All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 23'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Great Chapter! You are such a great writer

I love Victor and Kelly! They are both so flawed, I love their relationship. I know she has do go through this emotional healing and all,but I hope she continues to rely on Victor and not let the xmen rip her from her mate.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Loved It

I love this story.

I love the relationship between Victor and Kelly and hope that he will eventually get her brother back as well.

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
I've said this before but it bears repeating . . .

the chapters keep getting better and better! Another breakthrough! It's interesting to look at the situation from Victor's view--I know he's a murderous bastard and all, but everyone at the school does seem a little too sanctimonious. Don't get me wrong, I understand Victor is not known for being a kind, caring person, even his brother accepts that--but everyone should be given the benefit of doubt, especially since they've all seen how he treats Kelly. The man is in love with her and would cut off his arms before he does her any harm and the fact that they saved her life puts them a little lower on the list.

Spectacular chapter, my new favorite. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great ...

It's awesome and great ... but your chapter #s are a little off! You went from 22 to 24 :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he's a tough marshmallow

I love the way you've built Victor - sure he's harsh and hard on the outside, but inside (for her) he's soft and sweet ... makes me want to saw 'aaaah'.

bravo!

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
Oh I am in love with this chapter (23 or 24?)

I'm a little pissed off at the X-Men but at the same time, glad they are trying to make a stand with Kelley's fragile mind. You have done a FREAKIN' FANTASTIC job at keeping the characters real, and their reactions on point.

Love, love, love.

Next week doesn't come quickly enough!

blunajanablunajanaover 13 years ago
Brilliant as ever

Your writing is brilliant as ever. I simply love it. And thank you for having an internal chapter count in the story, becuase this helps when the posting is getting a bit confusing. Hope you have more stories to share!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Brava......

You out do yourself with every new chapter! Patiently waiting for next weeks chapter..

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Oh what an interesting web you have created, capturing us all in its snare! I love this chapter, I love this story and gosh darn it - I love the fact that I don't know what is going to happen around the corner. So far, none of my predictions and scheming has been correct *sigh*

Till next week - thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stars lots O'stars

Again and again you have out done your self. Lady, you have made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!!!!

Can't wait for next week though.

WillowedCabinWillowedCabinover 13 years ago
Dear psyche:

You are a fucking rockstar.

Long live hot mutant sex with great plot!

Love, your biggest fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once Again!!!! Spectacular!!!!!!

Have you submitted any work as published??? You are a most wonderful artist!!!! Thank you for submitting your wonderfully drawn characters, they have come so alive through your stories.... :) I have been very sick and look so forward to reading about Victor and Kelly.... I can tell you have true talent!!!! Thank you again!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

u blow me away each and every week as the story progresses.

*falls to knees and begs for an update* XD

k.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
-.-

i feel like a thirsty man in sahara while waiting for the next update...

XD

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
OOPS!

I think your attempts to straighten out the story led to reprinting last week's segment. Better luck next time.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
oh no what happened?

Yikes Psyche.... think we read this chapter and although a good one I was looking forward to the next :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE RE-POST CH.24.

I was so disappointed that this is the same chapter as last week...Don't get me wrong I loved the chapter. But, I am dying for a new one. PLEASE, PLEASE RE-POST CH.24. YOUR LOVING READERS AWAIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wah!

I need mah Victor fix now :o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just perfect

the way you describe him and his beahvior towards her in the last part and the interraction between victor and kelly starting where he admits she is his mate is just perfection. he is the victor creed everyone fears still, yet there he is fearing her rejection. so bloody amazing and unexpected.

i come back regularly waiting to read new update but find myself re-reading older chapters re-discovering them as characters as well as enjoy the story.

k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love your story and I think I've been through all of them through this chapter in the span of 2 days. I hate hating the professor though :(

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are doing a masterful job at describing the growing love and tenderness between Victor and frail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous