What the Fuck? Ch. 01: Sluttification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin nudges me to my feet, saying "I need to talk to you about the Verdugo Gardens case. Let's go around the cabin where we can talk in private."

"Ok," I say as I follow his lead, where he is moving faster than I expected, "But I thought we covered everything yesterday."

Kevin replies "You might think everything is covered, but you will be very surprised about what has already been uncovered. So we have to deal with it, whether you like it or not."

We turn the corner, and the layout of the site has a picnic table and fire pit off each side. It is like a dream, getting more so by the minute as the forest seems more like a watercolor to me now. I know she is here, but I cannot place her name, even though I am certain I really, really know this woman in front of me. She is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. No, that isn't right I tell myself. She is Bitch Goddess. Yes, that is who she is -- or was -- to me. She is in a black A-line cocktail dress, sitting on the table top with her legs on the bench, spread, showing off her dark, thick pussy fur. I love that pussy. I love the taste of it. I love the feel of it. I am so hard right now I can break bricks, and yet I know it is wrong. She should not even be here.

"Jon, meet Lilah, the newest partner at our firm." Kevin says as he kisses her, not like a colleague, but like a lover, and I am jealous until she pushes him away.

"Kevin, if Dad sees you, he will have your balls for that." she chuckles.

"No, the precise promise is if I ever touch you again, he will have me dropped from a building not quite high enough to kill me, but enough to leave me bed fast. Then one day when I think things can't get any worse, he will slip into my room and pour flies over me. That's why the office girls call him the Lord of the Flies." he says as he kisses her deeply, fondling a tit as she laughs.

"You would do that for me?" she teases.

"God yes. I'd be boiled in oil to have you again and it drives me crazy that I can't and the dweeb here can have you anytime he wants." Kevin seethes.

"The heart wants what the heart wants, and the pussy wants what the pussy wants, but I don't want to see you suffer Kevin. So the next time you touch me, I'm going to tell Dad all about it, and pour the flies on you myself." Lilah states as coldly as a bitch from hell.

"Now where were we, my little Jon-jon? Oh yes, well you may be feeling a little strange. Frankly, we dosed you and your wife, couldn't afford any fuck-ups. Sorry we had to invite you into our little Reindeer games, but it is easier to show you than to tell you. Take your cock out of your pants and follow me. Kevin, you are on camera duty."

We walk back around the cabin, to where we can see, Brad and Peter are sitting on the picnic table, using the table to support their backs as they sit on the bench, Debbie between them, but without her t-shirt. They are tweaking her nipples with one hand each as she sits between them, her skirt turned into mostly a belt with her legs spread, their other hands fingering her very closely trimmed -- almost bald from the top of the slit down - cunt. She is stroking their cocks and cooing like a flock of doves.

"It turns you on to see your slut wife like this, her hands filled with other men's cocks, her ripe full tits given over to them, her pussy spread for their hands, mouth and cunt eager to be filled with their cocks. You are so hard, but you can't come yet. You have to put their cocks into her now creaming cunt with your own hand, you have to guide their cocks into her mouth with your own hand, you have to rub their balls and make sure they are up tight against their bodies so they will cum quickly. You want to do that, you need to do that, you will please me when you do that. Say 'I want to do it, I want to do it all'" she says as she strokes my rigid cock, ready to burst.

"I want to do it, I want to do it all." I say, as the knife twists inside my gut, metaphorically speaking. I don't want to do it at all, but I cannot stop myself from saying it, doing it.

"Go to her now and help her fuck them. You always want to help her fuck them." Lilah commands.

I go over to Debbie, as Peter guides her to stand up and turn over, putting a leg over the bench, as he steps behind her. I reach to grab Peter's cock, darker than mine, longer than mine, thicker than mine. I start stroking his cock, as Brad plays with both of my wife's big soft tits, pulling on the stiff puffy nipples. They are stiff and she is turned on. Her pussy is drooling, wetting her thighs with her excitement. I move my hand to touch it.

"My cock needs to be wet to go inside Debbie. You want to please Debbie. You want to get my cock wet with your mouth. You want to suck my cock until it is ready to fuck Debbie. You always want to suck my cock so I can fuck Debbie." Peter says firmly, as my mind rebels. Hell NO I don't want to suck his cock, but my hand betrays me, pulling his cock between my lips, and then I am giving him the sloppiest, wettest blowjob. I never in a million years fantasized about sucking off another guy, but now he is fucking my mouth as my tongue rubs the glans clean of his pre-cum, which doesn't even really have a taste, and my hand strokes his cock shaft. My mouth slides up and down his shaft in the "Guk-guk-guk" sound so familiar from porn films.

