All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 09'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mefrmefrover 13 years ago
Fab

Another great chapter with lots more surprises. Look foward to next one!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Interesting....

I can't wait until we learn who her father was and why she appears to be as Victor would say "frail"!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
He's sinking fast . . .

I totally LOVED the tossing and turning scene! He went from letting her figure it out on her own to not knowing how to comfort her to resenting her secrecy to being pissed she disturbed his sleep back to letting her figure it out on her own with a little added resentment to finally giving up and doing what he wanted to do in the first place--going to find her and bring her back to bed. It was too funny.

That bastard Stan needs his ass whooped--3 frickin' months. Where the hell was her mother when all this was happening?

I wonder what Sarah's story is and who is this person that Victor trusts enough to be around his "frail". I am really beginning to hate this name.

Excellent chapter. Hope they get longer. Please write more.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
personally

I love the name Frail, it's a classic english understatement..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't get enough!

I love this story and check everyday for new postings. I read about Victor thinking about asking Jimmy to watch Kelly for him. I know in the movie Victor and Jimmy have an unresolved relationship but the wonderful thing about fiction is you can make your own possibilities. It would be fantastic for Jimmy to see Victor with Kelly. That is something I would love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Awesome

This is the best Were story I've read on Literotica. Simply amazing how it dances the line between grit and romance.

Thank you.

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago

The plot thickenssss.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have officially trapped me in your world -- this story is fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous