All Comments on 'What She Deserves'

by May27

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Rape isn't about sex or pleasure

It's about power, domination and the victim is table to say no. Follow that with physical violence and all that's going to happen is she will go to the police out of fear. Probably not the finale he was hoping for but on the plus side, he can have lots of orgasms. After all, he might as well enjoy getting fucked up the ass while in prison and if she can enjoy a 3 day rape, he'll really enjoy being raped daily for 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I understand this is non con but the punching and hitting is to much because of the way it seemed that he was for her in the 1st part of the chapter ie pretty girl ect hope that made sense

May27May27over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

First, regarding the hitting, this is in the non consent, which states "fantasies of control." The hitting is his method of control.

Secondly, regarding the rape, again, this is the non censent category. If you aren't ok with the premise, there are lots of other options.

Lastly, and most importantly, this story is the written culmination of a fantasy dreamed up between two consenting adults. This story is a gift to Him.

I apologize if you get half way through and realize this story isn't towards your tastes. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed.

xx

May

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAY over the top.

And you need to proof read this or think it through. A perfect example of this is the next to last paragraph. "She steps in the scalding hot water". You realize that water at that temperature would burn her? Badly? Second or third degree burns? Not a good story. Poorly thought out. Badly delivered. Certainly no fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous