What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she did though, she ran her tongue up its length and cupped his balls in her palm so a trail of saliva ran along his penis. She pulled away as if to admire her handiwork, then enveloped his penis with her mouth, the welcoming warmth of her mouth making him gasp.

He smiled and looked down on her. It was the most wonderful sight he could remember seeing. There was none of the wanton lust of the last few months, this was more than just the delight of seeing the most perfect physical specimen sucking his cock. She looked up at him, eyes boring into his as she slowly moved her head on his penis. She stopped, pulled away.

'Let's make love,' she said. 'I am ready. So ready. Take off my panties and make love to me. Let me see your eyes as you enter me.'

He pulled down her panties, no longer wanting to take this slow. He gasped as he took in the sight of her pussy. Waxed, not cut, down to a small strip of pubic hair, her lips puffy and exposed.

'Wow,' he said, 'there's something I did not expect.'

'Mmmm, I like to be clean and hairless down there. Do you like it?'

'Fuck, yes,' he said and moved to kiss her lips.

She pulled him back though, 'Later, Jack, just now I need you in me.'

She took his penis and locked eyes with him, eyes alive with anticipation and smile large on her face.

'Enter me now, Jack. We will make love, for the first time. The first of many.'

She couldn't help it. Much as she wanted to see him, she involuntarily closed her eyes as he penetrated her and she sighed so contentedly. She snapped her eyes open again, took his backside in her hands and told him to make her cum. He was not going to let her down.

** **

Jack and Sarah had moved away, she had found a great job down south and he had easily found a job there too. Ten years since Rachael had left him, seven since he'd moved away. A random weekend back up north to see old friends.

Jack had talked to Sarah about Rachael of course. Asked her questions about her. It wasn't an obsession though, more of a detached fascination. There was one thing that he'd clearly remembered though.

'You remember the first time you came to one of our gigs?' he'd asked Sarah.

'Always I will.'

'You said, and I remember this clearly, “I wanted to see Rachael's latest boyfriend.” Like she had a lot.

'Yes, she did,' Sarah replied thoughtfully, 'She had lots and none of them lasted more than a couple of dates. She wasn't loose though, Jack.' He nodded. Funny that she still defended the friend who had abandoned the both of them.

'It was more like she was looking for something specific, but never found it until she met you.' she added. He'd always wondered what it was in him she'd found, other than a mutual love of sex. And if it was just sex, why had she disappeared?

He'd actually asked Rachael once, when the relationship had gone past that initial first excitement what it was that made her come back to him. He knew she could do much better than him looks-wise.

'Looks aren't everything, Jack,' she'd said, 'I want your intelligence, your humour, your gentle ways and your loving nature.' Then she whispered so quietly he almost couldn't hear her.

'You must have good genes.'

He'd puzzled over that, he was sure she meant genes. His Levi's were good, but not spectacular.

And now, he found himself back in that supermarket, near to where Rachael used to live. Sarah had pushed him a couple of times when they first started seeing each other about the supermarket night and so had told her a bit about it. Not all, but a fair bit.

He stared at the peaches and remembered the purely lustful sex. Looked up to his wife and wrapped his arms round her. 'C'mon, we don't want supermarket fruit, let's get what we need.'

They rounded the corner of the first aisle and heard a female voice saying 'Jack, come here.' A very familiar female voice. A boy pounded round the corner into Jack, sending his basket flying.

Jack and Sarah looked at the boy. Jack went white, Sarah held her hands to her mouth.

The boy they looked down on was quite simply a ten year old version of Jack. If you had a machine to shrink Jack, it would have been the boy.

'Jack,' came the familiar voice again. The boy didn't move, just looked up at the man staring at him. Even at this young age he knew the truth. He knew he was looking at the man his mother said he would never meet. The man who was gone.

Sarah looked at Jack. Jack's gaze was focussed directly on the boy. The boy who whose father could only have been one person. And that person was him.

Then Rachael appeared, hand-in-hand with another woman.

'Oh my fucking God,' said Rachael.