, I thought - doing a lot of thinking for so early in the morning - maybe they did sleep together like that, and remembered my surprise the first night when I saw that their sleeping bags were already opened out to make a double bed. I didn't know what to think about that.

Before I could start thinking again - well, I had recognized that if I didn't go back to bed, they could still surmise that I had seen them like that - Geerta's eyes opened sleepily, and then recognized that I wasn't in bed, and then found me. After a moment, she seemed to wake up more and then smiled slightly - a Mona Lisa smile. It could have indicated that she understood that I had recognized that they were accustomed to sleep like, but it also could have indicated that she too was a little surprised that Marga had her arm around her but didn't want to disturb her. Thinking again, it occurred to me that when she first became aware of it, she might have assumed that was Rick or me. Of course not, if she had really woken up, but we all had awakened to find ourselves with our or our partner's arm like that - and probably they had often spent the whole night sleeping with someone - a man, presumably - whereas Rick and I till then had always had to get the girl back to her dorm.

Geerta smiled again, this time a little wryly, and then raised the covers, inviting me to get back in bed, but also revealing that Marga's hand was on her breast. I did, as gently as I could, lying on my back, and Geerta put her arm around my chest.

For a few moments, maybe a minute or two, all was still, and I thought that maybe we hadn't disturbed the others and might doze off again. But then I felt Marga's hand - just touching my arm - hold Geerta's breast more firmly, and then move a little, obviously aware of what it was doing, and seemingly familiar with holding it. Geerta snorted softly and slid her hand up and held my breast, confirming her recognition that I had felt Marga's hand move, and also that I must have realized that it wasn't the first time they had been like that, and she snorted again.

Then the back of Marga's hand seemed aware that it was touching me, pressing against my arm once, and I heard a soft "oh?" and her hand slipped away. Geerta snorted again, and I did too, and Marga murmured a more audible "oh." I heard Rick move, apparently rolling onto his back towards Marga, and then after a moment, he raised his head and looked over at us, seeing that I was awake, but apparently not taking in the girls' position, and murmured:

"I got to go," and got up. Marga rolled back, and Geerta's fingers moved on my breast, finding my nipple as she drew her thigh up onto mine with another snort.

"Hmm! That seemed rather familiar," I remarked and put my hand on Geerta's to emphasize what I was referring to.

"Hm-hmm! ... Um-hmm, maybe," she agreed softly, then adding a little louder:

"But I got to go, too."

"Me too," Marga agreed quickly, so quickly that I thought that maybe she wanted to escape the situation, and she followed Rick before Geerta could get up.

"I have, already. At least we don't have to get up so early," I remarked, hoping it would suggest that they return to bed.

Rick chuckled when he returned and said:

"Marga waited for me to finish, but Geerta went in the shower. She must have really had to go. What was that about, ... before?"

"You'll find out," I replied, anticipating that the girls would return before I could have told him.

He stood waiting for them, both of us hearing some Dutch in the bathroom after Marga had flushed and as water was running in the washbasin. Then they returned, both smiling a little wryly. Geerta got in the other side of the bed and rolled over next to me, and Marga followed her, and Rick joined her, all of us lying on our backs, looking at the ceiling for a few moments. Then Geerta snorted slightly, and I ventured to repeat my remark:

"That seemed rather familiar."

Geerta snorted, more strongly this time, as Rick asked: "What?"

Marga said something in Dutch that sounded like an objection, and Geerta snorted again and replied: "Why not? He probably knows."

"Knows what?" Rick asked, and I replied:

"That Marga was lying with her arm around Geerta and holding her breast."

"Oh! ... Really?"

"Um-hmm," Geerta confirmed, chuckling softly.

"Yeah, that does seem ... 'familiar'."

I wondered if Marga was blushing, but thought it not tactful to look at her, and the others also seemed to feel that it was better to keep looking at the ceiling. Then Geerta chuckled again and remarked:

"I wondered what you thought that first night when you saw how our sleeping bags were."

"Well, I did wonder if you two had been anticipating how the night would end before we even thought it could end like that, ... so nicely."

"How was that?" Ricked asked.

"They were rolled up at the back of tent, but already opened full width."

"Oh, yeah. I just thought it clever of Marga to open ours that way. ... Hm-hmm! Didn't know theirs were always like that."

We all snickered, even Marga, who may have been fearing that Geerta or I would have said something more direct about the way they had been sleeping. Rick snickered again, maybe at a fuller recognition of implications of what he had said and the way they had been sleeping. Then I felt Geerta's hand slide over my hip and find my cock and balls, gathering them in her hand she commented:

"Well, at least you know that we prefer boys."

"We sure do," I agreed, and Rick added:

"Very much," and then snickered and murmured:

"That feels good. I guess you do."

"Um-hmm," Marga agreed, and I surmised that she had done about what Geerta had - was doing, massaging me gently as she added her own "um-hmm."

By now it seemed obvious that Rick and I understood that they had slept together before we met them, and I asked:

"Well, since you do, how did that start?"

Marga said something in Dutch again, and this time Geerta replied to her in Dutch before she said to us:

"Oh, it just happened. Once ..."

Marga interrupted her in Dutch, and she replied in English:

"Why not? They already know, now."

"Oh, all right," Marga acquiesced, and Geerta continued:

"Last winter at a student party ... Oh, ... hmm, ... - just informal - ... it is not unusual that people go home together afterwards, well, to one of their rooms, ... not all of them, of course, and not always. So, well, at this party, we were talking, maybe too much, not dancing or talking with boys, but eventually talking about them."

"Um-hmm," Marga agreed, now apparently accepting that the story was going to be told, and willing now to add to it, explainng :

"One especially, who wasn't there that night, the one I mentioned to you the first night in our tent. That's when we discovered that he had been the first one to do it like that to each of us."

"Um-hmm," Geerta agreed, continuing:

"And, ... well, when it was late, and we had maybe drunk too much, Marga suggested that I could spend the night in her room, since mine was much further away."

"You asked if you could, didn't want to take the night bus."

"So, there we were, a little high, and feeling like we had maybe missed out on something else, if you know what I mean," and Geerta held my cock to suggest what she meant and continued:

"So, we went to bed. Girls often share a bed, ... well, not often, but don't think anything of it. And we didn't have anything on."

"I offered you a night gown."

"But you weren't wearing one, and had taken off your panties ..."

"Because you had."

"Okay, so I started it. ... So, there we were in bed together, naked, ... and well, we did it."

"It was your suggestion."

"You were turning me on, holding ... touching me."

"You were too, ... first."

"Felt good, ... both ways."

"Um-hmm, but you suggested it."

"And you didn't object, ... and wanted to, too."

"Only after you started; what else could I do?"

"So we did. Why not? Of course, we knew it would feel good, and we liked it, boys like it, those who do it."

Rick and I snickered and agreed simultaneously: "We do."

We all chuckled, and Geerta's hand was arousing me a little. Then she snorted, and Marga gasped slightly, and Geerta murmured with a chuckle:

"If they know we do, why not?"

Then Marga snickered, and I felt Geerta's thigh twitch as she murmured an approving "um-hmm," and the girls both snickered. Geerta's hand had forgotten my cock for a few moments, but then remembered - fondling him more intensively than before.

"Um-hmm," I approved, and Rick agreed with me. We rolled towards the girls onto our sides, and all grinned at each other. Their nipples were aroused, and I could see that Marga was holding Rick's cock, but not just that: the girls each had her other hand on the other's pussy - very familiar! - and their fingers weren't just holding them.

We found their aroused nipples, our hands starting with those of the nearest girl but then reaching to fondle those of the other one. Both hands of the girls were also busy, which was interesting to watch, making me suddenly think about trying to pat one's head while rubbing one's stomach, but it seemed as though they had no difficulty mastering the trick of simultaneously arousing a cock and a pussy, and they were, all four of us humming appreciatively. They drew their thighs up to let each other arouse the other one better, and did, to judge by the intensity of their moans.

"Oooh, mmmm!" Geerta gasped and then glanced back and forth at Rick and me and murmured:

"If you don't want to, maybe we will."

"Not with them watching," Marga murmured.

Rick and I did want to, of course, and found rubbers, and then Geerta wanted me to get him in under her thigh, and Rick quickly did the same with Marga, and then ... we were, and they still had their hands on each other, and after we started, they both were helping the other's hand on themselves.

Oooh, that was good! Not just to see that they were still arousing each other while they had a cock in their pussy, but to feel how aroused they were - well, for me, Geerta, even when I held still in her, her pussy clutching me. Oooh, good! Sure, I knew girls did that when we were fucking, but it got a little lost in the movement, and now it seemed much more intense, feeling it as I held still, feeling her pussy clutching like it wanted to draw me into her, but I was already as far in as I could be, but it wanted as much cock as it could have - more! - and making me want to come, even though I wasn't doing anything.

Of course, then I did, couldn't help but, starting to fuck in her pulsing cunt as hard as I could, and she liked that even better, groaning and moaning and gasping. Vaguely, I was aware that Rick and Marga were there and also more aroused, but Geerta and I were about to come, and that was all I was really aware of, that in a moment or two ...!

Bang! I was already shooting into her tight, clasping cunt, and her whole body was jerking, tense and writhing, and as much as I was shooting into her, she was spurting out - hot wet flooding my balls and down my thigh - more than I was giving her, more and longer, until she finally stilled, her cunt still clutching, but then, finally, also relaxed.

We were all just gasping and sighing, and I was again more aware of the others, surmising that they must also have had good orgasms. As we were returning to normal, I thought that if it hadn't been an orgy the night before, this had been closer to one.

Then Geerta snorted and squeezed my cock - yeah, she could do that, too - and I slipped out of her, causing her to snort again, and then she snorted a third time and brought both her hands and Marga's up to her mouth and started to lick the fingers from one pussy. Marga's hand twitched as she gave a shocked "Oh, Geerta," and I also was at least surprised. Rick chuckled, but Geerta just snickered and then licked their other fingers, and Marga let her, just snickering this time, and Rick and I did too, and Geerta, when she was finished.

"Any difference?" Rick asked. Geerta chuckled with a shake of her head as she replied:

"Not that I could notice," and we all chuckled with her. She was chuckling again, reaching down and finding my cock, and slipped the rubber off. She held it up, letting it dangle and letting us all see it. I was impressed at the sight of its content, and she must have been too. After a moment, she told Marga:

"Let me have yours."

As she got it, we all snickered, understanding that she wanted to compare them. Rick seemed to anticipate that he might lose the contest and murmured:

"I'm not so good in the morning," and we all chuckled, and then he added to Marga:

"But it was real good."

"Um-hmm," she agreed as she held up their rubber and handed it to Geerta.

It must have been; his was at least as full as mine, but we all just snickered again without commenting. It occurred to me to repeat Rick's remark, but I didn't. Geerta swung them around a couple of times and then with a chuckle knotted them together, eliciting snickers from us, especially when she played at squeezing our semen up in the rubbers.

By then it was time for breakfast, and we got up, snickering at the state of the sheets on the bed. Rick and I were worried what the cleaning woman would think; it being obvious that girls had been in the room, but the girls thought that wouldn't be any problem, that the man at the desk probably expected that we would pair off, just didn't mind since we had two rooms, making everything officially all right. Then we snickered again at Geerta's suggestion that the cleaning woman might be impressed with what just one couple do, and Marga remarked that she might figure out that it hadn't just been one couple when she saw their room. Rick glanced at her with a grin, and then tried to look disappointed as he said in a complaining tone: "You didn't want to." We all laughed

We cleaned up a little and got dressed enough so that Rick could look out to see that no one was in the corridor, so that the girls could return to their room, agreeing to meet for breakfast.

The girls were already in the breakfast room when we got there after showering and shaving, and whispered that they had tried to make it look like their bed had been slept in.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers