All Comments on 'What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 01'

by SamGrifter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a loving mother to help her son with his treatment. I hope in the future the doctor has mom doll up for her son in some sexy lingere and then have her son nuzzle and suckle her breasts again as she jerks his cock for extra stimulation. After some consultation the doctor can determine that the son's cock needs to be rubbed all over mommy's body and against mommy's pussy for an exchange of fluids. The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to see where this talented author takes us.

Bilko98Bilko98over 6 years ago
More .. ... and song!

Excellent narrative. Can't wait for the coming chapters and more cummings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor old Mum !

Mothers are so unappreciated. It must be very hard for a working mum to administer such an arduous treatment to her son twice a day. I mean , fancy having to wank off her son's big hard cock and spraying lots of cum everywhere just to make him better ,with no thought of reward. Oh and going to work with sticky , wet panties, That's a mother's love for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I love it

Keep it going. Looking forward to other chapters!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

More mothers should love their children this way. The warmth of her love is beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I lived with my Mom for a while and dreamed something like this would happen to me... Never did.

Hope there will be more chapters.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More please

This could develop very nicely

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT

What the F that was a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

Is the kid actually that dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuckem, keep going

I don’t read these for reality... looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

Simple fun storyline but definitely something you can build on. Obviously the mother never received instructions from their doctor to 'apply a topical cream to the affected area' and is just getting a thrill jerking off her son. Suggestion? More description on characters, mother blonde, brunette, redhead? Tits and ass curvy? Or long legs and slim? Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'll be sure to read Chapter 2.

This has potential to go into a lot of interesting (and wet) places.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Well, it wasn't "horrible", but it also wasn't very long--which may explain why it just stops, mid-story.

If you want to piss off your readers, do what you did. If you want your readers to rate your score a bit higher, remember a story needs a beginning, a middle AND AN END. WHICH THIS DID NOT HAVE. THIS STORY DID NOT HAVE AN ENDING. IT JUST FUCKING STOPPED. WHAT-THE-FUCKING-FUCK!

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Please Continue

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Great story, waiting for more

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks For Read***

Waiting for Chapter 2.

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
one piece of obvious logic ruins the entire set-up

Why doesn't he do the treatment himself? There is no logical reason the doctor wouldn't tell him what he needed to do himself.

Unless he is physically unable to do it, like his hands are in casts from an accident, it makes no sense why the mother has to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok...

Why did the story just stop? Were both of them killed after this incident?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This story has so much potential. In the next chapter you should offer some physical details about Mom's body / boobs plus her son's cock etc.

Its obvious now that since he saw his Mom's boobs partly; he will have questions and she will get aroused from what she's doing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what condition?

Can anyone with medical expertise explain what condition he's supposed to have, and why the doctor didn't just prescribe masturbation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ hornacek

Why doesn't he do it himself?

He has no hands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

@anonymous

His condition is blue balls, and the reason he can't do it himself is because it's porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total shit

Tired, worn-out, half-assed crap.

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
feedback from anonymous

"Why doesn't he do it himself?

He has no hands!"

See, *that* I could accept and would make sense. Or some sort of accident where his hands didn't work. Unfortunately, the writer didn't see this giant plot hole, and therefore this story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

My first hand job was from my Mother. It was a one off and never went further.

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
What a wanker ... or not !!

So why didnt the doc tell him to jack off 3 times a day with his "medicine" why did mum have to do it n wasnt he there with the doc when things were explained to him

Plus hes young, hebshould already be jacking off about 6/7 times a day if not more, i know i was plus having regular sex but weekends mostly !!

What was the "medicine" then ... baby oil ¿¿

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Drs. Orders

Treatment will work

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

The premise is a familiar one but still hot. I wished the chapter was longer as you're just getting started jerking off and the chapter is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would be in HEAVEN if my Mother helped me with two Handjobs each day but I am quite sure I would quickly want more than just her hands on my HARD SON COCK... Like a long sloppy blowjob and then for her to have me pound her Hot and Hairy Mommy Pussy long and hard until I came deep inside her. Then... I would ask her if I could fuck her tight asshole so she could feel my warm cum fill her back there... Just the thought of fucking my mothers ass has me dizzy and sweating with excitement.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

More than 5 stars.I enjoyed the storyline and the way you choose your words,,, very erotic and sensual… thanks for your idea…

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmm Yeahhh.. More text please..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous