All Comments on 'What The...? Ch. 03'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sick fuck

Just do us all a favor and kill yourself you inferior piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What is the point of this shit?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ONCE A WIMP ALWAYS A WIMP

until he grows a set and get his reckoning on all parties. TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i do hope he gets revenge some how.

please continue. this one page chapter could detour alot of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

if there is going to be another chapter it is time to get revenge on all of them including his wife

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
I'll give it 1 more try.

Nasty direction. He better burn the slut. I want revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time the lock and load

Even the whore should die!!

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Okay this is getting good

But only if you are planning on burning the bitch. You have a great set up, now it is time for our protagonist to take them down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you Matt Moreau ?

Because no one has published such vile shit on this site since he did.

I actually am now sure that you are some fag author using an Alt user name.

A pox on you and your house you stupid little Jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is FTDS?

When you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Know the rules!!!!

Oh yea the marriage has changed. They could have her and I would go away and find someone else. Hope she dies of Aids!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Took What Could Have Been Good and...

Flushed it down the cuckold drain This is not LW's at this point .No vote Author is a moron.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Great wind up

Teeth clenched together in aggravation and frustration, I await with interest how you are going to end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does an autthor

Without a brain even have a gender?... You say you are female, ha, ha.

If you really are, you are a true embarrassment to our gender. One of the most imbicicilic stories and characters ever written. Talent Includes the ability to have a somewhat believable plot. The pay back or total destruction of the perpetrators in the first event would have been a scorched earth revenge. Now that she has joined the battle against her husband, she is the worst kind of enemy and betraying bitch imaginable. Her days are as limmited as the perps are. That firm is about to go bankrupt, because when the guys former Navy Seal buddies, who we know nothing about so far, finish with all of the other characters. There won't be enough left for an epilog.

This comment can end the story for us all, if FTDS can't be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Donald Trump's life story!

He's a total loser, just like this wimp!

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
I may be a moron but at least I......

I...nope. I got nothing.

I will get back to you on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Our marriage is changed and you need to know the rules."

New Rule #1

Either kill the cunt or dump her.

New Rule #2

Kill the men who did this

New Rule #3

Never read any of Cuntsylmania's cuckshit excuse for erotica again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Considering the author is trolling everyone

Why are you letting him win? Give him a one or two, don't comment and move on. He's only writing it to piss everyone off.

Zed56Zed56over 7 years ago
Castlemania...

Are you somehow surprised at the comments? Really? You completely neuter the husband and think that's an appropriate story line? Realistic.?Enjoyable to read.?There is absolutely no one in this story to give a s..t about.They either belong in jail or an asylum.Good luck with the rest I'm out

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Like Britease I am waiting to see how he can get it al ltogether

and smash them all to pieces.

Please don't let us down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great cliff hanger. 5.

The end of each chapter left me on the edge of my seat, and the following chapter was totally unanticipated. What's next? Was she drugged again? Was this her (or his and her) plan to get them to their house where there will be revenge? Or, will he go along with being a cuck? Or will he play along and then extract revenge on the guys, or the wife, or all of them? Keep the chapters coming, Castlemania.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry, but dump her, and have all of the bastards disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope now he and that guy who felt bad about the first time come up with a plan to get all in trouble with hubby winning huge money and divorcing the dirty cunt. They wife included are humiliating him beyond repair. We need this to turn in hubbies favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Sorry, I'm out. I know there are guys who like this kind of shit, but I don't think there are that many. It's pretty obvious this is your kink, and maybe it's due to your mom turning into a slut for other men and castrating your dad, or your wife's castration of you, either way, it must such for you. I was ready to leave after the first story, but since they were posted the same day I read the second, and was really feeling good about where this was heading...and then you went back to the first story told all over again - only with everyone but the husband needing to die. Anyway, good luck with whatever in your life caused you to be excited about women destroying the man they "love," and I hope whatever woman fucked you up this badly finally gets hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid

How stupid can this lawyer be? Even being shocked, he should have recorded the previous events at the pic nic and now record all conversations where they brag about the so called evidence they have planted, than file a claim against the company and provide evidence to the police or the appropriate agency, not to forget to divorce his so loving wife.. For his own sake he should scrape together every dollar he can lay his hands on and disappear. Let her play the whore for these assholes.

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
yep it turned to shit

unless he has a gun at home and shots all of them including the slut this is just a big pile of shit getting deeper and deeper.

hornyman169hornyman169over 7 years ago
What???

