What the Hell Happened to Heather?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this moment I knew everyone in the room was going to fuck Heather. There was no turning back now.

The girl I loved...her 19-year-old body was going to get used and abused right in front of me. And I couldn't wait to see it...

I shifted my body on the mattress and crawled up behind Heather, peppering her sweaty skin with little tender kisses...all up and down the side of her neck. Tony was still caressing her breasts and he had a dazed look on his face as if he couldn't believe this was happening.

I turned my attention to Heather's naked back and started slathering my tongue everywhere, tasting the perspiration covering her flesh. I felt her body arch away from me, and I knew she was leaning in toward Tony's face so she could kiss him.

They were very loud about it.

Tony grunting, Heather moaning. I could hear both of them slurping and swallowing each other's saliva.

Once Heather started whimpering, I knew Tony was doing more than just kissing her. I looked down between her legs and could see his hand pawing at her twat.

"C'mon Tony," she snarled, "you can fit more than two fingers in that 'used cunt'. Gimme three!"

"You're a little fucking slut, aren't you?" Tony growled.

I watched Heather's face move in quickly to suck on his lips again. She moaned loudly into his mouth as he inserted finger #3 into her snatch.

God, she looked so fucking sexy making-out with another guy. My cock was ready to explode. I needed to get it back inside her. I needed to make her cum too...just like Tony had.

"Heather," I whispered seductively, watching them enjoy each other's tongues. Neither of them seemed to hear me.

"Heather? Baby?" I said a little louder.

But her eyes stayed closed. I noticed that alluring shade of sapphire eye-shadow that I'd first seen while kissing her in the airport. But this time it wasn't MY tongue in her mouth.

"Heather!" I shouted. "I've gotta get my cock back inside you. Lay back on the bed, baby."

Finally, Tony broke the kiss with Heather. He looked as if he wanted to kill me for ruining his moment.

Heather's eyes were still closed and her tongue was sticking out of her mouth, licking the air, waiting for Tony's tongue to come back.

"Heather," I begged, "lay back, baby, I wanna make you cum."

Finally, her eyes opened. She looked at me as if I were a complete idiot.

"Fuck that, Carl. You had your turn."

She seemed to be staring right through me, her eyes possessed with an evil lust.

"Besides," she said, looking over my shoulder, "I think I want some of that BIG cock now."

I looked behind me to see the rest of my housemates had entered the room without making a sound. Donny, Kevin, and Dirk were now standing next to Frank and Mike.

All of them had wicked smiles on their faces. Their greedy eyes were fixed on Heather's naked slut-body. All of them had unzipped their pants and taken out their cocks to jack them off. Heather was right...they were all fucking huge!

I looked back at Heather and tried to speak, but the knot in my throat wouldn't let me.

"Boy oh boy...I haven't fucked a roomful of cocks THIS big since I was in Venice! Do you wanna watch your frat brothers fuck me, Carl?"

I found I was inexplicably shaking my head yes.

"And you're gonna love every fucking minute of it, aren't you?"

Again, I was uncontrollably nodding yes.

Her eyes went wide as my five frat brothers brushed passed me, taking off their clothes as they neared the bed.

"You wanna fuck my used cunt?" she taunted them. "You wanna get that cunt smell all over your cocks?"

"Fuck yeah, you whore," Donny grunted as he stepped up, waving his cock right in her face. She wrapped her tiny little fingers around it at the base and just stared at it...as if it were the greatest gift anyone could've ever given her.

"Holy shit," Heather marveled. "Now THAT'S a cock."

It was amazing to see how big the head of his cock was in comparison to her adorable little button nose.

With a dumbfounded smile on her face, she began stroking it up and down...unable to take her eyes off it as she admired the length, the girth, and the inert strength of his manhood.

Then...just like that...I watched Heather take his elephant-sized prick straight down her throat in one gulp. She looked up at him lovingly with her sweet baby blues...as his cock lingered down her esophagus.

"Goddamn Heather!" he gasped. "I always thought you were such a goody-two-shoes. When did you become such a filthy fucking whore?"

She let his long, thick dong slide out of her mouth slowly. It was all shiny, coated with her saliva.

"Ever since I went to Europe and discovered The Wonderful World of Cock," she confessed and then went back to smoking his pole.

Meanwhile, Kevin climbed onto the bed and began sucking and biting on Heather's erect nipples.

She moaned as Donny's big prick pumped in and out of her mouth. Her glossy pink lips were truly making love to his manhood. She'd NEVER sucked MY cock so passionately!

They got her up on all fours. Dirk got behind her and took in a deep whiff of her horny holes before diving in. He seemed to take great pleasure eating her juicy cooch and that greasy pink butt-hole.

I listened to Heather moan in pleasure with her mouth full of donkey-dick.

She let Donny slip free from her mouth and an avalanche of saliva poured over her bottom lip and all down her chin.

"Oh God, YES!" she screamed. "I don't even know which one of you is eating my roast beef, but don't fucking stop! I'm gonna cum again!!"

"Me too!" grunted Donny and forced his cock back into her mouth. He put his hands on both sides of her head and started face-fucking her with rigor.

"Ahhwwwlll," she wailed like a wild animal as she came all over Dirk's face.

"Taste my cum!" Donny growled, fucking her throat oh so deep.

His body went into spasms and I knew he was emptying the creamy contents of his balls right down her gullet. Even after 20 seconds, he held onto the sides of her head as he continued to slowly hump her beautiful face.

Heather's eyes gazed up at him. She looked as if she were begging for mercy. He must have squirted a shit-load of cum into her mouth and down her throat.

"Don't you dare spit that out," Donny commanded, looking down into her eyes.

I could see her throat muscles working double-time to swallow the whole gloppy, sticky mess.

"Oh my God," I murmured, feeling a phantom grip on my balls. I looked down to see pre-cum oozing out of my cock and dribbling onto the floor.

Heather pulled Donny's long wet prick free from her throat. She opened her mouth wide to show him she'd been a good girl and had swallowed his entire load.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Kevin, Dirk, Frank, Mike, and Tony staring at her teenage cunt and ass. Both holes looked desperately in need of dick.

"Please," she panted, "for the love of God, somebody fuck me!"

All five of them moved in at the same time and bumped into each other. Heather giggled, adoring how "in demand" she was.

She flipped over onto her back and spread her legs.

"Tony," she beckoned, "I want YOU to fuck me."

Tony wasted no time jumping on top of her. His cock was even bigger than Donny's, so no wonder she wanted it inside her first.

I watched as the dirty son-of-a-bitch plunged 10-inches of thick dick into my girlfriend.

"Oh, oh, oh, OOOH!" sang Heather as Tony pounded into her deeper and deeper.

In a matter of moments, he was so far inside her that Heather's clit was literally buried within the nest of Tony's pubic hair.

"When you're finished fucking me," she whispered in Tony's ear, "you're gonna have one stinky cock."

"Ahhwww, I'm gonna cum inside you if you keep talking like that!" Tony barked, sweat pouring from his brow.

"How would you like to coat my 'roast beef' with some mayo?" she cooed in her cutesy little voice.

"Oh no...oh...OH FUCK!" Tony screamed, spewing cum deep into Heather's fuck tunnel.

"Go on, shoot that shit inside me, Tony! Oh God, it's SO fucking warm! Yes, Tony, I'm gonna cum all over that big Italian dick! Let's come together...OH SHIT, OH SHIT! YEEEESSSS!!"

I watched Heather's tiny body jerk and thrash underneath Tony's big hulking frame. He kept pumping into her, making sure the last drops of his sperm found their way into her womb.

I couldn't believe it... Heather had cum THREE TIMES today! And I hadn't given her a single one of those orgasms...

Pre-cum was drooling out of my rock-hard prick like mad.

"Oh, Tony," Heather sighed basking in the glory of her third orgasm, "you've got one thick cock. You really stretched me out nicely. I think I'm in love with you."

When she said that, something inside me snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked right up to the bed and began furiously jacking-off...right onto Heather's face. When the first stream landed on her forehead, she automatically opened her mouth wide to catch the rest of my spunk on her tongue.

"That's it, Little Dick," she seethed. "Gimme that cum!"

Hearing her call me "Little Dick" only made me shoot rope after rope of pent-up sperm onto her sweaty little face. I couldn't deny she was 100% right...compared to the rest of the guys in the room, I DID have a little dick!

"Oh my GOD, Heather," I wailed, milking the last drops of cum from my cock, "I LOVE YOU!"

"Aww, that's nice, sweetie. But I think I'm in love with Tony now. His cock just feels so much better inside me than yours does."

I didn't know whether to cry or keep jerking-off.

"But don't worry, sweetie," she sighed. "I do love the taste of your cum though."

I looked down at her face. It was so strange to see it covered in semen. Her tongue rolled over her lips and scooped up gobs of my cum. She took them into her mouth and swallowed.

"Your sperm tastes almost as good as Donny's did."

I slowly backed away from the bed. The guys were all laughing at me.

"Don't worry, Carl," Heather said. "I'll still eat every last bit of it."

She raised her hands to her face and began shoveling the entire mess right into her mouth.

"Yum yum yum" she cooed.

Kevin, Dirk, Mike, and Frank still hadn't cum. They were grunting like cavemen staring at Heather's slutty body sprawled out on the bed.

Now that I'd cum, I was pretty sure I didn't want this gangbang to continue. But at this point, there was no stopping it. The guys would've literally killed me if I tried.

And besides...the look in Heather's eyes told me the best was yet to come.

Heather looked right at Kevin and did a sexy come-hither motion with her index finger.

"Kevin, c'mere, baby. I wanna ride on top of that big beautiful cock of yours."

Kevin laid down on the bed and in no time Heather pounced on top of him, letting his meaty cock slither up inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, it's still fucking tight!" Kevin cried as Heather bounced up and down on him.

"Mike? Frank?" Heather beckoned. "You fellas mind sharing my mouth while my pussy gets fucked?"

Simultaneously they slapped their schlongs onto Heather's face...apparently neither of them minded that their cocks would be touching within the confines of my girlfriend's warm, wet mouth.

But before she took them in, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Dirk, honey, you're gonna get something special in a minute, so just be patient, okay?"

Dirk grumbled like a neanderthal, pumping his prick in his fist.

Heather opened her mouth wide as Mike and Frank shoved their long wet pricks inside. Each of them grabbed a handful of her hair. And together they began fucking her face.

"Carl, you been holding out on us, man," said Donny who was stroking his spent cock back to life. "I always thought Heather was a total prude, but goddamn...she's a prime piece of ass!"

"Yeah," snorted Dirk, "and I think it's time one of us FUCKED her ass!"

He stared longingly at her puckered pink shit-hole.

Heather let Mike and Frank's dicks fall out of her mouth. She looked over her shoulder at Dirk as she continued grinding on Kevin.

"I was wondering what you were waiting for, you dirty bastard," she growled.

Dirk spit into his hand and then rubbed it all over his cock...making it nice and wet.

"Are you sure you can take all of this up your ass, sweetie?"

"Only if you promise to kiss it first."

He leaned in and she wiggled her meaty ass-cheeks right in his face.

"I like big things stuffed up my ass..." she teased him with her cutesy little voice. "I've had lots of practice getting butt-fucked!"

My heart sank. I couldn't believe my idiot frat brother Dirk was going to feel the inside of Heather's asshole before I ever did.

Kevin momentarily eased-up pumping into Heather's pussy, so that Dirk could tongue-kissed her brown-eye.

He did it with pure passion...as if he were French-kissing her mouth rather than her anus...and then he dropped a thick glob of spit right onto it.

"C'mon, Dirk...stick that big dick right in my hot asshole!" she barked. "Fuck my ass while Kevin fucks my cunt!"

"With pleasure," he said and then sank himself right into that perfect, tight, 19-year-old asshole.

"Oh, yes! Oui! Oui!" she cried out, expressing her approval in French.

Then she began screaming in other foreign languages I didn't even recognize! It sounded like she was speaking in tongues!

Her body writhed...sandwiched between my two burly frat brothers. She looked as if she were being held captive by them...pinned between their giant cocks as they simultaneously fucked her.

It was so erotic that Mike and Frank didn't even fight their way back into her mouth. They just smacked their cocks onto her cheeks while jerking them off. Within seconds they exploded all over her face at the same time...jets of hot gooey cum hitting her at every angle.

Cum coated her face, and slowly dripped down from her forehead, down from her eyebrows, down from the tip of her nose...and right down onto her tongue.

The whole while she continued howling...a mixture of sex grunts and European languages.

