What the Fuck? Ch. 01: Sluttification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another man, middle aged, not too handsome, not even hung as well as I am, is waived over by Peter to Debbie. I think I met him once, if it's the guy I'm thinking of his name is Victor, and he works in Mergers and Acquisitions. His cock hangs in front of Debbie for a moment, and I realize she's been watching me suck Brad, so she hadn't noticed Victor. He is about to move off, dejected, like being the one guy that can't get laid at a swinger party, when she reaches out to his cock and pulls him in. She is now sucking both their cocks at the same time, rubbing and rolling the tips of their cocks while flicking her tongue in, around, and over them. It is starting a fire that makes Kevin's nutsack clench, and he is at the edge of climax, having to decide what to do. Kevin pulls out, muttering, as Debbie chuckles. Kevin strides over to me practically glaring at Peter deep in Lilah's throat.

"So what's up with the gummer in the mustache?" Brad asks as I try to suck two cocks that don't both fit in my mouth at the same time, so I end up doing "guk-guk-guk-guk-guk" on one, then the other, as my left hand corkscrews down the shaft of one and my right hand corkscrews down the shaft of the other. I am doing my best to jack them off with my hands, but it may take awhile.

"Dude stepped up, offered up his young trophy wife to the poker party after Davis died. Heard Mrs. Davis is taking grief counseling daily in the mailroom (laughs). Anyway, Peter promised him a taste of the replacement recruit. Kevin answers as he drives his full length into my throat, seeking to monopolize the conversation, but also just fucking my face at that point. I was surprised when he yielded to Brad, but they took turns with me.

Peter left Lilah, talking to Victor as he gently was sucked off by my wife, while pointing at me. Brad could see the writing on the wall, so he left me for Lilah, while Kevin joined Peter at Debbie, who brightly smiled as she stroked their cocks, then tormented Kevin with her "start a fire with two cocks" routine.

"I've never had a man suck my cock before," Victor confides to me, "so don't take it wrong if I go soft or anything."

"I've never sucked a man's cock before until I started sucking cock today, so you'll have to make allowances. But I can remember what my wife, who just finished sucking you did for me. I'll make you a deal, if you'll promise to fuck the stuffing out of her, the brunette with the big tits, I'll do my best to make it fun for both of us." I confide to Victor, as Peter makes a rolling "move it along" gesture with his hand.

"Deal. Now what?" Victor asks.

"Now I suck your cock." I say as I take Victor's cock, which fits easily into my hand, pulling him to me. We are about the same thickness, but his length is shorter. I deep throat him easily, all the way down until my tongue is licking his balls. I use my right hand to fondle his balls like marbles or chinese hand exercise balls, stroking his shaft slowly with my left. My mouth is much faster, doing the "guk-guk-guk" down onto his cock, the tongue spins on the tip, the deep suction sucks. He shudders and pulls away.

"Damn, you are good! Natural talent?" Victor says enthusiastically.

"It's ok, Victor. You can come in my mouth. I want you to come in my mouth." I offer, while my insides churn and threaten a full revolt.

"Maybe another time." Victor declines, but his cock is at full attention, and his ballsack has gone full walnut. It won't be much work to find out what his balljuice tastes like.

"You know if you let me take that first load, right here and right now, you'll last longer when you are fucking my wife. That's who you came to fuck, right? Well that's my wife you are going to fuck and I demand you give her the longest ride you can. Besides, if you miss out on a single moment in her tight cunt, you'll be kicking yourself later. Let me take that first load right now, otherwise you won't last six seconds. Trust me, it's better for everybody." I explain, practically begging this man to make me his cocksucking, cum eating whore which my insides absolutely find repellant.

"You sure?" Victor says, hands slightly shaking.

"Certain." I say as I pull him back to me, back to slowly deepthroating him and stretching out his nutsack with my hands, trying to give him a few moments more. Then he is spurting, again, and again, and again, but I don't bury his cum in my throat, I catch it in my mouth. It tastes like cinnamon swirl sticky buns, and I eagerly lap it up. I make a note to myself to get Kevin's paralegal to add them next to every cup of coffee she gets for him.

I keep stroking Victor to keep him hard, slowly rolling my mouth down his shaft below the tip. When Debbie wants to punish me, she will suck the tip of my cock just after I've cum, because it is too intense, and I don't want Victor to scream. Then there is a flurry of activity behind him.

Peter has laid down on the top of the table, pulling Debbie on top of him, thrusting right into her hot wet cunt, lube splashing everywhere, the smell of hot cunt alone must radiate for miles. Dave fills her mouth, and she deep throats him easily, as she uses her tongue to lick his deeply crinkled walnut ballsack, so I don't expect him to last very long. I can hear her laughing around his cock in her throat. Brad motions me over to suck him, then grabs me by the hair and pushes me into Debbie's ass to lick, then pulls me back to jam his cock in my mouth, then back to lick out her ass, making me finger out her sphincter, then spitting on my hand to lube and stroke his cock, until he makes me guide his cock into her ass. Lilah was big on ass fucking during ragtime, but Debbie just put down towels, so it was something we'd never shared. I had no illusions about her ass being virgin after Tom's locker room boasting, but here I am giving up her ass before I've even gotten any, giving it up to another guy I don't even like! My insides are spasming in knots as Lilah pulls me away.

We sit on the bench as I watch my wife go airtight in front of me for the very first time. Debbie and I are both completely fucked by my bosses, we have been turned into bi-sexual cum eating slut slaves for their pleasure. I have no illusions there will be any mercy. I now understand why Mr. Davis took his way out by suicide, since it is nearly trivial to predict the degradations have only barely begun. Lilah guides my fingers to the seam of her soaked muff. She strokes my cock which has wanted to explode for what seems like hours, lightly, like you might pet a cat. I am truly at the mercy of the Dark Bitch Goddess, and I don't even have a clue why she was angry with me.

Lilah whispers in my ear "I'm going to suck your cock and drain you dry. You are going to cum in my mouth while they fuck her, until they decide they are done with her." Her sweet mouth is like bliss, like heaven, like being redeemed. I spurt in moments, but she just keeps sucking.

Kevin climaxes in Debbie's mouth, so Lilah lets me up to kiss the cum out of her mouth, which, it being Kevin, we accomplish very quickly. Lilah is very soft, very loving and tender, sucking me slowly and sensuously as Peter cums and I get cleanup duty, which gets my dick so hard I can break bricks with it again. I return to Lilah as Peter fills Debbie's mouth. Victor slides under her, as Brad slows fucks her ass, a look of sheer glee, even ecstacy plastered on his face as they triple fuck my wife all afternoon.

They change positions, they climax in her mouth for cum kisses, they climax in her cunt for pussy kisses. Brad just keeps sawing on as the shadows changes and the light fades. Lilah claims my cum in her mouth three times over the afternoon. Debbie never seems to stop climaxing, except during a water break to replenish fluids. I drink down a gallon of cum, the last of it Brad's, just before the park rangers start making the rounds to get everyone out of the picnic area.

Debbie and I ride home in silence, but she snores, so that isn't completely true either. I dread going to work on Monday when I should have dreaded waking up with my wife on Sunday.