What a fuxking cuck. He needs to shoot all of them!!!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
so then...it IS a cuckold story

block anonymous comments, on profile page

label your cuck story. up front. give the cuck haters an exit sign and exit ramp.

love the "insatiable" wife.......amazing

obviously, the evil lawyers make excellent villains! evidenced by some comments

the number of cuckold readers / enthusiasts is a minority. but the genre is no less valid for that. know what? I can't stand some genres too...scat...furry.....but I don't flame those authors. I just ignore them.

ch 3 got a 5 from me. it's a little rough, but rough can be good! I like long term hubby chastity and painful cbt on hubby...so rough is ok. humiliation can be rough too, and emotional cucking by a wife's stabbing words is hot!

roughness / abuse of wife? it's rare. I've read stories wear the wife descended into drug abuse, another her bull bruised her up outside and inside pretty bad, you cooked up some energy with this story. anything with this much energy could get exciting!

your commenters suggest burning the wife....eh....bit much maybe?. (yes)

should her 'insatiation carry her to unpleasant places.....forced physical places....humiliation of wife as well as hubby? what can those evil lawyers think up...? bestiality? large object insertions (just for fun)? taking wife from hubby for days / weeks? videos / porno? maybe they could arrange hubby to be caged..."not a drop" of semen from him for.....how long?

for the cuck fans....big thanks

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Amazing

I have never read a story where the protagonist was so humiliated. You have me ready to murder anyone who steps on my toe,,,,,

ConnarConnarover 7 years ago
*sigh*

I had some faint hope after the 2nd chapter, but no...

Normally i stay away from cuck stories and don't vote, but after baiting me with the 2nd chapter. Well "thanks" for your effort. 1* and i'm outta here, enjoy your cuckold fantasy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't you know?

This is one of Swinger Joe's aliases. He's just writing another one of his troll stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SMH

I love watching my wife fuck other people but we always do it with each other and with mutual consent. This story is going the wrong way for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the Swinger Joe info

Your correct another one of his WACC stories. Too bad his main character isn't Swinging (2 feet off the ground). Joe just kill the guy and be done with this assembly of words. Thanks it's appreciated

TwopullTwopullover 7 years ago

This is such bullshit... Forget the outcome, the character of the husband is completely inconsistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable 489f

You sir are a sick fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible Story

I gave this story a one star. Hopefully this writer will either improve his story plots, or throw in the towel, and not write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not credible

I do not see any intelligent person falling for this.

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
Carrion Eaters Behaving Badly

Lawyers may lack most human qualities, but it would just be suicidal for their firm if the top sociopathic partners behaved this way. Lawyers spend most of their time thinking of how to gain money and power. They do not give up either easily.

The basic points of this sad plot could have been sort of believably accomplished while keeping the story based on earth......with humans (maybe even lawyers). It still would have ended up as a horrible crying cuck wimp story, but there would be humans involved instead of zombi sharks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too many readers are trying to guess the conclusion. Try reading to the end of the final chapter instead of making suppositions about what is happening and condemning the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad this just a story

glad this is just a story. cause if i had been the husband id be fucking rich already. plus i wont be living where he is now, or with the wife the moment she went radical.

id sue the hell out of the guys.

sorry i cant log in but im doubletsptn, something about password

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO THE CRETIN edrider73 HAS A RETARDED BROTHER TOO

castlemaniac's SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE MULTI-VOMITING ENFORCEMENT IN 3 CHAPTERS MAKES CRAP RUNNING FLUID IN THE INCEST-FAMILY

Harry in VA's Witness

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 7 years ago
Give a warning so people don't waste their time.

Give readers a warning that you like your main characters to be pathetic cuckys who bask in humiliation from their wives and her fuck partners. If this is what blows your skirt up so be it but it is definitely an acquired taste that many readers don't care to partake in. when you turned him into a hapless wimpy cuck who evidently sees nothing wrong with becoming an ATM machine and servent to a worthless slut the story became a wast of time to me.

Rw43Rw43over 7 years ago
still trying to make any sense of this

And not succeeding.

Since it is fantasy fiction, it does not have to be entirely realistic, and I am evidently willing to cut you more slack than most.

However, after three installments I've narrowed down the possible root causes to two--though I'm willing to be surprised by an alternative so long as you do it quickly and not waste much more of my time. 1)Either this story takes place in UK, where the senior partners don't ever consider an underling to have rights OR access to a reliable handgun and the violent impulse needed to use it; [for instance, American lawyers would need a lot more than planted evidence to forestall a violent response given the easy access he would have to weapons, training, and/or an experienced user] or 2) the wife was telling the truth when she stated that the one day of drug-based sex gave her more orgasms than her worshipful puppy-dog hubby had during their entire marriage.

Neither speculation answers the "Why?" question satisfactorily, and congratulations on getting me to at least ask it, but life is short and I'm not investing much more into this.

4* for good grammar, development, etc. but it would been 3 material if you hadn't been trolled far beyond what you deserve

slaverowanslaverowanover 7 years ago
She's an unfaithful whore

There is no "loving" here whatsoever. All you've got left in the cliches is to have her tie him up and rub Peters cream pie on his face.

Sick. 1 star because you gave no warning this was a RAAC story. Stick this shit in Fetish next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another fag writer

Long live hiv

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus

You are one sick bastard.

MechTeckMechTeckover 7 years ago
Toss of the coin

It would be a toss of the coin on who to kill first. Killing them all wife included should not be too hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get me off this ride!

"What the?" is the right name for this story.

Ch. 1: oh it's another wonderful loving slut wife story

Ch. 2: Sike! She was drugged and raped! She didn't really enjoy it, she IS really a loving wife but was given enough drugs to down a bison.

Ch. 3: Gotcha! While she was drugged and raped, she actually enjoyed it all and wants more!

Ch. 4 Prediction: She is actually acting and setting the rapists up for criminal charges so that her husband can then run the firm. Or maybe aliens. I give them even odds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Hate This Fucking Story!

I've been reading loving wives stories for a very long time. This is the most frustrating story that I have ever read in this genre. FTDS, please give us relief from this bullshit! If I was cuffed to a chair in this situation, I promise you that office would have become a war zone and the chair would have been my weapon. By tearing that office up, I am sure security would have come and finding me bound with people scattered all over the place from me busting their asses with that chair, I am pretty sure by being bound with my so called wife with cum all over her and injured and naked people laying around in the office moaning would have cleared me of any wrong doing and exposed everyone for what they were doing. Peter's plan would have been totally blown up! Come on man, add a little realism to it. Even the wimpiest of dudes have limitations. I'm sorry, but if this dude doesn't grow just a little bit more spine, I am done reading your shit! No condemnation, you like what you like, but warn us before you post this bullshit!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
After reading this stupid horse shit...

After reading this stupid horse shit...It only occurs to me: Is this another tale just to bring nasty comments from the readers? To make them angry? Not me...I don't feel insulted, because horse shit is just horse shit...smells bad and that's all...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait seriously?

She is doing XYZ and yet telling him she is doing it more. Then bringing boy toys home to force him to accept the new reality?

Yeah, race you to court....the only questions is whether its a series of civil trials, or criminal trials.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Stop writing

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok I'll wait for the end.

I think the wife is despicable now. I was hopingr after chapter 2 the partners would be taken down. Now I don't know what to think. If it where me. I'd be out the door. Leave the job and my wife who destroyed our marriage. I might have committed murder and for good reason. I was driven insane. So they have planted increaminating evidence. At this point I wouldn't care. The pain would be overwhelming. So now I wait to see where this is going. Hopeful for a good outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't let them win!

Come on don't let the jerks win this one, he would be better off in jail then trapped by his former loving wife and her buddies.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
I Tried to Finish it

The story is just too stupid to continue wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
She went from victim to participant.

I felt bad for her but not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please not a cuck one

Burn them BUrn them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It just went from barely believable...

...to completely absurd. And, not erotic, at least to me. The characters have become inconsistent caricatures. Author, the characters must drive your plots, not the reverse. What you have done is describe people whose unbelievable behavior changes merely to fit your plot. People know how other people actually behave in life, and when it becomes jarringly inconsistant, their ability to suspend their disbelief is strained beyond the breaking point. It stops being an enjoyable read, unless the reader is a moron. 1*, because this has just become awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no

That's what guns are for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grow some Balls

Interesting story but I think it's time for him to grow some balls and fuckup all their lives including Debbie , nobody loves someone and does this shit in front of them ...I agree kill them all .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Less than one - you idiot

This story started slow but ended up with the most idiotic outcome imaginable - the husband should have brought his shotgun to work and eliminated his senior partners after the first rape. The second episode was just so unbelievable it was just plain stupid! Find another hobby because writing is not your strong suit. This is the most gay story I have ever read and the author must be a submissive wimp that loves eating shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

think we need a chapter on divorce, sueing the company, bitch gets pregnant etc destroy everyone and then have her shipped of to a whore house

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow false imprisonment with the cuffs now a criminal matter as if drugs werent

let him have a pistol at home, let them hit him and then him shot all of them, Debbie needs a mercy killing she is not mentally stable and can only harm herself

1* for not writing more than a part of two pages and dragging out what is a very bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I KNEW IT

I knew this was a cuckhold story but its different from your average cuckhold story because the husband is an unwilling participant. It would be nice to see the tables turned and everyone get their ""just desserts"

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Yuck

Pretty much covers it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The solution to this is already on Lit.

Just read "The Anniversary Party Ch 2" by FTDS, NOW THATS WHAT I CALL AN ADEQUATE RESPONSE.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
5 stars.

I started to give 1 star but then I decided on 5. Why?