Listening to Heather lose complete control had now gotten me, Tony, and Donny all hard again. We stood there jerking off, watched her body surge with sexual rapture...as the two mammoth cocks pounded into her mercilessly.

"I'm fucking cumming AGAIN, you motherfuckers!!" Heather screeched, as they pummeled her holes into submission.

By the look on Kevin and Dirk's faces, I knew they weren't going to last much longer.

"Cum with me, boys!" Heather screamed. "Let's all cum together!"

"Oh fuck!" yelled Dirk, "I'm gonna drain my cock...right into your slutty ass, you whore!"

"Oh! OH YES!" Heather moaned. "I feel it! It's so hot! It's so fucking hot!"

"Feel my cum too!" Kevin yelled as his prick spastically erupted inside her.

"Oh fuck, this is a never-ending orgasm!!!" Heather wailed, as she continued right on fucking herself...using their spent cocks for as long as she could...

*********************

But even after everyone had cum, I knew it wasn't over...

Just outside my bedroom door, there were six more of my frat brothers crowding around, peeking in. And I could hear more of them in the hallway.

Had someone called all 35 of them?!?

Heather's body was draped over the edge of the bed, face up. Her eyes were half-moons. Her face was glazed with drying sperm. Her flesh and her hair were drenched in sweat. Cum oozed from her pussy and her ass. But I knew she wanted more.

"Now, boys," she said, looking up at all the fresh meat that had come here just to enjoy her body, "I want all of you to take turns fucking my ass for the next few hours. Well...all of you except for Carl."

She looked at me viciously...and winked.

For the rest of the night, I watched my entire fraternity take turns pounding Heather's asshole, stretching it wider and wider apart.

I watched the gold cross around her neck swing back and forth as she took her ass-fucking like a true whore.

I watched her sloppy-wet pussy lips quiver...as 35 dicks (all bigger than mine) violently pumped in and out of her anal tract.

And although her pussy was completely empty the entire time, her mouth never was. She would always have a cock down her throat, sometimes two at the same time.

When it was all over, Heather's body lay on my bed, completely saturated in sperm. Her gold cross had been drowned in a thick puddle of semen that had formed at the base of her neck.

She was blowing bubbles with their cum, gargling with it. Giggling all the while.

The guys had left the room. I sat there, wondering if what had happened was really just a dream. Did I want it to be?

And then Heather spoke.

"You know, Carl...there never really was a road-trip...it was just made up."

I just looked at her like the fool that I was.

"When I was in Europe, I emailed your roommates and told them to pull a prank on you. I had them make up a phony story about a road-trip, and I told them to come home at exactly 5 PM today and 'surprise' us. I told them if they did, they wouldn't be sorry."

"I see," was all I could manage to say.

"Carl, I think you enjoyed yourself today, didn't you?"

I looked down and stared at my dick. Why was it hard again? Why had I enjoyed watching all of my frat brothers fuck Heather?

"I guess I did," I confessed.

"Good, because I promised them I'd be your fraternity's little whore from now on."

I gulped, not sure what that meant.

"You see, baby, what happened today is just the beginning. Just a teaser."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"That's right, Carl, they're all gonna be fucking me again...and again and again and again."

I began to slowly stroke my throbbing prick.

"Oh, and that's not counting when brothers from other schools come to visit. I'll be fucking them too, of course."

I was jerking myself off faster and faster, thinking of Heather getting fucked silly by a whole new group of strange cocks.

"And don't forget alumni!" she sang. "I'll probably be fucking TONS of silver-haired foxes when they come back to visit their alma mater!"

"Oh God, Heather!" I yelled. "I can't wait to see all of those men fuck you!"

"Good boy," she purred. "Now get over here, Little Dick, and eat my pussy and my asshole. And if you do a good job, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you take your turn up my ass. Although, I gotta tell you, it's not gonna be that tight anymore."

I found myself crawling across the floor, completely entranced by Heather's holes as I neared the bed. Both were red and raw and sloppy with sperm. Her asshole was completely gaped open. A thin stream of cum leaked from it...as if it were a mouth, drooling.

"That's it, Little Dick," she coaxed me. "You know you wanna eat those holes and make me feel good."

My face was right between her legs now. The heat of her crotch was pulling me in closer. I closed my eyes...and opened my mouth like a vampire ready to feed.