"That's good for now, Jon-jon. Remember how good a job you did and how much you want to practice so you can be better for Debbie's lovers. Now guide my cock into her pussy with your own hand and rub my balls gently to make sure they are tight, just like Lilah told you to do." Peter says as my gut wants to throw up, get any trace of that dirty cock out of my mouth. I guide it into my wife's tight snatch, but my hand betrays me again, stroking the shaft like I would jack off my own cock, and Peter starts slowly fucking her.

"Oh my GOD that feels good! Fuck me with your big cock Peter!" Debbie cries out, and it is obvious she knows who is in her.

Brad calls out to me "Hurry, Jon-jon. My cock needs to be fully hard to go inside Debbie's mouth. You want to please Debbie. You want to get my cock all hard and ready to come with your mouth. You want to suck my cock until it is ready to fill Debbie's mouth with my cum. You always want to suck my cock so I can fuck Debbie, and you want to suck my cock so you and Debbie can share my cum. You are such a good cock sucker Jon-jon, and you want to get better, so you will practice, until you can be just as good as Debbie. You are an enthusiastic cock sucker Jon-jon. You want to suck the cum out of our cocks and you want to suck our cum out of her pussy. You will get a dick stiffening thrill every time you see fresh cum in her pussy, and you will clean up the cock that just came in her so you can get right to licking her out. You are our little cum slut Jon-jon, and Debbie loves you for it. Suck harder, Jon-jon, Suck deeper Jon-jon. Suck until the dick is all the way down your throat, Jon-jon."

I didn't want to suck Brad's cock. I did want to please Debbie. I didn't want to have their cum in my mouth, or in her pussy. I didn't want to be an enthusiastic cock sucker, but I was whether I liked it or not. I was beginning to hope Peter would come in her pussy and Brad would come in my mouth so this could all be over. I didn't want to be their cum slut and I didn't want Debbie to be their cum slut. I didn't want Debbie to love me for being their cum slut, but she did.

"Relax, Jon-jon. Take Brad all the way down your throat and quit gagging on it. Just push through it, deep throat him, and he will let you go. He'd rather fuck my mouth anyway." Debbie urges me, and somehow her instructions help me. Brad can now fuck my throat end to end, in long strokes. He pulls out, and slides into Debbie's throat as she grunts on Peter's shaft slowly fucking her.

Lilah pulls me by the cock to the other side of the table, saying "Wow! Sucking cock really turns you on! Watching your slut wife getting fucked by two other guys, one at each end has made you so hard your balls are so tight -- I think you want to come! Do you want Debbie to suck you cock?" Lilah taunts me.

Brad shakes his head, as Debbie shakes her head while still sucking on his cock like it is the most important thing on Earth.

"Do you want Debbie to let you fuck her after Peter is done?" Lilah taunts.

Peter shakes his head and Debbie shakes her head on Brad's cock again.

"Poor Jon-jon. You wife slut is busy with other cocks and you have nowhere to come. You want to stroke your cock, but until Lilah says you can, you won't even be able to play with you own cock. You should suck Kevin's cock, as quick as you can to make him come. Then maybe they will let you suck up some cum. No climaxes for you unless somebody else's cum is in your mouth!" Lilah laughs and takes the camera from Kevin.

I yank Kevin's gym shorts down to his ankles, and am confronted with the thickest cock I have ever seen. I stroke it as it hardens and suck the soft tip of it as he grabs my head to force it down my throat. The spongey head bounces off the back of my throat into my gag reflex over and over, as Kevin laughs.

"You love Kevin's cock. You beg to suck Kevin's cock. You swear to get good at sucking Kevin's cock. The only way out is for him to cum in your mouth, or start fucking your slut of a wife. You love for Kevin to come in your mouth, so much you hold it in your mouth to savor the taste. You love for Kevin to come in Debbie's cunt, so you can lick it out and rejoice in their fucking right in front of you. You love for Kevin to cum in Debbie's mouth, because you know she will save it for you, so that you can swap the jism back and forth. The only time you and Debbie will kiss is to share someone's cum between you. Now completely relax your throat and let Kevin fuck it." Lilah instructs.

I feel sick inside. I don't want to suck Kevin's cock, much less get good at it. I'm beginning to think having him cum in my mouth is better than letting his thick shaft that I can barely fit in my mouth stretch out Debbie's sweet tight pussy. I can't imagine kissing my wife with anther man's cum in my mouth, or enjoying kissing her with another man's jism in hers. Why is Lilah fucking with my relationship with Debbie so hard?

"Cleanup on aisle one." Lilah laughs, handing the camera to Kevin, as Debbie is grunting and Peter is thrusting hard into her. Lilah brings my hand down to Peter's balls, to feel them pumping into my wife, as she guides my other hand to stroke Peters shaft, then pulls it towards my mouth as she clamps her other hand onto Debbie's pussy to trap Peter's ball slime inside. His shaft fucks my mouth, relishing my newly acquired deep throat skills, pulling out to twitch out another blob of silky smooth ball slime directly onto my tongue.

Lilah pushes me down onto the table bench, guiding Debbie atop me, while rubbing the cum on her hand on my cheeks, so that Peter's ball and cum scent floods my nose, as his ball slime fills my mouth, draining out of my wife's just fucked cunt. I swallow as much as I can. It really isn't that different from how it tasted on our "first date", except it came from anther man's cock. Lilah straddles my hard cock. She roughly pulls Debbie down and pushes her face into Lilah's hairy twat.

"You both will lick me whenever I want. Debbie will lick Jon-jon's sweet cum out of my pussy every time he cums. Jon-jon, you will suck the cocks that fuck Debbie right in front of your face unless they are inside her, in which case you will lick her clit and make her cum. You will never lick her clit unless somebody else's cock is in her, or I have told you to do so. From this point onward, you are sex slaves to the partners, and will do our bidding. Brad, fuck the sluts." Lilah commands.

Licking Lilah out has never been a punishment for me, and Debbie is making happy mewling sounds as she licks her out, so I doubt it is a deal breaker for her either. Being in Lilah's soft sweet pussy is like heaven for my cock. I don't want to suck whatever cock they put in front of my face, although I'm obviously incapable of stopping myself from doing it, a fact Brad demonstrates by plunging his cock into Debbie's tight cunt, very red now, and bangs his balls on my forehead.

"Dude! Tilt your fucking head!" Brad complains, as he pulls out to ram his cock back into my mouth, then alternates filling Debbie's wet snatch gushing lube out all over my face until his balls rest on my nose, then pulling out to force me to deep throat his cock until my lips kiss his balls. I am fondling his balls which have gone full walnut sack, all crinkled, mere moments from coming. He is drawing it out, slowly fucking the both of us. I alternate between vibrating my tongue on her clit and doing my absolute best suck job to drain his balls into my mouth. Lilah is thrashing her hips as Debbie hums on her clit, and then I can feel Brad's balls begin to pulse in my hand as they rest on my nose, spilling his seed in my unprotected wife, then spilling his seed in my unprotected mouth. It is more pungent than Peter's, a sharper urine smell yet still slick and creamy. I suck his cock greedily, as he pulls away, tilting Debbie back up to jerk his cock on her face and into her mouth, as his ball slime drains into my mouth from her wet cunt. Lilah is spasming almost continually around my cock as I finally explode, cum splashing into the overheated twat of my ex-girlfriend. Brad walks away to find his pants, Debbie bends back down, cleans my cock off as I slide briefly into her mouth, still pulsing. Lilah simply pushes me onto the ground, turns Debbie on her back, and mounts my wife's face.

"Serve your Bitch Goddess, slut." Lilah demands, grabbing Debbie's hair with both hands, pulling her mouth up into her dripping snatch like she might pull up a pair of panties. Debbie tries to find every drop of my jism remaining in her furry mound, because there is none left in my balls, which are still pulsing in dry heaves.

Kevin reappears in front of me, waggling his semi hard shaft at Lilah, who releases her grip on my wife's hair to make a "tsk-tsk-tsk" motion with her hands.

Kevin complains "Then who is going to suck my cock hard enough to fuck his wife? She's too tight for me to get into her cunt when I'm halfway soft."

I am moving before I even realize it, wrapping one hand around his thick shaft to pull the skin tight, the other caressing and fondling his balls, as I take as much of his cock as I can fit in my mouth. I am making "guk-guk-guk" sounds as my mouth services his cock, my hand stroking and caressing his big shaft, feeling it get hard in my grip. I lick the tip of his big knob and suck on it the way Debbie would, like all the years of her sucking my cock was just training for sucking his. My stomach is still churning about having another man's cock in my throat as he pushes into my gag reflex, and I'm afraid I'm going to barf until he pulls back, only to slam into my mouth again.

Kevin is responding, his thick dick like a bar in my hand, in my throat, all my suction on his bulbous knob must be having some effect. I alter the lineup of my throat to accommodate him, and he is basically fucking my mouth with his cock now. He is sweating as he pumps his dick into me, the mixture of the ball juices and ball sweat all over my face and pungent in my nose.

Lilah is bucking her hips, polishing my wife's face with her dark furry catcher's mitt, while Debbie fingers her own clit as if she is using it as a metronome to keep time, to keep rhythm with the thrashing of Lilah's muff over her mouth, lips locked on Lilah's thumb size clit, humming away like a vocal cord powered vibrator.

"Damn! You are turning out to be a talented little fluffer, Jon-jon! Do me a favor, and help open Debbie's tight pussy with your fingers, stretch her open so I can slide in? Then stroke my cock into her with your other hand?" Kevin asks, as my cock hardens beyond diamond in reply.

I have to scramble around to be able to do that, apparently so very eager to fuck my wife with Kevin's big cock. Debbie wriggles as I open her channel up, basically just fisting my fingers into her tight snatch as she moans into Lilahs muff in response. The moans get more intense as I stroke the rod still glistening with my own spit into my wife's pussy, refusing to let go of it, as if it would own her when I do finally release it. My mouth slides down to feast on Debbie's clit as her hips thrash and I have to let go of Kevin's cock as he slams into her, over and over again. He is giving her a continuous orgasm as he pounds her twat with feral intensity. Debbie is coming harder than I have ever seen her cum in her life, back arching, thrusting her stiff nipples to the heavens in joy at maximum tauntness, practically shouting into Lilah's cunt as Kevin starts fucking into to her even harder.

"Oh no you don't Bitch!" Lilah curses as she yanks and twists Debbie's nipples hard enough I'm worried she's really hurting her, making Debbie thrash like someone having a seizure. Kevin responds by throwing her legs over his shoulders, hanging her pussy out to dry, ass suspended in the air above the table so he can slam into her even harder and deeper, ramming his his entire shaft length into her on every stroke as hard and as deep as he can. I'm just a bystander in this fuck war between Kevin and Lilah over Debbie, but I'm sucking on Debbie's clit as hard as I dare, tugging on Kevin's tight fuzzy ball bag to get him to last a little bit longer, to just be able to give my wife the best fucking she's ever had a little bit longer.

The combination of the thrashing and the deep stroking leaves Kevin's massive missile in mid-air, about to crash hard into the pubic bone of Debbie's cunt. My ball stroking hand reacts, pulling Kevin's cock up so instead of bending on her pubic bone, it glides up over it. My mouth swoops down to swallow him, as much as I can, since the angle doesn't really allow deep throating, so I use speed to compensate for the loss of the hot pussy. My hand strokes his shaft in a blur, as rapidly as I can as I try to line him back up to the entrance of my wife's cunt. Just for good measure, I squeeze his balls and try to give him some more distance before they are so tight they have to spurt.

My dick is so hard it feels like it has to explode or I will die. It feels like I'm on the edge of a climax from blowing Kevin like a reward for fucking my wife. I can taste his pre-cum, bitter with coffee, like a coffeepot left on too long. Then Kevin pulls out, to fuck my wife again, and a pang of jealousy stabs into me as I release his cock. I want to scream in horror, the terrible dilemma of wanting to service his cock with my mouth and hands, compared to wanting him to fuck my wife and give her pleasure beyond what I have ever been able to give her, while compared to not wanting any of it to happen at all, driving me to the edge of my sanity, as hands start pulling us apart.

Peter stands in front of us, saying "Hello baby.", as he shoves his cock into Lilah's mouth after he roughly shoves her to her knees, still delirious from Debbie's sweet snatch snacking. Kevin forces Debbie to her knees, guiding her onto his cock.

Brad walks up, grabbing my cock hard, but not getting any yielding, since it is still like a bar of rebar, checking to see if I'm really hard or just faking it. "God, you really do like sucking cock!" Brad laughs as he pushes me to my knees. He doesn't push his cock in my throat, but wags it in front of my face, backing up so I have to follow him, trying to close the distance as he laughs at me. Finally when he gets to where Debbie can see me, he stops, and I grab his ass with both hands and start the "guk-guk-guk" sound I make when I suck cock.