This story first made me want to vomit. Second I so extremely pissed I was ready to kill. If the author can evoke those kinds of emotions then it is a very well written story.

I absolutely hate this story. There is no way the wife loves her husband. She is nothing but a sick sadistic cunt. I can see how a sexual side of her has been awakened. But if she loved her husband she would have talked with him about it. She may not have been able to help herself but she would NOT have done what she did.

There is absolutely no way he goes back to work there. He couldn't knowing what he knew.

There is so much wrong with the premise of this story that it ruins it but it is still very well written. I see a surprise coming if the author has a plan and includes everything in the story for a reason. If not then they are just a poor author.

The next chapter will tell us to see how they rescue this story and get it back on some reasonable track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doing time

Plan and simple, I would put a bullet in each ones head, after the drugging, old school style, fucking lawyer's, they talk the talk but cannot walk the walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
intriguing

Thoroughly intriguing story can't wait for more great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.

I bet there are many men doing consecutive life sentences who were this fag once.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
Please god damn stop writing

You really suck at this

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
Mgbdallas... looks stupid lots of things have powerful emotional impact

That doesn't mean it's five stars. Given what we have read in the first three chapters why would you think anything else would change in chapter 4 or 5 or chapter 10 or a chapter 100?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope you can salvsge this one

Too many stories make the husband an idiot. Not much since reading if it turns out stupid. It would go into the catagory of one of the dumb authors stories not worth reading

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Well I made it thru installment #3

And it got worse, not better. The wife is confirming she is a multiple cock slut, and this cant end well.Written sorta dry too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Humor?

Its a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pathetic story, not a story at all! Just a diseased brain for a writer of this trash

This writer should stop writing now. There is no way in hell this could ever take place. So sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Skimmed the sex scents.

This isn't my bag but I assume some people like this type of thing. Hopefully, H may grow some. Also, it could have been the drugs that made prior sex so great for W. She should have at least tried something different with H before forcing this obscenity.

anon.1

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
If this doesn't end...

...with hubby getting some serious revenge I am going to be extremely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We are being trolled!

The author just kicked an ant's nest. All the ants are biting everything they see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you fucking jokeing?

No more of this shit... please

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

your fucking kidding ... right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is getting worse and worse

The protagonist should just shoot

her, them, himself and be done with it.

What a humongous load of crap this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disregard the trolls

Dear author,

Your stories were quite interesting. Disregard the drolls that do not understand fiction. Keep them coming.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
New direction . . .

. . . stupid went

SOUTH of STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He Needs To Grow A Pair

He deserves everything they do to him. Since he isn't using his, he won't miss them when she has him castrated.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
I'm troubled...

First you had Britease and Javmor leaving thoughtful comments. Javmor's gone. Uh oh. He wouldn't hide in the weeds as an anon.

Second, there's an old story; trying to recall,"Did I know any of Them"wherein the psychotic wife teams with male friends to seemingly lock her husband in the cuckold's grip. I forget how that one ended, probably with an exploding scoreboard.

I'm looking for salvation here. We have a female writer; is Debbie going to emerge as the warrior queen who seemingly accedes to her role as whore so she can harvest her own revenge for the picnic? Then she and her husband go on the attack and humble the lawyer bastards by emptying their wallets.

I've outlined something similar wherein an 'assigned' wife is repeatedly openly used by other men until the husband, owing to a change in circumstances overthrows the whole schema in an orgy of blood. My outline however occurs in Thirteenth Century Medieval Germany with the Mongols creating chaos in the east throwing hordes of warlike refugees west, refugees who topple my suffering hero's world to his advantage. What I'm suggesting is this current story has a suspension of disbelief problem that will be hard to fix.

Sorry author I'm going to have to paddle your fanny with another four. Keep at it though.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gangbang

Get divorced, she wanted to put it behind her and forget it, she is a liar.Get rid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid and sick story

.... written by a high school dropout?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ITS HARD TO DO BATTLE

when you are fighting mirrors. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Pure crap.

Disgusting to see this kind of husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story had a great ending

I think they made him change it because it dissapeared. To bad . It was a fitting ending when he wiped them all out except for tinkerbell his wife. Havent seen any stories from him since the rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Could Forgive Her For Drug Enduced Sex

But this is totally inexcusable. He should keep a pistol in his drawer and when Peter, Kevin and Brad made their intentions known...BANG...BANG...BANG...BANG...and the bodies of Tinkerbell, Peter, Kevin and Brad lay on the floor.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That was a total mess. Bad even for a cuck story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A bad cuck story, real bad.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Fuck the rape charge, he should go for attempted murder. Present all evidence to the cops with a statement from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NFW!

This guy is suppose to big a big shot lawyer? You made him out to be a WHIMP and a CUCKOLD! What a fu**ed up story!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

Motivation for murder, I believe.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous