What The Hell Just Happened?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ I was getting close to losing control and blowing my load and that usually never happens to me, so I knew I had to pull out or lose it right then and there.

I pulled away from Belinda's tight wet hole, and told Marc the little slut was his for whatever he desired of her. Marc's eyes lit up and Belinda could only look at me with that gaze of hers that said thanks.

I sat back on the chair and watched as the Master in Marc became more evident.

Marc lifted the smaller woman off the bed with one arm and placed her on her knees so that his cock swayed before her open mouth. Belinda wasted no time in trying to swallow the head and from the look in Marc's eyes she was definitely putting her talented mouth to good use. Her small hand tried to jerk him off as her lips surrounded his corona and her tongue was giving the head its due bath. Marc pulled her hand away from his cock and replaced it with his own, and even then there was a good three inches of shaft left between her stretched lips and his fingers. Grabbing her head with his free hand, he started a combination of forcing her head deeper and thrusting of his hips and cock forward causing her to choke and gasp on every push. Belinda's eyes bulged as he began to fuck her face harder and harder, the spit flying out of the corners of her small mouth.

Now here was a man doing to Belinda that so far only I had the courage to do, to use her rough and hard, without thought of how she might like it, which is exactly as she desired it. I looked down and realized I was jerking off without even knowing I was doing it, being so engrossed and caught up in the sexual scene before me.

Belinda was getting close to her edge and her hands pushing on his strong thighs let him know she needed to come up for air and he pulled out, letting her collapse on the floor, her lungs seeking more air.

Climbing up on to the bed, Marc pulled Belinda up and onto his throbbing meat, letting her ride him as if she was riding a horse, which for all intents and purposes she may as well have been. He held her by her hips and as he thrusted upwards and he had to hold on for fear of bucking her off as he pistoned in and out of her tight quim. Belinda tried to use her hands on his chest and shoulders to hold her balance as he fucked her hard and without mercy, and all she could say was fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me harder. I watched intently as her tits bounced all around as she road this machine of a man, her proudly taking everything he had to give and offer.

Finally Belinda let out one long low moan and I could see the first orgasm seep out of her drenched pussy and down her thighs onto his cock and legs. Knowing Belinda, it was the beginning of a series of drenching he was about to experience. She must have come 2 or 3 more times before he finally let her off and when she collapsed beside him, he crawled between her legs, opening them wide as he attacked her cunt with his eager mouth. Belinda's hands pulled his head closer as he lapped up all the juice she had to give and his hands roamed her body at will. One minute on her tits, the next all over her sweet ass, never staying on one part to long, just exploring every delicious inch piece by piece.

As his tongued started to focus on her swollen red clit, one large finger entered her open pouty lips and from her reactions he definitely knew where the g-spot was and instantly my little whore came again and again.

Marc kneeled up, no longer even recognizing I was in the room and he turned Belinda over entering her from the rear, slamming the full length of him into his now cock crazed nymph. The two of them were fucking their brains out, slapping her ass to push back harder and her spewing out filth about how she need to be fucked like a little cum slut. And I was in heaven watching it all unfold before me.

With Belinda`s face and tits squashed down in to the mattress, her ass was high in the air she screamed out again as she came more and more, almost non-stop for what seemed like 5 minutes.

Finally she could take no more and needed a rest when there was a knock on the door saying the club was closing in fifteen minutes and we had to clean up.

As we got washed and dressed I was wondering if we should offer to get a hotel room to finish what we had all started when Marc suggested going back to his place. Needless to say we agreed.

We followed Marc over to his house and once in he showed us a picture of his wife, a beautiful woman of East Indian descent, nice smile, great looking big tits and a sumptuous round ass. He said her name was Birgee and she loved to fuck and suck and play as much as Belinda did and that he was sure she would want to get together when she got back. Both Belinda and I agreed that we would love to share all with them.

Marc poured us all a glass of very fine wine and we headed to their bedroom. We had all just removed our clothes when the phone rang and from Marc`s reaction I could tell it was his wife. He was proudly telling her how we all met at the club, how I was her Dom and she had been submissive to us both and what a great slut and fuck Belinda was. It was about then I noticed a change in his tone, maybe even some slight embarrassment and hesitation as he said yes dear about 3 or 4 times in a row and finally ending with I will, I promise.

When he got off the phone he mentioned that she was thrilled we were having so much fun and was slightly jealous, but that he was to make sure we left completely satisfied so she could look forward to our returning when she came back to town.

With that said we climbed on the bed and with Belinda being the white meat in a sandwich we began to feast on her delicious body again. Marc went down on her as I sucked her tits, kissing her sweet mouth and finally letting her suck my cock as only she can do.

I asked Marc if he was up to doing a DP as I wanted to see Belinda take a cock that was bigger than mine up her tight ass. Marc`s huge grin gave it away and he replied of course, as it is one of his favorite things to do.

Marc went to the night table and took some lube out, and then to the ensuite to grab a few towels.

I tongued Belinda`s ass, relaxing her and once wet, Marc lubed up his huge digits and fingered her tight hole slowly as he licked her clit. Once he had two fat fingers implanted in her, we knew she was ready for more.

I rolled over on my back and Belinda climbed on my cock facing me, Marc climbed up behind and after generously lubing his dark thick cock, he placed the head against her starfish. Slowly he pushed and I watched Belinda`s face and I could tell it was stretching more than anything before in her ass and just when I thought she was going to say stop I heard her sphincter pop and he slid in slowly. I grabbed and bit her nipples to take some of the thought off her mind and it must have worked. With Marc waiting for her to move before thrusting, she finally relaxed in my arms and smiled at me. Belinda`s hips began to rock and we all discovered a rhythm after about 1 minute, and from her moans and screams we knew we had hit a home run with it. She was more full and sated than she had ever been in a threesome. Belinda came within minutes, maybe even more than once, and once her spasms subsided Marc pulled out and went to wash his cock clean.

When Marc returned he asked if we could try something, and of course being good guests we agreed. Marc wanted to 69 with Belinda as I fucked her rear entry and what could we say to such a great offer but yes.

Belinda got on her knees and I slid my cock into her wet sopping cunt, and Marc crawled under and began to lick her clit as Belinda`s head bobbed up and down on his throbbing dick.

All of a sudden I felt Marc`s tongue on my shaft as I fucked Belinda, and then it was gone. I was just about to pull out, but thinking it was an honest mistake I continued fucking her when I felt him start to lick and suck on the side of the shaft again.

This time I did pull out and looked at him curiously. Belinda wanted to know why everything went to a standstill, and I looked at Marc and said maybe you should tell her.

Marc blushed and told us that although he is a Dom, he is also a switch, and him and his wife take turns being Doms and subs, and this weekend he was to be the sub but she got called away on business, and during her call, he had told her that he was to treat us good and that she expected him to be submissive and a cuckold, but he did not know how to ask us and he hoped we would forgive him and not leave for he would be in trouble once she got home.

I started to say something but Belinda just said wow, that is very hot and one of her fantasies. Now I knew that Belinda had always wanted to be with two men who would perform sex together in front of her and wit her, but I just assumed it would remain a fantasy and before I could object they both pleaded with me to let it happen just this once, that they would both be submissive and I would only have to receive, and not give.

After considering the options and how much Belinda has given me, I consented to trying it.

I had them both kneel before me, and I fucked her mouth and then pulled out and fucked his mouth. Damn, he was good at cocksucking, he took the whole thing as deep as anyone ever has, and in fact he swallowed it right to the base. He tongue licked and lapped as good as Belinda and I must admit it was more exciting than I ever thought possible, having a man and a woman suck my cock together.

Belinda had me kneel and Marc crawled under and sucked my cock as Belinda knelt behind and sucked my balls and tongued my ass, then they would switch positions. His tongue felt damn good up my ass, thick and hard as she swallowed my cock.

Finally it was time to come and I figured we may as well make the most of this bi-curious thing going on with our once Dom cuckold.

I had then got them into a 69 position again, Belinda on top, but this time I entered her ass. I started fucking her hard, as he licked her clit and she sucked on his cock and massive black balls. I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was not going to last long. Belinda sensing my body vibrations took her cue and she swallowed as much of his meat as she could, then she stuck two of her fingers up his ass. Bang, Wham, Bam, and he let loose flooding her mouth with hot white streams of cum, which sent me spasming and shooting my load in her ass, and as I kept pumping her, the cum started to run out around my cock and dripping on his face and he started to lap up every drop.

I pulled out letting what was on my cock drip onto his face then grabbed my cell phone and took pictures of him cleaning my cum from her ass with his tongue.

We all got washed and cleaned up, and sat and finished our drinks. I asked for his wife's email address and sent of the pictures of him being a good cucky.

As we drove home all I could say to Belinda was, "There goes all the stereo type images I had of not just a Dom, but every Black Dom I have ever heard or seen."

Well, it is Sunday Morning, and like I said, Belinda is still sleeping, and all I can do is wonder what in the hell just happened?

12