All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 20'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mefrmefrover 13 years ago
One word for this chapter...................

WICKED !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OMG!!!Victor is a freakn ROCKSTA u r a genius!!!!!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
How did I miss chapter 19....

Anyway... Yikes! I am thinking Creed should of listened when she didn't want to leave and go somewhere new and OMG I had a slight heart malfunction when they were attacked and she was taken from him!

Looking forward to the next chapter.... obviously he is taking her to Xavier for medical treatment and no doubt Logan will be there.....

Should make for an exciting reunion between brothers!

PS: between you and I the slimy bastards didn't suffer enough for what they did to his frail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!!

If I thought I was having a heart attack at the last chapter, it was nothing compared to what I was feeling when it looked like thy were going to rape her!

Thank goodness for Creed (something I bet he doesn't hear very often LOL!!)

Amazing doesn't even begin to cut how incredible this chapter was.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Next one soon please

Next chapter soon please,,i need my fix,lol,,,this has gotten soooo good,excellent,,,thank you,can hardly wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

WOW, WOW, I AM SPEACHLESS....I LOVE IT....I CAN HARDLY STAND THE ANTICAPATION LADY. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.....AGAIN...WOW

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Don't you dare get her killed (yes I know you wont but I am still begging anyway).

What an emotionally, physically and mentally charged chapter. So much happened and now, damn - you have given us another curveball to deal with/get excited over.

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you!!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Those bastards got off too easy!

PsycheB, I know you said it was hard writing this chapter. I can only imagine--cause it was very difficult reading this chapter! I was so mad at those assholes. First and foremost, that they could do this to anyone, but even more that they were all men who didn't have a problem punching a woman, and a small one at that! I wanted the doctor to die slowly, but I understand that Victor was focused on getting to Kelly.

But someone has to pay. I'm okay with it being Paulie C. and her lame ass stepfather.

Charles Xavier? Does that mean we get to see fine ass Jimmie aka Wolverine?

Great chapter. Do we really have to wait another week? [this is me, whining]

blunajanablunajanaover 13 years ago
One of the best stories

I have to say: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER!!! I simply love the soryline and the characters. As we say in Germany: Hut ab!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't know whether to Love you or Hate you

Really, I was soo scared for Kelly and I knew that she wouldn't die (AND she won't) because that would kill the whole story, but still you can't let her die. EVER. I hope that once Kelly gets better Victor kicks those mens' asses big time. It's still a great story though, and you're an awesome writer.

You're Biggest Fan EVER.

P.S. Please don't let her die. PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Darn

I've been reading this story and your other for the past few days, And was hoping I wouldn't have to wait for the end. Please do submitthe next chapter soon!

Victor's roughness annoys me at times, but as your story's gone on it's happened less and less. Right now I'm feeling all proud of him and worried for Kelly. Maybe Charles is some sort of a healing mutant? Don't know anything about the X-men so I'm completely guessing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AAHHHHHH

I've been reading your stories the past few days as well... I normally don't start a series unless it is completed because I'm horrible at waiting... So please please please pleeeease finish this up fast!! <33333

jamlebrillajamlebrillaabout 13 years ago
Charles XAVIER!!!

Xavier? Professor X? I don't care if you're just using the name and meaning some other person entirely, this is just sooo cool. I've already been drawing parallels between Creed and Wolverine in my head. Too bad I can't remember Wolverine's real name.

gw0313gw0313about 13 years ago
It's 4th time

Yes, the 4th time I have read this series. And this chapter is perfection in its gut wrenching, brutal depiction of torment, despair & the near abandonment of hope. While showing the strong, unwavering bond, stubborn nature & unflinching core that both Creed & his Frail share. A simple "Thank You." doesn't seem good enough but, it will have to do.....Thank You.

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago

I suddenly laughed like a maniac alone in my room after I read the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

Haven't commented on this thing in YONKS but have to say this is fuuuuucking mental! Actually screamed so loud my sister rushed into my room scared. This is such an amazing end to this chapter. Nearly wet myself in excitement. Absolutely splendid! Capital! Jayyysus hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kelly is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous