What the Hell Happened to Heather?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her big puffy lips - the color of pink bubblegum - glistened with perspiration and pussy juice.

And that asshole! It looked so tight...so tender...so ready to be tasted. It was only inches from my face and I was breathing right on it! She'd NEVER EVER let me get this close to it before!!

"Jesus Christ, Carl, fucking eat me NOW!"

I dove in with wild abandon. First violently licking the velvety rim of her precious asshole, slobbering all over it. Then I worked my way down to her elephantine cunt lips, enjoying their rubbery texture in my mouth. The tip of my tongue found her clit and lapped at it furiously. I slurped and swallowed all the tangy pussy juice that was pouring into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck YES!" Heather breathed.

I pulled my mouth away from her sopping-wet snatch for just a moment.

"C'mon, you little slut, tell me about what you did in Europe!"

"Ooooh!! Oh God, Carl! I cheated on you so bad. I can't believe how many cocks fucked me. French cocks. German cocks. And my favorite – ITALIAN COCKS! And I fucking loved every minute of it!!"

I smacked her on both ass cheeks, nice and hard, causing her to yelp.

"So you LIKED cheating on me, you little whore?"

"I'm sorry, Carl, but I couldn't help myself. It all started during my first night in Europe...I woke up chained to the bed. They must have drugged the plate of food they'd given me earlier or something. Because I couldn't figure out how they'd tied me up without me even knowing it. Oh God, Carl, your tongue feels so good there...keep doing that!"

My tongue was digging deeper and deeper into Heather's brown-eye. I couldn't believe she was letting me tongue-fuck her ass...and she was encouraging me to continue!

"This swarm of muscle-bound men," Heather whimpered, "they came into the room carrying burning candlesticks. They said they wanted to see the expressions on my face as they fucked me. They told me if I screamed, there would be lots of pain involved. But if I didn't scream, there would only be pleasure.

"When the first one climbed on top of me, I realized there was no escape. His body completely smothered mine. I prayed to Jesus to help me through whatever torture they were going to make me endure.

"But when that first giant cock slid inside my pussy, it didn't hurt at all. It felt good...SO good. Jesus had answered my prayers, Carl.

"One by one, the men climbed on top of me and fucked me senseless. In broken English they kept saying how they loved to fuck blue-eyed, blonde-haired American girls just like me. They even nicknamed me 'Barbie Doll'.

"They'd say: 'Do you like that thick cock, Barbie?' while they pounded in and out of my pussy. And then later, that's when they flipped me over and took turns...in the same spot where you're tongue-fucking me right now...in my ASS!"

I couldn't take it anymore! I pulled my tongue out of Heather's asshole. Somehow I had probed so deep that now her anal-ring was literally stretched open. Had tons of European men really butt-fucked her?! Or had she just been born with an asshole that could stretch like this?!

"Heather," I growled, my mouth covered in her sticky pussy and ass juice, "I need to fuck you NOW!"

She sat up on her knees and reached behind to undo her latex bra. Her exquisite tits sprang free. I lunged forward taking one in my hand and the other in my mouth. My lips sucked and feasted on her big pink areola as my tongue darted all over her rubbery-hard nipple, bathing it in saliva.

Heather pushed me away and I fell back on the bed. She climbed on top of me, straddling my cock.

I watched her cunt lips dangle over my cock-head. I could feel the heat from inside her body just oozing out. And then those cunt lips parted as the head of my cock disappeared...and then so did my shaft...inch by inch as she slowly sank down on top of me.

The inside of her pussy was so warm...so creamy...it took everything I had not to shoot streams and streams of cum up inside her.

I stayed completely still as she continued to slowly grind her pussy down onto my cock...even though I was as far inside her as I could possibly go!

"That's it, fuck me, Carl! Fuck me HARD!"

Her cunt muscles clenched my shaft as she bathed my entire manhood with her syrupy slime.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on how good she felt. But all I could see were images of Heather getting gang-fucked in Europe. Gang-fucked by men that had enjoyed this same pussy that I was enjoying right now.

But that hadn't REALLY happened, had it? This was just fantasy role-playing, right?

"After that night in the youth hostel," Heather whispered, "I realized I was a slave to cock. These men had fucked me so hard, so deep, so passionately, I knew I'd never be the same. And I made a plan to fuck as much cock as possible whenever I could."

I opened my eyes to find Heather looking out my bedroom window as she slowly rode up and down on my long, skinny boner.

And then a sinister smile crept across her slutty little face as she looked down at me.

"Carl, you do believe me, don't you?" she asked ominously. "About what a bad girl I was in Europe?"

"Sure, baby, I believe you," I panted.

"Doesn't it turn you on to think of me with other men?"

"Y-y-yes!" I croaked.

"Wouldn't you actually like to SEE me with other men? Fucking right in front of you?"

"Oh God, YES!" I screamed without really even thinking.

I was so close to erupting inside Heather's hot gooey hole. I grit my teeth and hoped I could hold out just a little longer.

"Carl, just to prove to you I'm not lying about what a bad girl I was...I'm going to do something."

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

Heather broke eye contact with me and looked toward the entrance of my room.

"I'm going to fuck the next person that comes through that door."

Goddamn, this was getting twisted. Where was she going with this role-playing game?!

"That's a shame, Heather," I said through clenched teeth, "because as much as I'd like to see that, no one will be home until Sunday night. I told you...they're all on a road-trip."

Heather looked deep into my eyes. She was completely possessed.

"Carl, do I have your permission that if people come through that door in the next 20 seconds, I can fuck them?"

"Goddamn!" I hissed. "You're gonna make me cum talking like that!"

Heather slowly bounced up and down on my prick, squeezing her vaginal muscles tighter and tighter. I was in awe watching her big tits undulate as she rode me. Her golden cross sparkled as it swung from around her neck.

"Tell me I have your permission to fuck them, Carl. Anybody that comes through that door...you'll let me fuck them, right?"

"Oh fucking Christ! Yes, Heather! Yes you can fuck them!! You can fuck them ALL!!"

I was completely lost in this fantasy game we were playing...and I knew I couldn't keep from exploding inside her.

"You promise, Carl?" she begged, bucking up and down on my dick faster and faster. "You promise I can fuck and suck every last one of them?"

"Oh God, yes! You can fuck whoever comes through that door! I promise! I wanna watch them fuck you...and I'll love every minute of it!"

Any second now I was going to coat Heather's insides with hot semen. But...why did I have this feeling that something wasn't quite right...

I looked up to see her gazing out my bedroom window once again. Her baby-blue eyes twinkled with pure mischief.

"I'm so glad you said that, Carl," she sighed, tossing her hair back. "Because it looks like your frat brothers just got back from their road-trip."

*********************

The next few seconds all happened so fast...it was as if we'd entered a surreal universe.

I remember screaming: "WHAT?!" and throwing Heather off of me.

I remember jolting up in bed...scrambling to look out the window...staring in disbelief at the three cars sitting next to mine in the driveway.

I remember my bedroom door flying open as three of my frat brothers – Tony, Frank, and Mike – came walking in, laughing.

Before they even realized we were in the room, I saw Tony vacantly sniff the air.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "It stinks of pussy in here!"

I threw the covers over Heather and myself, just as the guys realized they had caught us fucking.

"Oh, so this is why you couldn't go on the road-trip," yelled Mike. "You said you were sick, you liar!"

"What the fuck, dude!" scolded Frank. "You know the rules! The brotherhood always comes before bitches! ALWAYS!"

"Yeah," Tony demanded, still sniffing the air that reeked of Heather's cunt, "and who's that hot piece of ass you got under there?"

"Hey boys!" Heather squealed, wrestling her way out from under the covers. I looked over to see that not only her head, but also her bare-naked breasts were fully exposed!

"Heather?!" exclaimed Frank in disbelief.

"Holy shit! Damn, girl, you're looking good!" shouted Mike.

"Guys, get the fuck OUT!" I screamed. But none of them budged.

"Carl, you be nice," Heather reprimanded. "It's their room too, and they're welcome to stay."

She was eyeing the three of them up and down, biting her bottom lip in that deviant little way of hers.

I couldn't believe she was even entertaining the idea of letting them linger. She just lay there, completely nonchalant. Her breasts rising and falling slowly as she breathed. Her adorable face, her succulent neck, and her entire torso were all heavily sprinkled with perspiration from the sex we'd just had. And that glassy slut-look was still in her eyes.

The guys were trying not to stare at Heather's naked body too much, but then again they couldn't bear to look away for too long.

"So," Tony sneered, "what are you guys doing in here? It stinks to high heaven!"

"Stinks like what?" Heather asked raising her eyebrows.

"Like a used cunt," he laughed as the other two joined in cackling.

"Well, Tony," Heather said matter-of-factly, "if you must know...your roommate here was just fucking the shit out of me. So yes, it's no surprise you smell my 'used cunt', as you put it."

Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. This was the first time they'd ever heard Heather say something remotely sexual. I looked at her in disbelief and found a sly smirk across her sweaty little face.

"Damn, girl," Frank said, "you've got yourself a dirty mouth there, don't you?"

"That's right," Heather said smugly. "And I was just about to use this dirty little mouth to slurp down your roommates' hot cum until you guys busted in here. If you'd only gotten here a few seconds later, you could've seen that for yourselves."

"Heather!" I yelled. "Shut up!"

"Holy shit," Mike laughed, "you're a lucky man, Carl."

I knew this was true, but I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with my girlfriend and my roommates exchanging such raunchy words.

"Guys, get the fuck OUT OF HERE!" I screamed.

Heather shot me a pissed-off glare. "First of all, Carl, don't tell me to shut up. And second of all, don't tell these guys to leave. You promised me something, remember?"

My eyes bugged out of my head as I gulped hard. "Oh my God, Heather, you CAN'T be serious..."

"Promised what?" begged Tony. "What'd he promise?"

I stared at Heather, slowly shaking my head 'no', but she just ignored me.

"Hey Tony," she whispered to my frat brother, although she was staring deep into MY eyes. "Do you wanna see something?"

"See what?" he asked.

She was still staring right into my eyes as her upper lip curled and one of her nostrils flared.

"Wanna see what a used cunt looks like...up close?"

Suddenly she turned and looked directly at Tony and the other guys. They stood as still as statues, completely wide-eyed.

My mouth was hanging open. I was in such shock that I couldn't speak. I felt my stomach tighten with anxiety. What the hell was going on here?

To break the silence, Heather casually kicked the covers off the lower part of her body and spread her legs wide. The overpowering aroma of her well-fucked cunt flooded the room.

I was completely still next to her, unable to move. I felt her wiggle her ass onto the mattress, getting comfortable as she displayed her shaved, meaty pussy for my frat brothers.

"C'mere, Tony" she cooed. "I really want you to see this."

He walked toward the end of the bed. Not saying a word. Not looking at either of our faces. His gaze locked between Heather's thighs, staring at her pretty pink cooch. It was surely dripping with enough juice that a wet spot was forming where her ass-crack met the mattress.

"Sit down at the end of the bed," she invited him. He did, not taking his eyes off her steamy snatch.

Something inside me was screaming: "STOP THIS BEFORE IT GOES ANY FURTHER!!"

But my cock was aching so hard that I had to see what would happen next.

Tony looked completely enraptured, examining Heather's humungous labia from only two feet away.

"Well? What do you think?" she teased him. "What's that 'used cunt' look like?"

"Jesus Christ, it's wet," he groaned lowly. His face leaned in closer and I could swear he was drooling.

"Goddamn Heather, you've got some BIG pussy lips. The biggest I've ever seen."

"Is that a GOOD thing?" she taunted, lifting her ass off the bed so that her crotch was now only a foot away from Tony's face.

"To me it is," he sighed, mesmerized by the slab of succulent pink pussy right before his lucky eyes.

"So Tony, tell me...my pussy, it looks like roast beef, doesn't it?"

"Oh fuck, yeah, it does!" he exclaimed in awe of her perfect description.

"Yeah," she giggled, "I've been told that before."

Something inside my stomach did a back-flip. I'D NEVER TOLD HER THAT BEFORE! Heather was a virgin when we began dating! I was supposed to be the only guy she'd ever slept with!! Who the FUCK had told her that her pussy looked like roast beef!!!

"My God!!" I thought. "She really DID fuck other guys in Europe!!!"

"Tony," Heather whispered, "do you wanna find out what my 'used cunt' SMELLS like...up close?"

"Heather..." I squeaked pathetically, amazed that I was actually able to say anything.

"Shut the fuck up, Carl," she hissed without even looking at me.

Heather reached down between her legs to open her big beautiful cunt lips so Tony could see inside. He gasped when he saw those lips open like a flower, exposing her pinkest pink. Her inner labia shiny with its sweet sticky juices.

"Tony," she repeated, "do you wanna find out what that roast beef smells like?"

Tony didn't answer...verbally at least. I watched his head disappear between my girlfriend's thighs, which now had goose bumps all over them.

You could hear him take a long deep sniff as he inhaled the wondrous, fragrant stink of her sex.

"That's it, Tony," she sighed, inhaling a deep breath of her own, "smell that USED CUNT."

Again he took in a nice, long, deep breath as if his life depended on it.

"My pussy," she said in a lovingly sweet little voice, "it looks like roast beef, but it smells like tuna fish, right?"

"Uhnn-huhnn," Tony agreed, his face buried in my girlfriend's crotch.

"I wanna hear you say it, baby," she cooed. "Don't worry, I won't be offended." Tony lifted his face from between her thighs. I could see some of her cunt cream on the tip of his big Italian nose.

"It smells like...like...tuna fish."

"Mmmm...and do you like tuna fish, Tony?"

"Fuck yeah, I LOVE tuna fish."

"Well, I got news for you, baby. That pussy there that you're staring at, it not only looks and smells good enough to eat...it also TASTES delicious. So go ahead and take a bite!"

And that's when Heather finally decided to look right at me again...her eyes completely glazed over with lust. Her lips quivered. Her nostrils flared. I looked down between her legs to see the top of Tony's head. He was actually feasting on my girlfriend's gash.

Heather's body began to make tiny convulsions on the bed, as she informed me what was happening between her legs.

"Oh God, Carl, he went right for the clit. He's got my big slimy clit right between his lips. Yes, Tony, suck it. Suck my tiny little cock!"

"Good Lord, this girl's a fucking whore," Mike groaned from across the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he and Frank had taken out their pricks and were slowly jerking them off.

"Listen to that mouth," Frank hissed, "she just called her clit a 'little cock'!"

"That must be one big clit," said Mike.

Heather was now bucking on the bed as Tony's tongue and lips worked her over.

"Oh shit, you fucking pervert, TONY!" she yelled out.

Her head fell to the side and again she was looking right at me with her drunken sex-eyes.

"His nose, Carl...his big Italian nose...is inside...my fucking...pussy," she panted before closing her eyes in ecstasy.

"Uhnnnnn," Tony groaned with his big schnoz dipping into my girlfriend's juicy cooze.

"That's it. Get a GOOD whiff!" she purred. Her pelvis made tiny little spasms, trying to get Tony's nose deeper inside of her.

"Uhnnnnn," Tony repeated.

"Oh shit...OH SHIT, YES!" Heather gasped.

Her eyes sprang open and again she turned to look at me.

"Oh my God...his nose is in my pussy, and he's...oh God...he's licking my asshole at the same time!"

Suddenly I felt Heather's hand wrap around my cock and begin jerking me off.

"Sweet Jesus, and his forehead keeps grinding into my clit!"

"This is so hot," Mike murmured from across the room.

"I think I'm gonna fucking cum, Carl," Heather whimpered. "I'm gonna cum all over your frat brother's nose!!"

"Oh Jesus Christ," I sighed as my heart pounded maniacally in my chest.

She looked down at the top of Tony's head, which was dancing in some funky rhythm as he fucked her holes with his nose and tongue.

"Make me cum, make me cum, ohhhh FUCK! YES! THAT'S IT! OHHH, TONY, PLEEEASSSSE!"

She screamed louder than I'd EVER heard her scream before. Her tight little body convulsed on the mattress as Tony gave her the best orgasm of her life. One of Heather's hands was clutching the bed-sheets and the other was clutching my cock. She squeezed it so hard as she came on Tony's face that I shrieked in pain. But she paid no attention to me.

"Holy shit," she huffed as her orgasm ceased, "holy fucking shit!"

Tony raised his head from her crotch and looked at her smugly.

"Well that was a fucking first," she breathed, staring into his eyes. "I've never been 'nose-fucked' before."

I couldn't believe I had just let this happen. Another guy (one of my frat brothers of all people!) had just eaten-out Heather's pussy and asshole! AND HE'D MADE HER CUM!!

Tony sat upright at the end of my bed. His Romanesque nose was completely glazed with Heather's sweet sticky goo. There was so much of it that both his nostrils were fully covered by a thin transparent film. He sniffed in hard and Heather's girl-cum shot straight up his nose.

"Damn..." he mused. "That's the wettest pussy I've ever eaten."

"Oh Tony," Heather said, "I'm afraid you've got my pussy juice all over your nose. Here...let me clean that up for you."

She sat up and then got on all fours. Slowly, she crawled on her hands and knees down the length of the mattress. She brought her face up close to Tony's and opened her mouth. She made a move to kiss him on the lips, but suddenly she started sucking on his big Italian nose instead. I watched her suck it greedily as if it were the head of a large cock.

Tony looked at her cross-eyed as her plump pink lips cleaned the last of her cum glaze off his schnoz.

"That was yummy," she said licking her lips when she was done.

Tony was now staring at Heather's big swinging tits. Without invitation, his hands reached out and began fondling them.

Heather didn't object. She closed her eyes, let her head fall to the side, and purred: "Yesssss."