All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening Ch. 03'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Still waiting

For the surprise twist

D

next2ArchStantonnext2ArchStantonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Be patient luedon... I wont leave you hanging for to long...

it's coming... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spine

Come on, a story where the cuckold is just totally spineless is totally boring.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Agree

Agree with previous anonymous comment as to being spineless, for me it's spoiling the story.

SKHPSKHPalmost 9 years ago
I think you are a coward...

...not putting this in the category where it should be: Loving Wives. Do you fear the criticism of the readership over there? There is no reason - your writing is really good, even if both your protagonists are not so likable. He is too weak to stand up to his believes and she is a totally selfish and manipulating bitch. They could be in a Matt Moreau story, but your writing is much better than his stilted style. So I.M.O. you could expect a much better rating than him and do not have to fear the readers' reaction.

What should be improved is the lenght of your chapters. You said the story is ready - so why do you post in such small chapters? Just after the start each chapter already ends - a pity!

My bet is: after getting enough of this shit, he will use his power as the writer of the series and write one or both characters out. (And I think the point of "enough" will soon be reached.)

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
I'm Also Waiting

I wouldn't have bothered with a rating until I saw ur response to an earlier comment. So I too am hopefully waiting for the twist in the outcome. Plus, as the wife says I would like to see husband grow a pair & just get what he wants or get out of the relationship. This story is quite similar to another where the wife writes a script for her drama class where she sets a scene at home in the bedroom with sound from a computer for her husband to discover of her screwing a a classmate while she monitors the event from a restaurant online. She was just as crazy as the wife in your story. Looking fwd to your denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So an idiot writes himself into horseshit stupidity, WTF??!!

Just kill the idiot husband off, let the wife/widow fuck anyone she wants and die from a long duration of STDs. Just semi-well written bullshit!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago

We have all seen love story movies and know how often actors swap partners. Here is an insight into the thoughts of those involved in creating them. Let Kevin come up with the right final act in the play.

QuantockQuantockover 8 years ago
Entertaining

I am enjoying this whole site for the pleasure of reading stories, some are good so I read to the end. Some are poor so I just give up.

Lighten up with all the negatives. Like the TV if you don't like what you see you change channels. No need for all these negative comments as they are not offering anything constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

hot story. continue it. don't listen to others. make the next chapter longer. describe matt more....you have a hot imagination. please continue

next2ArchStantonnext2ArchStantonover 8 years agoAuthor
A little insight...

Hi, Arch here.

Firstly thank you all so much for the positive feedback. Hang in there... this was never meant to be a short tease story. And yes, it is supposed to be a bit of fun!

Just so as you all know, I posted all fourteen chapters over a week ago three days before chapter one was even released. I purposely mixed up the categories because this was my first submission and on checking out similar comments as to those I received, I wasn't real sure where 'Cuckold' stories belonged. So I wasn't 'gutless' just confused.

Now, about the subject matter and where it belongs. Okay, the cuckold genre is not everyone cup of tea. Hell, I hate the incest shit... but I don't leave comments threatening to kill the author... nor do I read it. I clearly posted a warning at the start of the series, and yet three chapters later I'm still getting hate mail! Go figure!

Now for my gripe. My understanding of a cuckold relationship is that the husband adores his wife, and yes the wife is the dominant, but she also loves her husband. She plays to his fantasy, albeit that being seemingly hard for a lot of people to understand! But it IS a consensual and 'loving' union, only there are other factors at play. One factor is the husbands initial reluctance to accept how he feels, and this (I understand from my brief study into the lifestyle) can translate into initial anxiety and even hatred of the 'other' man. But he, with the help and 'guidance' of his loving wife, will overcome his fears and accept his station. Now surly this type of loving relationship between a husband and wife belongs in the loving wife's arena? I fail to understand how the top rated stories in this category, the ones where the wife has purposely and hatefully cheated on the husband and he spends six pages in revenge successfully wiping her out and sending her ass to the gutter... is a loving wife story?? These stories should be in the non-erotic section!

So I'm obviously confused.

Anyway, hope you keep supporting me and happy trails.

Cheers, Arch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem here

Is that this is wandering off into a much less than believable scenario. Add in repetitive? A wife that is described one way, then suddenly changes to brazen?

Your "hero" here would likely be reaching for a firearm since you make him less than an man physically, thus nothing there with which to relate.

Excited at the prospect is one thing, hating the challenging male makes it another thing entirely.

Thus, the reader is left outside, looking in at... very little. Far more believable would be hints by the wife of what could happen, instead you have her blatantly allowing herself to be publically finger fucked, making comments to the man she professed to love that no wife would ever make.?

Sure, it's just a story and while fairly well written as far as spelling etc; thus far, an average one at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story but please dont make our hero such a pussy, I mean he doesn't really want it but the bitch wife does, Like she said, At least have him grow a pair. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
kill that fucking bitch

And the prick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So you left EVERYONE hanging?

This story is completely unfinished. Ugly,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous